Author Topic: A Warrior Arrives  (Read 2721 times)

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    "The best apology is changed behaviour."
    • View Profile
A Warrior Arrives
« on: September 13, 2016, 01:17:15 PM »
Cobe got off the airship, and he remembered what in District 1011 and how he remembered the last thing he saw was an explosion. Now, he was back at Beacon, still waiting to be put in a permanent team, he knew it would take a while, but he was ready for it. Now, he walked along the path down to Beacon, and waited for something to happen.

Cobe Sky - "Don't get in my way, or I'll cut you up as fast as these Grimm"
(http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,63.0.html)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Re: A Warrior Arrives
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 06:52:50 PM »
Walking up to the school he began to feel butterflies. This would be he first time living on his own and it was kind of hard to imagine he'd have to do everything alone. Right now he was sailing on the ss. No freinds express. Maybe he should try to make some.  Noctis clucthed his sketch book close to his chest hopeing he wouldn't accidently trip and drop all of his pencils, because artist never carry just one pencilat a time or one eraser at a time.

The male really had terrible luck when it came to quelling his growing anxiety. Noctis over estimated his step and promptly collapes face first, looking like an absolute goof. Well he was a goof but still! His sword slightly slid out of its harness while a few of his clips over his back. He sat up rubbing his cheek that absorbed the impact the most. Way to show everyone you are a serous hunter Noctis.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 04:01:52 PM »
(OOC: Sorry forgot to say in the title, this rp is Open to all!)

Cobe saw this artist/huntsman fall over, and pulled him up.

"Hmmph, suppose that was funny enough for me, eh? You're not here to be a goof, now quit doing whatever your doing and follow me, I've been here before, long story."

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:39:50 PM »
Noctis shoved all of his things in his ammo bag. He felt an arm hoist him up.

"Oh, um. Thank you.I'm Noctis Quartz. Just Noct is fine." Spoke the shorter hunter.

Hearing the request to follow the male, the white haired boy obeyed. Hey he might make a new friend after all. Well, at least he thought he would. Most other students here are attending with their friends, but him? He was new to Vale and it's people.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »
"You must be new here, I'd know you otherwise. Since you introduced yourself, I guess I return the gesture of kindness. Name's Cobe Sky."

Cobe then began walking in the direction of the main entrance of Beacon.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 10:55:57 PM »
"Is it that obvious?" Had asked.

Noctis nearly pace palmed. Of Course it was that obvious! He acted different and even talked different. Plus he was as optimistic as a two year old! I guess that's normal for a freshmen? he thought to himself.

"it's a pleasure to meet you Cobe," Noctis said changing from his dizzy to his normal not clumsy self.