Author Topic: Yo.  (Read 3452 times)

Sy

• Personal Text
    I'm am the Ultimate Angsty Writer! FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
Yo.
« on: December 01, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »
So, I'm new here. What's going on my home dudes? I'm not good at introductions but here we go I gue s s[/b]

My name is Sy, I'm an extremely angsty, socially awkward person who likes to write and role-play RWBY. I've been in the community for about 7 months now, and I normally hide on the RWBY Amino, but I've decided to extend my reach and explore more of the RWBY community.
I don't do OCs, which mightn't be welcome here but eh. I prefer cannon characters, primarily Weiss and Ruby. I prefer Ruby, since angst is fun to write. Also I don't do romance unless I'm asked. I don't do incest ships, but I'm willing to do some other ships like bumblebee, Whiterose, checkmate,
and whatever other ships you want. No promises I'll be good at other characters but hey gotta learn one way or another.

My post's length can vary depending on the amount of time I have to respond, the the quality won't vary. Also I have a broken "t" key on my keyboard, so if a few words miss it, or if auto-correction fucks me over like it alWAYS DOES, a random word will appear in some places. That's not my fault I swear.

Okay maybe sometimes but sh h h h

Also I'm new to forums but I know some BBCodes so. Hi.

ALSO also, I'm an artist, so I may end up sketching some scenes here and then. Like, here's two from two separate role-plays on amino I did with a friend (That I have framed actually owo);

So I may end up drawing a scene but I wouldn't say many people would mind.
So yeah. I'm Sy, I'm an angsty artist and writer, and I love RWBY and Ruby.
OK bye

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Yo.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 02:40:16 PM »
So, at the risk of sounding really blunt, this may not be the site for you.  This site's not only primarily OCs, but pretty much entirely OCs.  Any thread involving the main cast on this site is automatically relegated to the Non-Canon section, and, as of writing this, there are 0 threads even there that involve any Canon characters.

Now, I'm not trying to discourage you from joining in.  Feel free to make your own character and interact with the people here.  Having more artists on the site would be great!  But like I said, if you're only looking to RP the main cast, this probably isn't the site for you. 
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
Re: Yo.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 02:54:44 PM »
First off welcome to the site Sy! However Reaper is entirely correct in that we really don't do canon characters here I'm afraid, even OC's that are semi-clones of the cast don't get approved. You are certainly welcome to try your hand at creating a character, but if you just like to use canon ones then I would honestly recommend looking on a few of the other sites that do RWBY RP. I know there are some others out there but can't say I remember any of their names.

Best of luck with the character or finding a site that's a better fit ^^

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:58:22 PM by Vision »

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]