Author Topic: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [Closed]  (Read 23958 times)

ecksdeeeXD

• View Profile
Re: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [Closed]
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2018, 10:28:26 AM »
Brook folded her weapon into its carry form as she walked back, taking off one of her gloves and holding it in the other hand as she wiped some sweat off her brow. "Well none of us are dead so I guess that's a win for team humans." She cheered with a dull chuckle, frankly too tired to put more than that into a celebration. Seeing Michael hobble into his seat, she walked over to offer some assistance. "Here, lemme help." Brook said, reaching down in one gloved hand and gripping the boot tight, holding it steady to help Michael pull his foot out as she listened to Willow's pep talk.  A few minutes rest would do the entire group good.

"It's all part of the job." She beamed up at Willow, kneeling beside Michael, "It's what we train for. The weapons aren't just for show." She said as she yanked opposite to Michael's pulling at his leg, trying to free it from the metal boot, "I think I'm good. Just some water, I guess. Aura kinda keeps you good for the most part."
Zora Akash - The Sunset Scholar - First Year - Team PENDING

Elidyr Vulcan - The Copper Creator - Fourth Year - Team PENDING

Running Brook Sienna - The Purple Pugilist - Fourth Year - Team PENDING

Ashelynne Campbell - The Sapphire Sleeper - First Year - Team PENDING

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
Re: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [Closed]
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2019, 01:36:33 PM »
((At this point, the thread's kind of died, but honestly the main chunk of it has been completed anyways. I thought I'd at least write up what the resolution was for the thread so the next one could start up.

There was miscellaneous plans for a few more encounters, and sightings of a large lizard-like Grimm, though that would be more building tension before they finally got to the village without incident; possibly another Grimm fight, but it was dragging on a little already.

Once arriving at the village, they'd be offered to go out and explore, wind down from the trip for a while as supplies were unloaded. If someone went to follow and watch the supplies, they'd notice that it wasn't just food, defenses and replacement limbs; some of the crates had still experimental equipment in them, such as weapons and variant limb replacements. These were offered to the village to better defend themselves in exchange for acting as the human tests for the devices; while technically legal, the rest of the supplies wouldn't have been received without agreeing for this part supposedly (though the Shard Inc representatives would deny knowledge of this - and possibly actually not know, being in somewhat low positions in the company) and it was hard for the village to refuse any type of defenses, being quite out of the way.

After this, the caravan would head back, light enough now to avoid most issues and get back safely.

Thanks for taking part!))
Lynn Aubin, Module-003 'Reaper' of Quartz Industries

Peperian Emem, Legend of Beacon, The God. MEME