Author Topic: Eye Of The Observer [CLOSED]  (Read 5006 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Eye Of The Observer [CLOSED]
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 09:48:11 AM »
The faunus girl was definitely cute. Attractive. Smoking hot could be the right term - but it seemed that those two were super close. Apparently partners. It seems that Juno had been gone for a while, and they had some catching up to do. Maybe it would have been best for Coconut to take his leave and -

"A-are the cuffs and collar a-a sex thing?" he asked, his hand quivering as he pointed his index finger towards the accessories. At some point he had taken a step forward to get a better look. As he asked this, he simultaneously processed the answer the two had given him. Went a bit further? If the two were banging already, could they be planning to get married? Man, that'd be kind of intense.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 11:40:57 AM »
Further... How much further could he go? They both understood the reasoning and limitations for their current relationship, as... Intimate as it is. It was definitely something they would have to talk about later. However, Juno's focus was shifted toward their onlooker, raising an eyebrow as Coco asked his question.

"I'll leave that one up to your imagination." he replied, gently running his hand up Akel's back and through her hair, eventually settling on scratching behind her ears.
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »
"That might not be the best idea, I think he's the type with a very vivid imagination." Akel joked as she receives the soft scratching, a soft, heartwarming smile on her face as she looked up at Juno. She coulen't help but think that there was something Juno wanted to discuss, it might of been her comment about "a bit further" since that was mostly to poke at Coconut or it might of been something beforehand, but for now it was best to just help Juno unwind.

"Don't stop. It feels too good." Akel had wished she had worn her earpieces instead, the scratching felt soooo much better since her ears rarely, if ever, received any type of physical stimulus due to the passive nature of her semblabce and the tech based countermeasure against it.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
Definitely a sex thing.

"Imagination..." he repeated to himself, his eyes tracking Juno's hand as it traveled up Akel's hair and wound up at her ears. His jaw hung open as the scratches began - even more so at the bat girl's reaction to said scratches. This dude was living the dream, man.

He twitched a little and smacked his own cheek in order to snap out of the trance-like state the sight had put him in. Forcing himself to look away from the girl, stuffing his sweaty palms into his pockets to resist the ever increasing urge to just... Touch those ears.

"Uhh, I'm guessing you two have stuff to stra- Catch on. Catch up on. I'll just..." he forced out, awkwardly pulling one hand out of his pockets in order to point somewhere. Anywhere. At this rate he'd just pass out if he stayed in the courtyard.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 02:47:24 AM »
An eyebrow raised and a smirk playing at his lips, Juno obliged the girl, keeping her close as he continued to scratch at her ears. This was nice, no gunfire, no threat of a dead girlfriend, no evil people trying to avenge their evil fathers. No, it was just him, an intimately close friend, and Coco.

Oh, right. Coco.

Juno’s violet eyes flicked to the boy as he spoke, turning his head to follow the direction where he was pointing, only for his smirk to slowly shift into a mildly perplexed frown. ”You’re... going to the trash compactors?” he inquired, eyes flicking between the boy and the building he was pointing at.
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 03:18:41 AM »
"If the faunus can put forward her thoughts, I'd like to think he said something completely unrelated towards trash and is merely using it to escape a scene that he sees as awkward." Akel added on as she let her headset down to her neck, for a moment she winced as the sounds became painful but recovered a moment later, a slight glow appearing from the inside of her ears and a small black device resting comfortably in all four or her ears. "stra, hmm... oh." was all Akel said as she realised what Coco was saying before his self-correction.

"Do you like to dumpster dive? No judging just seems a bit" A momentary glance to look at the colours of his outfit before continuing "odd. Especially given your current clothing, do you have a spare set or something similar?" by this point Akel was just having fun while enjoying the ear scratching, her blush continuing to glow brighter as the sensations of Juno's hand and the feeling of the wind lightly, causing her ears to twitch more as she didn't want to let go of Juno.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 10:50:09 AM »
Crap. That had not gone according to plan at all. Dumpster diving? He couldn't let a girl like that think he went through peoples' trash! He had only rarely done so, after all.

"I... Moonlight as a... Trash man. Er, garbage collector. Person." He forced out. Nailed it, Cream - you've certainly redeemed yourself and made it entirely believable. Truth be told, even Coco himself had the mental capacity to understand how much of an idiot he had made himself appear as. The boy removed his glasses, which had fogged up at some point, wiping them on the side of his shirt.

"A-and it's not that I think this is awkward! It's more, uh, draining, than anything." He blinked as he put his glasses back on. "...If that'd be a good choice of words. Mm."

My good ole AMA