Author Topic: [BSSM's] Bountiful Breakfast Buffet (Closed)  (Read 6919 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: [BSSM's] Bountiful Breakfast Buffet (Closed)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 07:31:14 AM »
With a slightly raised eyebrow, Mikado watched Billy and the serial clone leave, tarried for a moment and then turned back to his coffee. Whatever was going on there would probably resolve itself... Or not.

Fortunately, Mikado still had the cup of his coffee in his hand before the table was flipped over, emptying all the food, that was 98% Smokey's, onto the floor.
As the table was flipped over so beautifully by Serin, his backpack, which he had leaned against it, also fell over and emptied parts of the contents through the still open zipper, this including a little black dragon.

Briefly, Kiro lay there quietly between the book and Scroll that had rolled out the backpack with him, then the dragon began to climb on to its owner. He stopped at his shoulder and laid down around Mikado like a scarf. Mikado ignored him. He took only one long sip of his coffee.

'This is fine.' said the voice in his head as ironically and sarcastically as possible. Mikado took another sip. This. Is. Fine.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:09:47 PM by DEXES »
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 09:01:31 PM »
“It all started at the dang beginning of the 2v2 of the vital tournament.” She started in a distressed tone. “He said I was his favorite, then I kinda flirtily said, ‘I won't tell’ then I started getting these feelings. But then the whole 2v2 happened, and I got mad that the feelings didn’t go away. So I took it out on him and now I’m just an idiot…”

It was at this moment she noticed what made Serin so distracted. She looked inside the window to where he was looking and saw the table flipped over and food everywhere. Serin’s hands were in his hands, Smokey looked very angry, and Mikado… he was oddly calm? Maybe he was fine, she couldn’t tell.

“Uh Serin… What happened? Should we go?”
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 06:34:55 PM »
Serin glanced back and forth between the situation inside and Billy trying to decide the best course of action for both situations, but what was really beginning to stress him out was that he didn’t really know what to say to Billy in this situation. It wasn’t something that he commonly ran into(or ever really) and a bad suggestion here could ruin the team dynamics. ”Well Billy that’s a tough situation you have there and it is a little out my usual scope but let me say first off, your not a idiot.” He placed a weightless hand on her shoulder best he could without having it fall through her body.

”And second off, I guess we would should scout out how the Smokey feels….or if he feels.” Serin chuckled at his own joke. ”But whatever happens we’ll figure something out best we can.” He might have aimed that towards Billy but his head and attention was now turned back inside towards the scene that was unfolding past the pane of glass as the waiters and managers arrived at the table and war zone of food splattered around. ”And as a final thought we still gotta pay before we leave so…” He said before switching his consciousness back into his normal body.

Serin pulled his still mostly beet red face out of his hands to look the staff that arrived at the table bringing a aura of managerial authority with them. ”How can I help you-“ Was all the team leader managed to meekly creak out before the most important looking man interrupted him, ”My name if Fulton and I am the day time manager of this fine establishment and we can’t help but notice that you have all….been causing a disturbance here.” He poshly said looking down on the team with both of the waiter flanking him nodded in agreement. ”Because this we have to ask you to leave, effectively immediate. Here are you bills and you may pay by the door before leaving. Any questions?” As he said this the waiters placed the bills down on the table.

”Yes of course sir we’ve all very sorry for this.” Serin quietly said without looking up. He was horrified by this turn of events and could feel everyone’s eyes fall onto the remainder of team BSSM as he packed up to leave.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 03:23:41 PM »
Smokey didn’t pay attention to the staff approaching their table.  He didn’t notice Kiro spill out of his teammate’s bag and climb on to his shoulder.  The only thing he was focused on was his team leader as he sheepishly held his head between his hands.  No matter how anyone construed it, this situation was not Smokey’s fault, but he’s going to get punished for it anyway.

So when the manager opened his mouth and spoke in his gratingly snobbish tone, Smokey interrupts [/i]him[/i] and says, ”Oh, fuck off, we’re leaving already!”  And with that, Smokey’s chair scrapes back as he gets up and leaves, tossing a couple lien cards on the table.  Is it enough to pay for the meal?  Who knows?  Regardless, Smokey mutters, ”Keep the change,” under his breath. 

As he makes his way to the entrance, he starts to feel the eyes of the other patrons on him, and it bothers him.  None of this is his fault, so why are they looking at him?  Smokey looks up and makes eye-contact with a stranger.  A very, very big stranger.  ”The hell are you looking at?” the about-to-be-loose cannon says threateningly.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 03:13:46 AM »
Mikado sipped his coffee again as the chaos around him began to decrease. Or increased, depending on how one looked at it.

Somewhere he was grateful when the manager came and told them to leave, but on the other hand, it bothered him to leave the restaurant under these circumstances. All he wanted was to drink his coffee in peace, but he can't even have that. Sighing, he drank the last bit of coffee from the cup and then placed it, neatly next to the broken plate pieces and sad looking food. In the same movement, he reached for the few items that had fallen out of his bag together with Kiro and stuffed them lovelessly back in and pulled the now-closed backpack over his shoulder.

As he got up and turned to leave, he stopped briefly again and let his eyes wander over the chaos that they leave behind. Then he stared at the lonely bag that still lingered beside the overturned table. Billy's bag. Without a thought to waste, he leaned forward and picked it up, pulling it over his other shoulder. Truth be told, with the two bags on his shoulders and the dragon on his head, he looked rather ridiculous. He gave the table one last look and then finally turned to the exit. He shook his head in annoyance as Smokey began shouting at the other customers, but made no move to intervene. Haven't they had enough excitement for a day?

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 08:41:16 PM »
Billy walked back into the restaurant getting her wallet ready to pay for her meal and then some. As she made her way to the manager to, she bumped into Smokey staring down the other customer. Being that she was outside this whole time and didn’t know what exactly was happening. Billy innocently said a quiet, “Sorry,” to Smokey before reaching around him and passing the lien to the manager. After the money made it into the manager’s hand, she looked down at Smokey and noticed all the food on him.

“Uh, you got a little something right there.” She said gesturing to his chest. She then noticed the rage about to boil over in Smokey’s overall stance. “Nevermind, we’ll get it later. Let’s go.” She said as she grabbed Smokey’s arm and pulled. She knew she was going to get yelled at, but she didn’t want to get yelled at there. She’d prefer getting yelled at in the privacy of her own dorm. Or at least outside.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2019, 12:24:43 PM »
    This entire situation was giving Serin worst embarrassment he’d felt in years and he knew that he would have recurring nightmares about this until death granted him sweet release. The young leader contemplated this as he walked past the table in front of an enraged Smokey and the always clam Mikado, he was extremely grateful toward Billy who was also trying to get Smokey to disengage from a customer who just happened to be standing between the groups table and the exit. That man was likely the worst person for Smokey to pick on in the whole restaurant as he was a walking mountain of muscles and bone. Luckily for Smokey he was in a particularly good mood and enjoying the spectacle of the students being kicked out so he managed to restrain himself choosing to merely stand and look down at Smokey with a mixture of amusement and smugness.

By now Serin had walked to the front entrance of the restaurants exit and was ready to make his departure and hide in his room in Beacon, but what would a team leader be without his team? He turned to make sure that the rest of his team were following and was mildly distraught that they were not. Well to be fair Mikado was. ” Come on guys lets get going, we’ve-,I’ve caused enough trouble for everyone here.” Serin whispered to the ground.  Because he was looking at the ground he would not notice mountain mans small change in expression and the minuscule amount of noise he would emit as Smokey was pulled away, his face elevating from mild amusement to a much higher form, and as part of the transformation a small but smug hpmh would escape his lips in a mocking tone. All this directed towards the lit cannon standing in front of him.

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 08:07:32 PM »
Smokey didn’t have a reason for antagonizing this gentleman in particular; he was just the first thing the gunslinger’s eyes locked on due to the man’s large size.  But the way the giant looked at him, like he was enjoying a meal and a show, just irked Smokey.  He’d seen that look before on the bullies that tormented him in his younger days.  The man clearly thought he was better than the boy, and it showed in his demeanor.  Smokey’s countenance darkened further, his eyes glaring at the smug man, daring him to say anything to set off the cannon pointed at his—

A tug at his arm momentarily snapped Smokey out of his rage as he turns to look at Billy, who still held a complicated expression.  It wasn’t much, but it was enough to make Smokey realize that maybe he shouldn’t be picking fights with the other patrons, despite how much he really wanted to hit something.  Looks like he’s hitting the gym as soon as he gets back to Beacon.

Shaking Billy off his arm, Smokey shoved his hands in his pockets and proceeded towards the entrance while grumbling under his breath, each of his footsteps shaking the nearby tables as he stomps his way towards his “fearless leader”.

He paused for a moment when he heard a dismissive hmph behind him, but only for a moment.  The asshole wasn’t worth Smokey’s time; any commoner that picked a fight with him (or any Beacon student for that matter) would quickly find themselves flat on their ass.  The only thing Smokey would get if he responded was more trouble, and that seems to be the last thing his team wanted. 

Instead, the only thing Smokey does is stomp his way outside, forcing the waitstaff in his way to sidestep out of his way or get a hefty shoulder check as he walks through them, all the while grumbling to himself. 

He was still hungry, dammit.   
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2019, 08:24:23 AM »
Mikado had already handed the Lien for his coffee to the waiter at the door and was now looking over his shoulder at the obviously upset Smokey. He was relatively surprised that the gunslinger of the group hasn't rushed to the man and hit him in the face yet, but Smokey was probably aware that they have already done enough harm for a day. While Smokey stormed past him and out of the restaurant, Mikado stayed next to Serin, whom he roughly rammed his elbow into the side. He had heard what Serin had said, even though it was pretty quiet. Mikado stayed silent, but if Serin decided to look up, he could see him shaking his head with a serious look on his face. It was definitely not all Serin's fault so he shouldn't think like that, especially now that one of the team members was on the brink of an outburst and the other was struggling with some unknown, private issues.

Mikado left the building after that, still carrying Billy's bag. He would give it back to her later.

L-Money

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »
Billy quickly walked a aways from the breakfast restaurant with her tail down and her arms and hand tucked into a worried figity ball in front  her mouth. She stopped and turned around to looked over the group. Smokey was beyond grumpy so now would be a bad time to talk. Serin was just as embarrassed as Billy was uncomfortable and jumpy. Then there was Mikado holding her bag. Billy smiled at him and told him thank you as she took it from his hands and held it in front of her.

“Guys,” She said addressing everyone. “I’m sorry I snapped.” She looked at Smokey “Smokey I’m very sorry I snapped at you. I…” She pulled her bag quickly up to her face and yelled into it so it was muffled and hard to hear. “I LIKE YOU A LOT AND THINK WE CAN BE A COUPLE.”
She pulled her face away from the bag and sighed. “Well, getting that off my chest was a relief. Anyone else want to yell something into the bag?” She asked as she offered the bag to her friends.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2019, 09:00:11 PM »
Billy’s outbreak momentarily broke Serin out of his slump as he looked up at her in disbelief. While he himself may not be a expert on relationships he was fairly certain that blurting out a confession into a bag right in front of the object of your affection was not the best way to confess. However, Serin was not in a particularly good spot to talk about good decisions after the fiasco he just caused, so instead of saying anything Serin just grabbed the bag and put it up to his own face.

”AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH” He yelled into the bag resulting a somewhat muted version it being audible. ”You are right that does help a bit” He said offering it back to the group should someone else want to do anything with it. At this point he figured anything that would happen would have to be between Smokey and Billy so he might be best not interfering for now. 

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 01:36:59 AM »
As he walked out of the restaurant, Smokey found a small pebble near the curb and kicked it into the street in a small effort to vent his frustrations.  He's still fuming, though most of it is because he only managed to scarf down about half of his meal before the team was--let's say asked to take their business elsewhere.  He's trying not to take it out on his team, mostly because the only person he'd punch is Mikado, and he technically didn't do anything wrong (though Smokey will never admit this).  Honestly, the only thing he wants to do right now is hit something, so the sooner they get back to Beacon, the better.

He starts making his way towards the academy as Billy begins apologizing, though she really didn't need to.  He'd honestly forgotten all about the altercation already.  He just accepted the apology with a grunt and continued walking along while Billy screamed into her bag--

Wait, what?

Smokey stops dead in his tracks as his mind processes what Billy just shouted.  It may have been muffled by her bag, but it was still loud enough for him to hear every word.  Wait, it was muffled, right?  He must've misunderstood her, that's it!  Yeah!  There's no way she said what he thought she said!  Right?

It's a good thing he's facing away from the group, because Smokey's face contorts as he tries to process all the emotions and thoughts running through his mind. Between the anger of getting kicked out of the restaurant, his hunger, and some buried feelings of frustration from the Vytal Festival, he's already close to a boiling point.  These new confusing feelings might just push him over the edge, and that's something that should absolutely not happen.

Wordlessly, Smokey resumes his march back towards campus, though his pace is considerably quicker now...

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2019, 08:00:27 AM »
Once Mikado had returned the bag to Billy, he resumed his usual distance to the group as they got ready to return to Beacon. He didn't even know why he still did it. After all, walking beside them doesn't mean he had to talk to them too. This led to him not being able to understand Billys muffled scream. The others seemed to have heard it, judging by their expression and reaction. Judging by Smokey, it was probably something bad. Honestly, he was surprised that Smokey hadn't completely snapped yet. Well, whatever Billy shouted into her bag, she would have to deal with it on her own.