RWBYFanon Social > General Discussion

Suggestions & Complaints

(1/5) > >>

Dr. Gustave:
Submit any suggestions or complaints here. If you have complaints about another user, please contact the staff directly.

nathan67003:
New Topic is currently disabled in Non-Canon. Most child boards can't be accessed directly from the parent boards.

Viventium Umbra:
I made a thread in General Discussion, and it isn't listed on the board. I know it exists though, because I can link to it: example. Also, I had to try a few times to reply here because it kept changing into a blank "New Topic" page.

Kaliot:
You somehow managed to post your thread into a different dimension of General Discussion. As of right now, you'd probably be better posting a new thread and keeping that one there for Vox to look at.

Vox Machinae:
Gus, I had a perfectly good feedback thread.

--- Quote from: Viventium Umbra on September 11, 2016, 10:52:58 PM ---I made a thread in General Discussion, and it isn't listed on the board. I know it exists though, because I can link to it: example. Also, I had to try a few times to reply here because it kept changing into a blank "New Topic" page.

--- End quote ---

Somehow, it was posted to board ID 31, instead of Board ID 1. Looking into why it buggered up like that.

--- Quote from: nathan67003 on September 11, 2016, 10:04:27 PM ---New Topic is currently disabled in Non-Canon. Most child boards can't be accessed directly from the parent boards.

--- End quote ---

On the subject of child boards, Gus buggered up the board dependencies when he made the board.

Unable to replicate the posting difficulty, but I didn't try until after I had reset permissions for that board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version