Author Topic: War of Secrets [ASPN]  (Read 23341 times)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Re: War of Secrets [ASPN]
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2017, 03:15:47 PM »
Noctis spaced out staring at the crowds of people when Deliria came up to him and Argent, he blinked with a blank stare for a moment. Once he came to he realized that the person they were looking for was right in front of them.

"Oh, Uh. Hi?" Noctis says sounding unsure."We would be happy to join the Festivities. Isn't that right Argent?" He nudged the taller.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2017, 05:38:07 PM »
"It absolutely is! It's been a long day, so I'm sure we could use the help in celebrating! Is there something in particular we are celebrating?"  Argent questioned with a smile. A fake smile, but a smile. Gimme a break. Right when we would prefer to avoid contact with more folks the Great Teller appears to our face. It's more of a pain now that we are in the public. Can't ask the questions I want to in the middle of a get-together. Argent thought, looking to the smiling man.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2017, 06:08:12 PM »
Sherwood does not bother to school a bit of the surprise he felt from his face. He expected a secret, but not quite what he got. He looks around, scanning the trees for more Grimm. Thankfully his textbook proved truthful in that Boarbatusk tend to travel alone.

"We're in the clear Nishka." Sherwood says, replacing his knife on his back. He steps up to the girl and extends a hand. "My name is Sherwood Cathasaigh. Ah'm ah first year out of Beacon Academy."
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2017, 02:54:35 PM »
Persimmon shifted to the side and leaned against a wall, pretending to read something on his scroll. In reality, he was photographing the clueless drunkard and his little secret passage. He laughed, half to pretend what he was reading was funny and half because of how obvious the hiding place really was. He then wrote a message to the others and attached the picture.

Found something that might be important... What kinda idiot really thinks he can hide this? xD I'll be moving in once the coast is clear.

He put the scroll away and moved aside to give Terg a wide berth. He then reconsidered and added one last thing.

Yo Sher, where you at? Not sleepin' on the job, are ya?
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2017, 12:57:45 PM »
"...Is there something in particular we are celebrating?"
"No one needs a reason to be celebrating! The day is done and another sun sets where we are all alive and well! What more reason is there to be merry about?" Deliria said as he lead his guests back toward the inn, one hand on the cuff of Trib's collar all but dragging him along. "Here we are!" he announced at the entrance of the rowdy room, laughter, noise, shouting, things breaking, drunken chaos was an apt description for the scene. Deliria lead his group towards a a stained and sticky table clearly evidence of something spilled on, but empty seats and ordered a round of mugs for the table. "Now tell me my friends what brought the two of ye to this here fine town of mine?" Deliria asked with curiosity in his eyes and a friendly smile, Trib seated with an annoyed expression but still listening .

"Hehe...Nishka! Nishka Antra! Secret Guardian of the village! really though please don't tell anyone? please?" She said with a genuine smile and shaking Sherwood's hand. With realization and a gasp she continues "So you are a huntsman! Where've you been? What've you seen? What's it like!?"
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2017, 09:10:00 PM »
Noctis did his best not to step on any of the broken glasses out on the floor. This was absolute madness. He shoved closer to Argent for stability. Everything was fine up until someone got too handsy with Noctis. He felt two hands run up his inner thigh. He wasn't trying to break anyone's hands off, but he was seriously considering it. As quick and harmless as possible Noct pushed the person away. Sitting at the table was a bit better, but it was still uncounterable.

"Um, We came with my," He paused. What was he going to call Argent his boyfriend or Fiance? "Boyfriend and a few friends to go exploring together. They barely know me and want to make sure I am the right person for him."

Making sure he was selling it Noctis wrapped his arm around Argent's and looked at him with that cliche girl in love look.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2017, 08:24:03 PM »
Sherwood smiles slightly. "Well Ah'm actually only ah first year. Ah haven't seen ahll that much yet."

"Can Ah start with how you ahctually got wounded Miss Nishka?" Sherwood says. His brows knit and he puts his right hand in his pocket. Unseen, that hand clenches a little bit.

To his surprise, his hand vibrates. His scroll had buzzed with some kind of notification. He pulls it out, awkwardly opening the screen. His brow raises at his partner's message.

I got hung up outside the village. Will head in when I can. Be careful. He types slowly and pointedly. His tongue presses against his left cheek. Scrolls weren't his thing. His eyes flick up to Nishka and he chuckles sheepishly.

"Sorry. My partner is the time to get into trouble easily, so Ah always  make sure to respond."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »
"Trust, me, Nocty. You are." Argent said, lowering his voice to an almost sensual tone. He managed to only keep his face straight for three seconds, before the faunus burst into laughter. Argent sat down at the table he was led to, reclining back in his seat in a relaxed position

"Town of your's? Would you happen to be the Great Teller that I've heard so much about? Well, it is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Argent Grae, and this is Noctis Quartz." Pulling out his buzzing scroll, he begins to type his message with his scroll out in the open.

Me and Nocty chillin with the leader at the pub btw, my friends. Dinnae know if we gettin out anytim soon

"Sorry about that. Said friends were asking where we were." Argent explained, though not telling the truth.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2017, 06:48:33 AM »
The pub, huh? Hey Argent, out of curiosity, can an elephant drink to forget?
How'd you get hung up for so long, Sher? Meet a cute girl or something?

That was enough for now.

Persimmon checked to see that the coast was clear before dashing over to the cliff wall and shifting the bush aside. The door this revealed seemed... anticlimactic for sure, especially with how easily he had stumbled upon everything that led him here. He decided that he must just be that good and slipped the mystery key into the lock.
C'mon, show me something good...

Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »
"Huh Boyfriend?" Deliria said with a raised eyebrow looking from Argent to Noctis and back again, "Weird, Yes! Yes! The Great Teller or whatnot that would apparently be me!" He said rapidly answering Argent's question "I am Deliria Dote Anointed Great Teller of Rahasya, and this grumpy one here is Tribune Riot, or Trib as we call him" He said with an arm on his shoulder, the one in question intently glaring at a corner of the table with his arms crossed.
"..."
"Oh will you pull the tree out your ass and at the least say hello to guests?"
"We've already been acquainted"
"Oh did you now I take it he didn't exactly roll out the red carpet did he?" The question directed at Noctis and Argent.

"These?" she asked indicating her bandaged body. "Fighting Grimm, I dunno what you were expecting but that's all it is, our village is in a pretty remote area with thick forests and rock walls hiding it, but that still doesn't stop the occasional wandering Grimm from getting a little too close. It used to be at a manageable level where it wasn't really a problem but lately..." she trailed off wondering how to phrase herself  "The number of Grimm have been increasing, it's like something is attracting them...hopefully it's just for a little while, but if this keeps up or gets worse I don't know if I can keep going like this..."

"OOh you have a scroll too!? Can I see!?" she asked suddenly as she saw Sherwood using his.

Weapons, several rows of weapons filled the room of all shapes and sizes. Axes, swords, pistols, rifles, some things that were unidentifiable as weapons. In fact these were not ordinary weapons, they appeared each be individually hand crafted, complex mechanisms that resembled nothing but weapons made by huntsman. While every weapon was unique to who ever had made them, they all on some part of them had a faded but still visible mark on them, a black circle with a red X on them.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:43:04 PM by Ordelis »
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »
Sherwood frowns. He offers his scroll casually while leaning back against the boulder. "You've got so many injuries. If the Grimm are increasing that much why not call for ahsisstance from Huntsman? Ah can tell you're strong but you should't have to fight ahll on your own."

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2017, 11:03:02 PM »
"Yes, It appears that way," Noctis mutters. "It's a pleasure to meet you Deliria-" He pauses. What the hell is on his? As if something bit him, Noctis stood up looking frantically for something to clean his thigh. Some dumb fucker spilled a whole bottle of alcohol on the table evidently getting only Noctis wet.

"Why. Ughhhh. Good fuc-. Please excuse me. I need to go dry my thigh," Noctis says having to leave his partner with the two very strange men. Hopefully Argent won't be too angry about it.

Starting to walk outside Noctis made sure he was alone before grabbing a section of his coat to attempt to dry his wet pants leg. Pulling out his scroll he quickly messaged Argent.

The next person who spills something on me again or touches me I will break their arms.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:08:35 PM by MissyMidna »

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2017, 04:57:03 PM »
Persimmon smirked as he entered the room. Looks like you really can't live in Remnant without a weapon or two... And I'm guessing that religious nonsense is all a front, too. He was sure to take pictures of everything, flash turned on to make up for the darkness in this room. These pictures covered the weapons, some of the mechanisms that likened them to huntsman's weapons, and close-ups of the strange marking on each one. He saved the photos but didn't send them out just yet. It wouldn't be safe to stop and write a message until he was done and gone.

Persimmon continued investigating, his faunus eyes making it easy to see in the dim light from outside.

((If there's anything else I'm likely to find, I'm looking for it now. Otherwise, assume I turned up nothing and left, locking and re-hiding the door behind me.))