Author Topic: Take What You Can - Give Nothing Back! [CLOSED]  (Read 27391 times)

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
Re: Take What You Can - Give Nothing Back! [CLOSED]
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 06:39:09 PM »
Interrupting his train of thought, Chris heard the sound of a distant car alarm. The sound was soft and dull, only annoying if you paid attention to it. Unfortunately for him, Chris had nothing else to pay attention to. After a few seconds of sitting, he quickly stood up, walking over to the elevator and pushing the call button. "If I don't figure out what that damn thing is, it's gonna drive me mad." he said to nobody in particular.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 06:47:14 PM »
Tristan stiffed a yawn as she walked through another door.  Wow, this place was one big maze, endlessly twisting on and on, no matter how far Tristan walked in a given direction. It didn't help the fact the walls were as bland as all get out, but one problem persisted in Tristan's mind above all else.

"Where the hell is the bathroom?" She asked no one in particular as she passed by another set of doors.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 11:09:02 AM »
Janna stood up after a while, stretching her arms out. She couldn't really wait to be done with this and get home to her bed. Though it wasn't like she could get much sleep, anyway - she had to do more training tomorrow, and as always she had to get up early to get in her gear. This was a lot more annoying than she had thought.

The shield maiden yawned into her hand, and went to the stairs heading down. Maybe she could get out soon already. The girl took out her scroll and looked it over for any messages from anyone at all as she started walking down the steps. At least the work today hadn't been too much trouble in general.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 05:47:25 PM »
As the night grew darker Kei decided to stop lounging around and try checking out the server rooms again. The guards posted there seem to have lazed as well since she spotted a few of them having a coffee break not too far from the cubicle she claimed just a moment before. Picking up her yo-yo from the table, having sprawled her stuff all over the place a moment before, Kei stealthily made he way past the guards enjoying donuts and coffee, and snuck her way back to the server floors.

Ali, having casually walked by a couple of guards, finally made his way to the massive housing of computer servers and checked his ID against the lock. No dice, apparently the area was locked to higher ranked security personnel and the guy he got was just some patrolling nobody. Recalling several guards walking by him earlier he noted that they seemed to have come from this general direction, a small detour but he still had plenty of time. Assuming he caught up to them in time.

Tuning in his scroll Ali called sidewinder on their private channel giving him instructions where to find the guard and to take their I.D. cards, by force if necessary, then sent a message to Blue informing him of the small predicament. Cursing himself Ali knew he should've foreseen this but his scouting time was running out so tonight was the best night to break in. The White Fang didn't really care too much about how they did something, they wanted results, and quick, so the lack of reconnaissance meant no inside jobs and no assistance from a mole inserted into the system. So much for a highly trained rebel cell.

Flipping his scroll closed Ali spotted a peculiarly dressed female dog faunus walking in his particular direction. She seemed a bit familiar at first but what he was more concerned about was the lack of uniform and by the looks of it she was a Student. A small amount of nostalgia as well as panic arose in him but what really confirmed his earlier suspicions was the blue yo-yo she was fiddling with as she spotted him and casually pretended to walk by.

Sidewinder closed his scroll as his partner, a fox faunus named, Kyuubi, began checking her weapons. The snake faunus didn't really approve of having to use force to get their way but he knew just as well that they were running short on time and the guards would be back to their posts any moment now. Corridors were awful places to hide in anyways and the only cover they had darkness from hacking the lights and the occasional door. Suffice to say it was barely enough in a real fight but if it came to it they were confident they'd get by, but it might cause a ruckus.

Sidewinder prepared his dual hooked punch daggers as he strode into the now darkened room, tuning in his natural nightvision as well as thermal sensing. Being a pit-viper faunus he could sense feint traces of heat. Sneaking onto the now surprised guards, wondering why the light went out, Sidewinder leapt and broke the aura of two guards in a few quick strikes as Kyuubi dragged the last guard out of their midst and into the darkness. In a matter of moments they got their much needed I.D cards and hurried to the server rooms as one hiding security guard sounded the alarm.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2017, 08:22:42 PM »
Chris stepped into the elevator, pressing the button to the ground floor as he passed. He leaned against the back wall, crossing his arms and humming a beat to keep himself off of the car alarm. A few floors down, an alert popped up on his scroll. An alarm was pulled downstairs, relatively close to the mail room. Chris took a deep breath, sighing as he pressed the button on the elevator. "I swear, if that girl is behind this, I'm gonna lose my shit." he said, putting his scroll away and flipping his weapon around to keep himself amused.

As the elevator stopped and the doors opened, Chris casually walked out. False alarms happen all the time, and this was nothing to be concerned about. He moved quickly around the floor, trying to determine the cause of the alarm.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 10:42:03 PM »
Tristan looked up at the ceiling, and winced, "Oooh great, is that the fire alarm?" Double checking her grenade launcher, she discovered that, yes, all of her equipment was right where it should be. Breathing a sigh of relief, Tristan wiped her forehead, "Well, it wasn't me this time!" She chirped.

You could almost see the gears in Tristan's head grind to a halt, "Oh, wait, shit. That means there's a fire, or someone's pulling a prank." She blinked, "So either the building's on fire, or something bad's happening. Wonderful."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »
As soon as the alarm sounded off, Janna was ready. She uttered a swear under her breath, unsheathed her sword and hurried down to the floor the alarm had been pulled in. She was ready for battle!

Well, mostly. She only had her sword with me, and she was honestly better with her shields at this point. Still, a lack of armor and the added weight from the rest of her gear made her more agile than usual. Sure, she couldn't tank damage like she normally would, but her weapon was still loaded with 7 high-powered shots, and she was a force to be reckoned with. By this point, she half-hoped something exciting was actually going on.

Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »
Kei jumped at the sound of the alarm beeping off in the distance. For a second she  thought she screwed up somewhere and triggered a nearby motion trap but she hadn't even begun to fiddle around before it sounded. Crud, if it was one of the brats she had to take care of there'd be no end to the number of chores she'd have to do, maybe it was even that one masked brat trying to make stuff harder for her. The little shit, maybe he had a grudge or something.

As she approached the server rooms she spotted one guard cursing as he slammed his hand across the server room door. Apparently something was going on, none of her business though, she'd rather go home and leave with the other workers if it came to that. The guard took one look at Kei and his eyes widened before quickly reverting back to patrolling posture. Something about those eyes bugged her so she calmly approached the man.

"Sorry kid but you're not allowed near this room. Alarm going off and all." the guard said, subtly angling his cap downwards as he spoke.

"Ah, sorry. Was just about to ask what the fuss was about. Kei replied, just as subtly noticing the attempt to hide his face. "But you know, I really don't know the ins and outs of this place so maybe you could tell me what's going on.

"None of your business. Now move along now befo-"

Before the red-haired guard could finish his sentence two black clad individuals sped through the hallway with weapons in hand and stopped midway upon seeing Kei. Bringing her yo-yo out Kei took a defensive stance but was suddenly launched, or rather fell, upwards. The sudden lurch caught her by surprise and she quickly raised her arms to brace herself leaving her open to a rapid kick to the gut by the larger masked individual who seemingly appeared right in front of her in an instant.

Kei gasped and blurred before splitting into two separate images. The copy pushed her away while in mid-air and found itself impaled by a nigh identical copy of her own scimitar that was tinted a frosty blue.

"Ali? W-Why are you here?! She asked, yo-yo hand shaking as she took a step back. 

The guard pulled off his hat and ruffled his hair, pulling his tail out from behind his jacket while turning his head over to regard the girl.

"Hello Kei." He said, sand colored eyes sending several jolts of panic through her being. "It's been a while."

A minute after the alarm rang it suddenly died down but the server floor doors were suddenly locked tight. Chris inevitably ran into Janna and the two saw Tristan idly regarding the alarm. Not too far away two unconscious guards were sprawled on the floor of their cubicles while one hung upside down from the ceiling, several grappling-hooks embedded into the ceiling held him in place, he too was unconscious. Not too far away the trio would hear a shuffling noise followed by the rhythmic sound of firearm being loaded.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2017, 12:43:52 PM »
"I'd figure it's just a false alarm, but we have to find the-" Chris said as he walked quickly alongside Janna, pausing as he suddenly stopped his quick pace. Holding his facial expression mid-syllable, he took two large steps back. Looking into the cubicle, he saw a guard hung upside-down from the ceiling. "-guards. Well, shit. Weapons out, let's find Kei." he said, taking proper grip of his weapon, previously slung casually across his neck. He brushed the two tips of the nunchaku together to create a moderately-sized spark. Upon hearing the sound of reloading in the next room, he looked at the two girls and nodded.

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2017, 11:03:35 PM »
Tristan didn't even regard Chris as she pushed past him towards where the reloading noise was coming from. "One of you should cut those guys down....gently, I might add." She said to the two, drawing her greatsword and hefting it over her shoulder.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2017, 03:05:12 AM »
"Guess this will end up being a bit more exciting than anticipated." She said, then hurried over to the hanging guards and proceeded to slash down hook holding the hanging guard, catching the man with her other arm and setting him down, before switching her weapon into its gun form and returning to the other two.

"My gun's got a good amount of firepower, but without the rest of my gear, I can't tank too much damage. Still, I got this." The woman says, before summoning a small aura shield in front of herself. "I can cover you guys if you head in there."

My good ole AMA

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2017, 07:10:24 PM »
More shuffling was heard as the source of the sound approached the three, silent footsteps along with a rhythmic clanging of chains. Slowly but steadily the figure approached and brandished a large automatic rifle, aiming it high while shouting, "FREEZE!"

The person in question wore the typical guard uniform but judging by the look in his eyes and his haggard form he couldn't quite place the students as friendlies. His eyes darted back and forth between the girl with the aura shield, the greatsword user, and the masked boy. Most particularly the masked boy.

"LOWER YOUR WEAPONS OR I-I'LL SHOOT!" He continued, his form barely covered by the edge of the cubicle he was edging out of.

Students

Professors

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2017, 10:08:39 PM »
Letting out a short sigh, Chris dropped his nunchaku. "Look, bud. We are the beacon students sent here to help guard this place. The rest of the guards are in the cubicle behind us. If you can help us find the fourth year that's supposed to be leading us, we can try to figure out what the hell happened." he said, keeping his hands in the air. Chris was hoping not to be shot today, and the guard seemed more scared than anything. With luck, his compatriots would back him up so that this situation could resolve faster.

Swordslinger

• Been Around

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 07:20:11 PM »
Tristan rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, she was about to mouth off at the guard about how stupid he was being, but then something clicked, "Wait, hold on." She narrowed her eyes, "Why would you come around here armed...unless there was a reason to be armed." She glanced back at her companions, "There's intruders in the building." She said plainly.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2017, 02:31:36 AM »
Janna looked the guard over for a moment. He seemed to be terrified, and she doubted someone with the intention of attacking them would announce their presence like that. "Whoever did all this managed to take down all of these guards and get away before anyone else arrived. I doubt they would give us a warning like that." The shield maiden told Tristan before turning back towards the guard.

"Listen, we need to contact the police right away, though I doubt they'll be that much help against those who pulled this off. The three of us should be able to handle ourselves quite well, I assume. If we find the girl who was leading us, we'll be even better off."

My good ole AMA