Author Topic: Weight Room (open)  (Read 6745 times)

stharding

• View Profile
Re: Weight Room (open)
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 12:29:28 PM »
Beige sits down on a nearby chair and begins his tale "This story begins on a night where the dark and the dense sandstorms made it almost impossible to see. Me along with my old friends Rice and Gold where traveling to a town named black-oak, small and secluded, most people would not have any reason to go there, but someone had offered us a substantial amount of money to transport and protect a business partner theirs as well as some cargo, no questions asked. When we got to the town we were tired and hungry so we decided to go to the local inn. There we met the business partner, a tall yet plump man, called Edwin Bank, he wanted to leave immediately, we tried to explain to him that we had just arrived from after a long and tiring trip, but he insisted that we leave as soon as possible. Fortunately because of the weather we had to wait till morning to leave, so we got rest and food before we left."
Beige Grit - 1st year student at Beacon

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 01:07:53 PM »
Sonya had taken a seat in front of him and sat cross-legged, listening intently. "What happened next?" She asked smiling wanting to hear more.
Krasi Komma- The Party king
Sonya Schwartz- The Soaring Eagle

stharding

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 04:38:46 PM »
Beige continued his story  "Then, as soon as glint of sunlight shone from the horizon we headed out. While we were traveling to our destination the air was surprisingly cool and the sun was mercifully soft, but when we passed a mountainous dune we were ambushed, by what we at that point assumed where assumed where bandits. A chase on horseback ensued, our attackers road on five black steeds hurling bullets at the wagon that me, Mr. Bank and the cargo was in. Rice and Gold veered their houses away from the road dispersing from sight, I tried to make the horses drawing the wagon even fast, but the attackers horses where of a better breed and quickly caught up to me, one of the attacker even manged reach past the front of the wagon but a few shots from silver forced him back. Then from behind the attackers Rice and Gold having snuck up on them took them by surprise, gunning down one and making the others scatter."

Icrus505

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 06:20:17 PM »
Sonya just blinked. "Wow, sounds like you guys had some adventure. What happened after you scared them off." She asked tilting her head.
Krasi Komma- The Party king
Sonya Schwartz- The Soaring Eagle

stharding

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2016, 04:21:23 AM »
Answering Sonya's question Beige said "Well, because of the chase we were a bit of course, so we choose to take a different route, it was not the fastest route, but it was one with fewer grimm and more importantly one which only a few people knew of. Unfortunately Mr. Bank, who had hid under a blanket in the back of the wagon for the hole duration of the fight, wanted to get to our destination as quickly as possible and told us to take the fastest route possible. We tried to explained to him that if we took that route we would have to go through a canyon that was idle for an ambush, but he would not listen and under the threat of not getting paid we complied with his demands. Knowing that our attackers would probably use the canyon to ambush us we took some precautions, for starters we decided that Gold should stay in the cart while I was driving so I could focus more on driving, we also pre-loaded serval guns so we could shoot without having to reload as often and we made some homemade smoke bombs, so we could disorientate our attackers."