Author Topic: 2nd year team preparation thing.  (Read 13319 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd year team preparation thing.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 10:21:58 PM »
Minus the racism i think they wll get along really well.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 03:18:10 AM »
A little heads-up so you can back out if you want, Edge and I have this little thing about the story, being that Mythos/Linh will not be present in the 1st year, only the 2nd because the previous teammate Ton Laer, or perhaps Nonus Nameticus, died. Or just called it quits. Back out now if you want.
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 03:55:34 AM »
So the final tesm has been decided. If you have only seen Mythic's after this then do nessage Mythic or I and further discussions of intellectual conversation (begging) shall be conducted.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 05:22:46 AM »
Well... I see LMJC... Lumberjacks. Clearly I am useless. There's the issue of leader too, but I'll just throw out names... CLMD - Calmed MLCD - Milked Oh my god Edge CLLD - Cold if Mythos becomes Mythos Li or if you just used Linh Li as her namei!!! So close... yet so far away... It could be Cloud as well. MDCL - Medical MLDC-Melodic LMDX - Almonds (This one is kind of a stretch) MDXL/MDCL - Mudslide XLMD/CLMD - Slimed CMLD/XMLD - Smolder MJCL - Majestically/Magically

Yes I am aware these really suck... And that I've got nothing for if Jett's leader. Just a few options to throw out.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:51:48 AM by The Mythic Scribe »
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »
Jett completely approves of Team Lumberjacks :)

Seeing that we all got a rather interesting set of initials, this makes team names rather interesting as well. Overall, it comes down to who we decide to be the leader. I'm not opposed to having Jett be the leader, but I also don't mind anyone else being the leader either. I went through a bunch of different lists as well as tried to think of some and here's what I got:

CDLL - Cardinal (had to throw it out there, despite it being on the show)
CLLD - Celadon, Cultured, Conclude
CLDL - Calendula
CMLD - Complicated
DCLL - Declaration, Decline, Difficult, Discipline
DLLC - Delicious (aha...aha...aha...)
JCLL - Judicial
LLCD - Lockdown

Those are the ones I can think of. In regards to what Mythic wrote: I like Cold, Cloud, and Melodic. Though my all time favorite will still have to be Lumberjacks :D
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 04:47:37 PM »
Extra out of nowhere:

Lumberjacks, Cardinal and Celadon seem to be the most readily colour-relatable ones to me. Although Celadon sounds cool, Lumberjacks is almost as glorious as Hotdog.

Also, JJ, does Jett's names have anything to do with Ace Combat 5?
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »
Well, there's also Milked, Cloud/Cold, Mudslide, Smolder, to add to Lumberjacks, Cardinal, and Celadon.

So uh, Edge, Time, Xavier and Mythos (MYTHOS LI PLS EDGE), on leader? Maybe Mythos being leader and a newbie to the school would be a little weird. Even if Nonus Nameticus was their leader, it'd be kinda weird. Though it could open up more opportunities with interactions.  I don't really think that Lien should be leader. Personally, I would prefer Jett or Mythos. The former is happy, protective, seems to be the most charismatic and his character sheet literally says 'born leader,' so... Mythos seems like a planning person leader thingamajig. (Don't I English so well?) Then again, that earlier point about her.

Another thing that would need to be considered is the relationships between the characters. Who favors who, who doesn't favor who, and a few little things like... Nonus Nameticus and the others. Lien and Jett studying together because they have a lack of experience with academics. Them all bonding over their humble backgrounds. Is Jett racist? Towards faunus? Because Lien kind of is towards humans.

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 05:15:36 AM »
At the plea of Mythic I gave her a fake last name with L. If Mythos is to be leader then it would mean that the previous member would of been the leader. Just a suggestion but let's say this person had become too sick to continue his career as a hunter in his current state. So he's still alive but is pursuing another profession at this current moment until he is able to get better.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2017, 02:53:41 PM »
Nathan - No, it doesn't. I primarily went along with using a color as his name, which is what I got :)

Mythic - Jett has absolutely no prejudice against faunus and would be extremely happy to befriend and get to know them. If anything, he might be a bit awkward with dealing with the opposite sex at first since he never quite got to deal with a lot of strangers, especially women, growing up.

With us narrowing it down to either Jett or Mythos being the leader, I would actually like to point out that, though Jett is the overprotective, natural born leader, Mythos is also very calculating and patient. With everything else I'm dealing with on the board (Character reviews, Initiations, etc), I actually think Mythos should be the leader. I believe that would be the best fit as I'm positive that Jett would fall back into the role of assistant, support, and protector of the leader and the rest of the group since he has both close combat and mid-range to help in a fight.

So, if that works for you guys, then I'm fine with Mythos being the leader. As for a name, I kinda think Team Melodic would work great for us if we're keeping to the first initial being the team leader's initial.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Timeworker

• Personal Text
    Natus es angelorum morientur gehennam ignis
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2017, 05:48:45 PM »
Eyyy ok now that the new history was approved Xavier is ready to rock.

Team melodic with Mythos as a leader seems pretty good.
Griz Blancard 1st Year Student at Beacon"I need a nap"
Dorothy Burgundy 3rd Year Shade, Elite Scavenger "Treasure is everywhere, you just need to know where to look!"
Xavier Cendres2nd year Beacon "Everything can be solved with a wrench, screwdriver, and a whole lot of time"

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2017, 05:18:50 AM »
Alright, Mythos is leader, MLDC sounds nice. Color then? I would think blue, green, or maybe purple depending on the shade. But mostly blue or green-ish colors.

For the little details thing then, I guess feel free to make up things as we go along if at all. Just make sure they're realistic. And little.

When Lien and Linh get approved, I would guess that you'll be taking care of the initiation, right JJB?

Last thing, do we want to give this former teammate a name? The one that got... sick? And is now pursuing a different occupation? Or are we going with Nonus Nameticus?

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 08:49:59 AM »
I'm pretty sure you can put literally any colour for MLDC because synesthesia.

Nonus Nameticus is hilarious.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »
Any color works for me.

As for initiation, since it's a second year team, it probably won't be too much like an initiation and probably lean more towards being a team mission or perhaps something casual for the team to get to know each other better? Seeing that we've all been at Beacon for our first year (I think?), I'm sure that we all at least know each other by name so it's simply more of a getting to know each other better type of thing, right?

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 03:42:03 AM »
Right! I forgot that they were 2nd years. No. 1 writer here. I know my characters.

Actually Mythos was not. She transferred in because of Nonus Nameticus dropping out. So Xavier, Jett, and Lien were all there for their 1st year and therefore know each other, while they don't know Lien's sooper secret lost long twin Mythos. Other than that though, it's basically a 'let's get to know each other better' thing, yes.

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »
Alright, so I've been looking at colors...

For blue hues: Robin egg blue, turquoise, pale turquoise, sky blue, steel blue, maya blue, and cyan

For green hues: Spring green, light sea green, emerald, light green, and spring green.

Also, medium purple, mauve, thistle, and lavender.