Author Topic: Starting a rebellion [RBLS]  (Read 6925 times)

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
Starting a rebellion [RBLS]
« on: September 19, 2018, 08:44:20 AM »
Akel couldn't believe that she was forced to change teams again, while she could always see her old members, it was an annoyance to move her stuff again. Especially since she decided to indulge herself after her successful mission in Mistral.

Akel had put her chest underneath the leftmost spare bed and scratched her head as she looked around at the room "pretty standard all things considered... the fuck." was all Akel could think as she saw noticed the gold and purple, confirming her suspicions as her eyes set on the symbol of Reggie Royale. Clenching her fist in anger, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

She took a seat on her new bed and threw down her custom pillow to sleep with her headset on. Stretching as she sat down on the bed and looked at the two empty desks, taking off her glasses and sitting them on the desk that she claimed as her own 'textbooks, notebooks, scroll, spare headset, charger, tools.' Akel continued to mark off in her head as she pulled a lever and a section of the chest revealed its contents to the bat Faunus to place on the desk.

Her desk now finished she could only wait for the other teammate that was joining or the two original members, whichever came first. Letting her hair fall loose she took a seat on her bed with the headboard being used as a support, picked up one of her spare reading books before the chest closed and locked. Choosing to distract herself from her slowly building hate about this new team arrangement.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
Re: Starting a rebellion [RBLS]
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 01:56:28 PM »
Lilla wheeled her chest and bag over to her new room. She was pretty nervous, since she hadn’t been with her old team long and was already transferred to a new one. She stopped at the door, about to knock, but realized it was her room, so she should be confident and just enter.

After a minute of simply standing there with her hand raised, she took a deep breath. Pulling her jacket back onto her right shoulder from where it had fallen off (but leaving the left side where it was) she gritted her teeth and opened the door.

Only the long-haired girl was inside already. And, of course, the first thing Lilla noticed was... Wow, she’s pretty. As the girl looked over, Lilla realized her mouth was slightly open, and immediately closed it. You’re being weird, stop being weird! She screamed at herself internally.

She turned around to her chest and wheeled it in, over to the only remaining bed, still not saying anything. You’re still being weird! Stop it! Aaaaaahhhh!

“Uh... hi? I’m your new teammate. I guess.” ...Bravo, Captain Obvious.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:00:46 PM by GingerAvalanche »
"It is important to me that those who would judge me see me as I truly am, and not as I wish them to see me."

Lilla Bleidd - Beacon Academy first year. ”Someday, I know we will meet again, in the shade of a life to die for.”

Dominique 'Alice' Pentaghast - Haven Academy Third Year. "What are you worth? The people you love, or the people you hurt?"

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 09:23:28 PM »
"It would certainly seem that way, I'm Akeldama Blood-Heart, also being transferred to this team. I'd say "welcome" but I haven't even met the original members yet. Make yourself at home, hopefully this will be the last time either of us has to change teams." Akel exclaimed with a very casual, yet refined manner of speech. Quietly mumbling the number to herself before she shut the book and placed it on her lap and took a good look at Iilla 'tall, 5'9 give or take half an inch, very thin, should probably try and convince her to eat more and train to build up strength.' Akel thought internally as she observed the new teammate.

A moment of silence went by after her small internal analysis of the girl and the bat faunus decided to speak up again "You were probably wondering about the collar: it's a gift from my boyfriend. Ah, also, gold and purple sheets is Reginald Royale, the pompus rich kid with too much ego for his own good. Do you have any questions for me, statements you want to make, information to share? Maybe your thoughts about being made to switch teams? Do you have a crush on anyone at all, Maybe me? Those are examples but feel free to answer them if you feel comfortable."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:29:09 PM by EdgeyReyes »

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 12:36:54 AM »
The barrage of questions takes Lilla aback. She tries to catch all the things being said in rapid succession. "Um... It's nice to meet you, Akeldama Blood-Heart. My name is Lilla Bleidd. People call me Lilla... because... uh... it's my name. I guess." Reeeeaaaaal smooth.

She starts in quickly again, not wanting to give Akeldama time to respond to that. "I was only with my old team for a few days before I suddenly was transferred. I hope I'm here for a bit longer than that. I mean, I hope I don't have to move again soon. Wait, that's not any better..." she trails off, then quickly picks back up again. "Er, I didn't actually notice your, erm, collar. I mean, not because it isn't pretty. I mean, it is! Pretty, I mean!" This is the best I've ever been. Really it is. 100% A+.

Lilla looks over at the other two beds, first at Reggie's, and then at the other's. "I've not met, or even seen, our other teammates. I hope they're, erm, not like... well, not like you, uh, just described Reggie. So that's... good. I guess." She pauses for a moment and her fingers tick off the things she's replied to as she tries to remember the others.

"I guess I don't really... have..." she trails off again, but then immediately contradicts herself, suddenly speaking quickly. "You don't snore, do you? One of my old teammates snored, and I've had a really hard time sleeping the past couple days, and I'm really tired, and it's kind of hard to concentrate right now, and maybe I should take a nap, but I should probably stay up and meet our other teammates, but, but..." Lilla looks to the other girl for some kind of answer, but realizes she's prooooobably coming off a little strong.

"Um... soooo, uh.... who is your boyfriend?"She asks uncertainly, sure she's prying in an area she's not wanted. "Is he.... um.... nice...?"
"It is important to me that those who would judge me see me as I truly am, and not as I wish them to see me."

Lilla Bleidd - Beacon Academy first year. ”Someday, I know we will meet again, in the shade of a life to die for.”

Dominique 'Alice' Pentaghast - Haven Academy Third Year. "What are you worth? The people you love, or the people you hurt?"

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »
"I can ensure you Lilla, I do not snore, if our teammates do then I can buy uou something to help get some sleep. Maybe try and stay up a bit longer and you can sleep after you introduce yourself to out new teammates." Akel streched her arms out as she thought about how to best describe Juno.

"Juno is really great, he is very understanding and loves to play. He loves his girlfriend very much and is really sweet." Akel smiled as she said, a slight blush accompingly her face. "Our relationship is in a good spot. Which is nice because this is my first experience with a boy or girlfriend. So its nice that he is relaxed and understanding."

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »
Lilla walks over to her bed and flops down onto it while Akel is talking. When she says “his girlfriend” Lilla blinks. I... guess she refers to herself in the third person...? Huh.

”He sounds nice. I wish I had a...” she pauses, unsure of what word to use. ”...friend,” she finishes inconclusively. ”This is probably obvious, but I don’t get along well with most people. I’m probably going to get transferred again.” She sighs. The silence hangs for a few seconds, then she yawns. ”I should probably unpack or I’m going to fall asleep.” However, she makes no effort to get up.

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 07:57:02 AM »
"Well I'll help you with that. Also, just because you're on a different team doesn't mean that you shouldn't shy away from trying to befriend new people. I can't speak for Reginald, but let's hope his teammate is friendly, that seems to be a large amount of people I meet so you'll be fine" Akel got up from her bed to help with the unpacking

"First lets get all of your books, tech and personal belongings, clothes we can worry about later today or tonight." Akel said as she moved around to her new colleague's side.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 02:10:48 AM »
Unbelievable. Halfway through the year, and they had to transfer teams already. All the progress Reginald had made in working with them was now gone. Granted, most would say that there hadn't been much progress at all. The royal shitstain hadn't quite made  any friends here - Shiroe was the closest thing he had in that regard. Reginald mulled over all of this and more as he walked down the hallway towards the team's dorm room - what were they again? Team rabble? Something like that.

But two new team members could put a wrench in things even more, especially with how closely Silica had been following his actions and relationships with the other students. He could only hope that they would meet his standards, and not be scum. You know, scum like him.

Hell, he hoped they would be better than his old team anyway. It was no secret that Reginald despised team MARS's old leader - a commoner! Shiroe was much more befitting of such a role. And with any luck, the others would-

Reginald had made it to the dorm by now and opened the door. He stood in the doorway for a moment in stunned silence.

He hadn't really checked who his new teammates actually were.

"...No."
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 02:38:02 PM »
Lilla sat up, propping herself up on her arms, when Reggie opened the door. Akel was helping herself to Lilla's things, trying to figure out what to unpack from her monstrous packing job - I was only moving a few hallways over, why would I bother packing neatly? - when Reggie came in and reacted to them.

"Uuuugh!" She groaned, seeing that Reggie was staring "pretty much" right at her and assuming he said it to her. She dropped herself back onto the bed again and stared at the ceiling. "I knew it! I knew they'd hate me right off the bat!"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:11:29 PM by GingerAvalanche »

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 02:42:26 AM »
     Paperwork was always a hassle, though a welcome one at that. It gave time to think, to ponder, to think of things other than what one's scroll was playing. Even if Shiroe was technically not filling out paper forms per se, he was still just browsing over the new documents he had to fill online regarding the team transfers.
     It was odd, how often people's teams were changed. New transfers happened almost monthly, people leaving almost twice as frequent, and Remnant-forbid a casualty or crippling injury seldomly. It was obviously hard, training to be a huntsman, but it was not without its dangers. Sheltered as they were, students at Beacon faced challenges normal people usually wouldn't ever dream of. Atlas took top spot with regards to strictness, and even with Vacuo's more free spirited arrangements it was no joke that Huntsmen Academies ran people dry.
     Shiroe sighed, wondering how long this team would last. Would a boarbatusk-headed teammate of his finally get over his own pride, or would he end up quitting like the rest of them? It was surprising, no doubt, that Reggie lasted as long as he did, especially compared to the others in the former team MARS. But perhaps that was just the thing. He was too stubborn to quit. Shiroe chuckled, finally finishing off the forms at the records area and checked the time.

The dull hum of electronics and the occasional holo-call in his surroundings didn't bother Shiroe at all, but after checking the time he realized that the new team leader of team RBLS wasn't where he was supposed to be.
     Dust it. He quickly picked up his scroll from the access terminal and heard a faint beep as he was automatically logged out from the device. He had no time, two girls had just joined his team and they were left with no one but Reggie in their room.

This is a disaster, he thought, scratching his head as he picked up the pace and reached the wooden door leading to the hallways. The dorms were still a ways away but running down the halls wasn't exactly frowned upon. Who knows, maybe Reggie didn't completely turn everyone off and they didn't quit.
     No, he shouldn't take the risk, as much as he liked the monotonous hum of the records area he didn't want to have to fill up forms for yet another team because of 'irreconcilable differences' within the first hour.
     Breaking into a sprint he ran for the dorms area, apologizing to some professors he passed, though most didn't give a second glance. Must be pretty common in Beacon to have kids running about, but hopefully he didn't get into any accidents on the way there.

He wanted to send a message in advance to the two girls, but he forgot to get their contact info through the terminals. Mistake number one, he should have been more patient, and as a leader he shouldn't make sudden rash decisions.
     Please just don't do anything stupid, Shiroe begged in his mind, knowing that a message to Reggie would be pointless. Don't scare off the new teammates just yet. 
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 05:58:09 AM »
"You can relax Lilla, he isn't talking about you. Akel spoke with little emotion, although there was the slightest hint of anger that was directed at Reggie.

"Hello Reggie, nice to meet you again. I guess this mean we're teammates. I hope we will get along from now on." Although Akel may have tried to put on a friendly gaze, she looked like she wanted to kick him in the face.

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 08:55:21 AM »
His new teammates were... No, rather, one of his new teammates was... By Jove, there would have to been some sort of mix-up! At least, those were the snobbish smegpot's first thoughts - but even he realized the unlikelihood of such a mistake.

The initial shock fading as the two girls spoke up, Reginald shook his head, huffing as he entered the room properly with his arms crossed. "Bah. Typical - it would have been too much to expect this school's administration to provide one with decent teammates. And I will remind you that I was never the aggressor in our previous encounters, Bat. Cooperation is up to you," he spat out as he headed for his own bed, stopping as he passed by Lilla.

"Hrm, that aside, my name is Reginald Royale - I am sure you've heard of my family's name before. I suggest you do not trust this one for a second," the boy said, still glaring daggers at Akel.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

GingerAvalanche

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 03:04:46 PM »
Lilla bristled. She absolutely hated unjustified insults, especially generalized ones such as referring to a faunus by the animal they resembled. ”Hey, Akel’s been a heck of a lot friendlier than you have, pig.” She pretends to think for a second. ”Oh, my mistake, I guess you don’t have the curly tail. Guess that puts real pig faunus a step above you, then.” She stepped up to Reggie and poked him in the chest with a finger.

You’re yelling at a teammate, stop it! She thought, but she had already been set off. Her green eyes flashed as she tucked her red lock of hair behind her ear. It was too short to stay there, and fell in front of her face again. ”Who even are you? Last I checked, Beacon assigned grades on skill, knowledge, and teamwork. Not on what shape your ears are, or how well you see in the dark.”

She stepped back and crossed her arms. Welp, that went well! I wonder when the jerk-off is gonna destroy my stuff while I sleep?

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 02:00:59 AM »
     Slowing to a trot, Shiroe finally made it to the dorms out of breath, but not out of mind. His chest heaved heavily as he walked towards their room, the door to it wide open, and the unexpected lack of shouting took him by surprise.

Clearing his throat, Shiroe rapped on the wooden door as he approached. It seemed as if Reggie had already started a bit of an altercation but he made it just in time to prevent further escalation. "Hello." Shiroe started, "I see you've met Reggie. Apologies if he was more than a little rude."

Shooting a knowing look at Reginald, and then at Akel, he realized what the arguing was about. Akel and Lilla were strangers to Shiroe but he knew about the former from Reggie's occasional rants and mysterious beatings.

"Forgive me, I forget myself." he added, "I'm Shiroe Pendragon, and just like Reggie over here I used to come from Atlas. The rest of our team disbanded for a myriad of reasons but I trust that doesn't lower your opinion of us any more than this little quarrel did." Shiroe spoke in a surprisingly calm tone, given the treatment of his teammate. But given who exactly it was, he was of course, more forgiving. Making his way into the room he pulled out his scroll and looked at both Akel and Lilla. "Apologies, your contact info. If I may. Being in the same team it's only necessary that we have each other on speed dial."
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 07:16:02 AM »
While Akel was more than willing to let Reginald have his say, Akel was elated that Lilla had decided to defend her self and was more than happy at the pig comment that Lilla had thrown towards Reginald.

"It's no problem Shiroe, rude comments are pretty common when you're a faunus." Akel said, putting the item that she currently had in her hands, placing it back into the bag as she stood up. "That is completely understandable. I'll also take your number if you'd be willing to have it." Akel stated, taking Shiroe's scroll to enter her own number into his contacts with one hand and having her scroll out for Shiroe to do the same. "Pass it to Lilla or Reggie after you're done, if you would be so kind."