Author Topic: Blind Not-Date [CLOSED]  (Read 4482 times)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: Blind Not-Date [CLOSED]
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 02:01:47 PM »
Lyssa watched his reaction closely. She noticed the odd way he digested the information and responded. Apparently, trying to be casual about her abrasive attitude was not the right approach. Her attempt at explaining herself didn't exactly get through to him. It never did, to anyone. Obviously, her way of thinking was flawed. She knew that. Focusing on it in any capacity just ticked her off. Feeling that a sudden shift in her own mood would be inevitable if she tried to carry on with that subject, she let out a defeated huff and shook her head. He didn't sound very honest, but given how her words had apparently made him feel, she couldn't really expect that of him. As he zoomed off, she decided to just stay quiet, sipping at her smoothie.

He went on to answer her question, though Lyssa was only half-listening at this point as she distracted herself. She did her best to listen as she moved to sit up on the side of her bed, setting the smoothie down before starting to untie her boots. As always, it was incredibly relieving to take them off after a long day, just one little thing that helped ease her mind. The food that Noir had so kindly made for her was simply the cherry on top. Maybe the two of them didn't mesh all that well, but she did find his presence to be much more relaxing than that of her other teammates. Now that he was speaking more confidently rather than being his usual meek self, there was one less little thing to annoy her. As she kicked her feet back onto the bed, Lyssa took a deep breath, then exhaled. In that moment, she felt peace of mind. This level of relaxation was a rare sight to see from her.

There was only one thing she could think of that might have been able to make the evening better. She kept toying with the idea in her mind. Lyssa never wanted to do it in front of Mira and Mithra; it was almost like a private ritual of meditation. Something that she almost exclusively did alone. However, Noir was an entirely different case. He couldn't see or watch her doing it, and while that didn't truly make much of a difference, it made her feel a little more open to sharing. Lyssa eyed the floor beside her bed as she considered reaching for the object beneath it.

"... Noir," she asked with an unusually curious yet sincere tone, "Do you like music?"
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Not-Date [CLOSED]
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2020, 12:09:19 AM »
Noir pauses. "A-Ah, well... I-It's..." He seems to smile a bit in excitement, the energy practically oozing off of him now. He'd love to talk more about this! "It's an art I can actually enjoy since, well, I'm not impeded by anything!" Thankfully, he doesn't seem to distracted as he almost routinely makes the burritos in front of him. Another brief pause as he considered something else, but that'll be something he'll have to deal with later.

While getting to the slower part of the whole ordeal, he fidgets in place, tapping his feet in impatience for the burritos to be ready. "A-And well... I-I don't get much exposure to anything that involves that much... creativity. Because of my own issues. So..." He's strangely at that weird line between stuttering mess and confident nerd. He doesn't get to talk often, so he's excited to have a nice conversation with his teammate! On the other hand... He's unsure of whether or not he'll mess it up again...

You know, the pause is strangely long, and Noir had just realized it. He decides to fill the silence with awkward laughter. "Haha, yeah... T-That's my brief thoughts on music."
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."