RPG Creations > Plot Zone

Hunter Of Lenshin

(1/4) > >>

Trevor Delihara:
Vale has received a mission request to deal with the above average Grimm population near Lenshin, and due to the expected ease of the mission, it has fallen to Beacon students.

Lenshin doesn't have a Grimm problem, though- at least, in the normal sense. Actually, the place has no noticable Grimm nearby at all, with one notable exception- Venor, named after the Latin word for reverence. It is well above average in size, speed, and intelligence, and bears significant damage to its mask and bone plates as a result of various fights its been in. Lenshin doesn't fear the beast, but rather worships it, and has attempted to lure in huntsman to act as sacrifices to the beast.

Their request to Vale didn't exactly go to plan, since four people arrived, but their plan really broke when a wandering Huntsman came through at the same time on a trip to Mistral.

It wasn't enough to stop The Hunt altogether.

~~~~~

Hello- I am looking for a team from Beacon to participate in a warm up of sorts. This is open to any year and team, though with the caveat of full team participation. Draíochta, my character, is the wandering Huntsman in question. Here is a link to his character page (I will be adding it to my signature momentarily) https://rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1516.0

This mission isn't intended to be particularly dangerous to the individuals involved, though it will likely be time consuming and require at least some level of planning.

nathan67003:
...That Grimm isn't in the Grimm Catalog (see Worldbuilding). You should probably get it approved before using it.

Trevor Delihara:
It's a Beowulf- just an ancient one that acts by itself.

nathan67003:
Oh, if it's not anything extraordinary you're right, there's eff all problems

I'mma submit, uuuuhhhh, Brock for this one, then
Haven't had him on much missions

Th3King0fChaos:
I'd like to submit Carmine, I need to get back into the groove of things. It's been too damn long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version