Author Topic: Preparing for the Coming Storm, Team Three  (Read 7853 times)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Preparing for the Coming Storm, Team Three
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 03:10:04 AM »
Standing up as tall as it can considering the damage the droid remained still and silent, minus the beeping, as the hunters in training examined the damage. There was no immediately obvious source of repairs but if the lad did have automated security it would
assumably have some place to repair or at least be stored and safely deactivated. As Topaz spoke the droid responded by opening up it's chassis to give the surrounding hunters-in-training more of an idea what ails it. Most of the armour is intact, ignoring the arm, but you wouldn't know that from looking at it's internals which are a wild mess. It's a testament to Atlas engineering that the droid can even move with so few wires connected and dust leaking out.

Taking the first swing from Gray his assailant redoubled her, trying the catch the sword on the second swing the buzz saw flipped back to rest position which if successful would trap the blade between the saw and gauntlet. Annoyed both her initial volleys had been brushed off the mountainous raider kept advancing, trying to push Gray back with her brute strength. 'He can't dodge so well with his back against the wall' the raider thought as the machinery which made up the gauntlets hissed, pumping a purple solution all throughout to no immediate effect.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 07:21:48 AM »
"SHIT" Gray cursed as his primary form of attack was pinned into his enemy's gauntlet. As he was driven back an idea formed to give himself more space. a slight hiss was heard as fire dust was released into the air from the sword he still held. to aid the dispersal Gray ceased evading and begun parrying spreading the dust around the room as he got closer to the wall before he finally sprung his plan. Parrying one final swing Gray turned and ran up the wall while simultaneously pulling a lighter from his coat. Pushing off the wall Gray flipped over his opponents head and threw the lighter into the dust cloud creating a large explosion "Try this you bitch!"
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 06:36:43 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 10:23:43 PM by . »

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 06:53:46 AM »
Throwing the sword she snatched away to the back of the room the raider looked up grinning as Gray tried to flip over her. Reacting quickly by flexing her gauntlets dust pulsed out as the purple solution was ejected leading to a huge gravitational wave pinning Gray at least temporarily to the roof. Jumping up with surprising speed given her considerable size the raider launches a brutal one two combination, first one to pin on of the huntsman-in-training's arms to the roof with the second being a hopefully, depending on your perspective, clean hook. Both swings augmented buy the still raging buzz saws even if Gray avoids the attacks the sounds of contact radiate clearly through to the gathered hunters-in-training in the previous room. Gray's detonation still takes place engulfing both fighters.

The droid doesn't say anything although it does slightly back away from Amane, positioning itself so Topaz is between it and the fragger. The droid does continue beeping as it slowly makes it way around the room dripping a considerable amount of dust onto the floor, not that it seems to be bothering the barely functional machine that much.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 12:07:25 AM »
Topaz carefully considered the drone and tried to figure out how much it understood. If they tried to make it a bomb would it attack? Would it attack regardless? Who knew, but for now it might be useful to have a robot that most likely had some information. "Alright, how about this. If we help fix you up you tell us what you know about this facility and let us through locked doors ok? " She said carefully approaching the droid and slowly lowering her weapon. Ideally, her team would also be on board with this plan but if not, well, they could figure something out.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »
Kisha watched the droid for a while. She didn't really like the idea of waiting and repairing the robot, but if that's what they had to do to get through the doors quickly, she was willing to wait.
Still, who knows how long the repairs will take. This is just practice, but we can't risk losing too much time...
Kisha turned to Amane, but still keept her eyes on the droid. The way the droid acted bothered her and just overall felt off, and the constant beeping didn't help with that.
"How long do you think the repairs will take?" she asked then.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 01:54:13 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 11:21:22 PM by . »

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »
The droid stops for a few moments, silent as the beeping finally stops.

'I... can open the doors.' The droid responded cautiously opening herself up as Amane began tinkering away at it's insides. Having a much closer look at the machines insides it didn't look like what one who knew anything about the Atlesian Knight-130 series would expect. Luckily whatever the model actual was wasn't that complex and on top of that the cables seemed only loosened from their sockets. Gesturing it's hand to the side the left side door opening, revealing a significant droid bay, space for easily a dozen of machines although only six 'sat' deactive on racks.

Although the droid storage and repair mechanisms as well as the droids themselves where luckily untouched by the mess the rest of the room was a mess. The floor, most of the walls and even parts of the ceiling were covered by a thick purple sluge, some destroyed science experiment left abandoned. The droids themselves didn't activate but the machinery was clearly still active. The damaged droid clearly wanted to move in that direction but was hesitant to move with Amane's hands in it's insides.

Along with the sounds of violence coming from the room Gray had dashed into which everyone could hear Akel could here sounds coming from the room passed the droid room. A mans voice calling out although what exactly was being said was too muffled by intervening steel to be heard.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:31:37 PM by Kingnoname1 »

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 10:32:24 AM »
Gray grunted in pain as he was suddenly pinned to the ceiling and whaled on with chainsaw assisted punches all of which hitting their mark. When he finally came down from the ceiling he landed on one knee. "Shit." was all Gray muttered before getting back to his feet and cast a glance to his other sword before looking to the giant obstacle blocking his path.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 01:24:41 AM »
"Well, he could be helpful to us so I'm thinking it might not be worth destroying. " Topaz said while watching Amane work on the inside. It didn't look too terrible and she figured she might be able to help but if Amane required it she would ask Topaz figured. Instead, she decided to investigate the very interesting and new drone bay that opened up. Topaz noticed that while it had a large capacity only a couple were actually in the bay and all of them sat seemingly deactivated, it didn't mean that she felt fine about it. Wanting to investigate more she walked up to one of the drones and poked it to see if they were truly deactivated or merely in a state of sleep.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:04:55 AM by mylies43 »
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2018, 05:37:56 AM »
As Topaz walked into the room with the droid bay installed the thick purple sluge beneath her feet squelched loudly but otherwise was no real inconvenience. The droids were definitively in some kind of sleep mode with the console lighting up as the huntress-in-training approached. This did draw attention the Atlas student's attention to the holding mechanisms, it quickly became apparent this wasn't what the Atlesian Knight-130 series are normally hooked up to, it didn't even look like Atlas tech. Far more bulky and imposing compared the the normally sleek, utilitarian Altas designs. A nearby screen had a command prompt to release droids or take one for repair.

'You're not even thinking of running away? Are you bait I wonder or just that stupid. Do you even think about your purpose?' The raider remarked pointing at Gray, waxing on philosophically in her strange sing-song tone. Too soon did the small pause of conflict shatter and the raider was back on the move, still trying to box Gray in although this time a blue liquid started being injected into her gauntlets. Her arms up in a boxers stance the raider approached slowly but carefully unsure of what to make of this unfolding fight.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »
Gray only responded to the raider's taunts with a snarl and as she advanced it finally clicked in his head that doing something about the chemicals might be a good idea. Instead of trying to jump over her again this time Gray ducked under her punch and swung his remaining sword swung at the injectors hoping to damage them before backing off to his other sword.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 07:43:28 AM »
"Yeah, uh, sure" Kisha replied to Amane and took the items she handed her. She kneeled down not too far from where the blonde girl now began the first repairs on droid. "Amane was it, right? You seem to know all about the stuff here, ever done it before?" she asked as she began filling the dust into the vials.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 09:38:03 AM »
(Got permission to post for Edgy)

A loud crack sounded from the droid as it's bottom legs gave way and if it wasn't for Amanes's quick reaction the droid in question would have crashed to the floor and likely broken completely if not exploded. 'I need repairs, I can give you all my authority to walk through the doors if you carry me to the repair module through that room.' The droid begged pointing at the room Topaz walked through, it's arm dropping off soon after. Akel happy to have a way to help their dear friend and comrade Gray who was still locked behind the door in front of them immediately came up to the droid. 'I'll take you up on that before you lose too many of your pieces.' Akel remarked quickly holding out her arm. After a soft squeak from the injection burying itself in the not-vampire's neck the entire process took only moments and Akel was now able to open their way through the facility.

Obviously the door before them was the first option, rushing forward while murmuring softly. 'Come on guys Gray might need our help.' Gray indeed was in a spot of trouble although striking at the injectors did help elevate the pressure somewhat. Protected by aura the injectors weren't severed by Gray's blow but it did disrupt the flow of highly volatile chemicals around the weapon as well as stalling out her dust boosted finisher.  Grimacing in pain the raider continued to advance for the grapple only for Akel, and those following, to appear behind Gray. Grinning the mountainous woman remarked. 'Looks like you've got a way to get around, hope it doesn't bite you in the neck too badly.' Swinging one of her power fists back the raider detached one of her saw blades sending in straight into the glowing orb in the center of the room. A blinding flash filled the hall and it would take incredible determination to follow their assailant as she fled into the room on their left.

Any salvageable material that was in the room which Akel and Gray now occupied had been completely destroyed by the fight against the raider or the miniature sun exploding just before. Still like all of the rooms they have been to so far a metal bird impression was visible over the door, almost watching the hunters-in-training rush in despite it's scorched exterior.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 12:11:47 AM by . »