Author Topic: I AIN'T DEAD YET, just homeless...  (Read 5163 times)

Luna

• Personal Text
    Art is not what I create; what I create is chaos.
    • View Profile
I AIN'T DEAD YET, just homeless...
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
Well hello again, it's your friendly neighborhood psycho back on her bullshit finally making her grand return to this corner of the interweebs. It'll take a lot more than that to off me so easily  ;)

AAAAAAnyway, so I'm still alive. It's been more than a hot minute since I've touched anything here. Nothing personal, but I've been on a crunch for time since my parents kicked me out for being a raging lesbian (actually pansexual, but whatever. they didn't approve of the polyamorous bit either). after a few months of being on the streets I'm finally starting to get back on my feet and might even get to relocate to Sweden for a lead game design job.

I bet almost none of you remember me.

If that's the case, hi. I'm a music obsessed 18y/o korean girl from colorado, record producer, washed up pro-gamer (sponsored for Quake speedruns and Counter-Strike: Source), former Game Director for an indie developer (until they kicked me off the project and finished it without crediting me), technically homeless vagrant, and protege of a former government hitman who retired to Chicago law enforcement and went to car shows with my dad while training me... all with a trademark brand of facetious sarcasm fueled by trauma-induced cynicism that rivals even Vox.
Hi Vox. How's it been?
Miss me?

Probably not
You probably barely remember me

but regardless, hi! I'm back in some form or another.
expect to see me around saying dumb shit
or don't
It's easier to assassinate an unsuspecting target.

"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?"
Perhaps hopeless isn't a place, nothing but a state of mind.
They told me once "Don't trust the moon. She's always changing. The shores bend and break for her, and she begs to be loved."
But nothing here is as it seems...

Luna Otonai - Beacon Second Year: The Mistrali Musician of Team SLVA - "My heart is gold and my hands are cold..."
Reference: ShowHide
Luna (#7DF9FF)

Format:
       "Talking"
       Thinking
       Doing
       "Emphasized Talking"
       Emphasized Thinking
       Emphasized Doing

Luna's AMA
Tamra will return.

Lazul Fen (WiP) - Atlas Third Year: The Eccentric Pop Star of Team IDOL - "When you die the only kingdom you'll see is two-foot wide and six-foot deep."
Reference: ShowHide
Lazul (#2190E3)

Format:
       "Talking"
       Thinking
       Doing
       "Emphasized Talking"
       Emphasized Thinking
       Emphasized Doing

(Reference Artwork Coming Soon!!!)