Author Topic: The INKKredible room fiesta [INKK]  (Read 16766 times)

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
The INKKredible room fiesta [INKK]
« on: September 07, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »
It was silent in team INKKs dorm room, with the only, and probably most annoyingly sound being the slightly squeaky bed on which Kisha excited bobbed from side to side. This already went on for 10 minutes. At least she was quiet otherwise. Said 10 minutes ago, she couldn’t stop talking about how excited she was but now it was a rather depressing feeling that mingled with the rest of excitement.

Kisha liked Blair. Okay, she liked almost everyone she met, but Blair was someone special, and it was especially in the first few days after she left to return to her homeland, unfamiliar to not have her around anymore. But she couldn’t say she was devastated because of that. She liked her, yes, but they hadn’t even known each other for two months, nearly not enough time to form a strong, long-lasting bond. Plus, their different personalities often made it hard to have a real conversation. It just didn’t hit her as hard as it should have, but she couldn’t say the same about the rest of the team.

What looked like the first separation of this team seemed to be another blow to the gut for the other two members. Kisha was aware that both she and Blair were a replacement for the previous members, yet she never imagined how many different individuals had already been in this team.

The sad thing here is, that she found that out because the other students made fun of them. 'The team that should not be', that's what they called it. Kisha confronted the group, they then all, loud laughing, told her everything to the smallest detail. Every member this team ever had and how they all left. You could almost say that they have gotten a bad reputation because of that. And that was also the reason why Kisha acted a bit... weirder than usual. In a bad sense. Yes, she still talked a lot, yes, she still jumped around hyperactive and was enthusiastic about everything, but every time she tried to have a conversation with her teammates, the feeling of uneasiness came over her, and every time she had to ask herself, do Nathan and Ismael even want her here? Do they look at her and see a bad memory? Do they just tolerate her because they need four people on a team?

Kisha tried to hide these thoughts, but they came back again and again, even if it got better in the past few days, but they all came back at once with the announcement that their newest teammate is going to arrive. Today. She was excited to meet the newcomer, but she didn’t want to cause bad memories among the rest of the team. But she spoke anyway. She'd talked about it a few times in the last few days, but in contrast to then, she seemed a bit more relaxed now.

"So," she began, finally sitting still on the bed, "How do you think he will be like?" She asked. A question she didn't ask for the first time, but this time the hesitant tone in her voice disappeared. Yes, maybe it would be better again.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:24:03 AM by DEXES »
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: The INKKredible room fiesta [INKK]
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 03:29:43 PM »
Ismael finally decided that installing a moving curtain would be nice as it could open up and move how they would need it to. This allowed for Ismael to set it up so it somewhat cut off a corner of the room so Kisha would be at some peace as she didn't see everyone else change. Ismael layed on his bed staring up at the ceiling as he began wondering, 'Man, wouldn't it be great to find a teammate would stick around for longer than a month. I'm starting to think a year is wishful thinking, maybe 2 months might be more reasonable. Well at least we're having a better run with Kisha'. As Ismael rolls his body over towards Nathan as he looks towards him and starts to think, 'Man, will we catch a break? Nathan is getting the shit end as he is being forced to being a leader to a team of misfits thrown together, with members joining and leaving constantly, and consistency is not a word known to this group'. Yet, he did understand the feelings Nathan has, they both walk a similar path and are both usually thinking the same thing and have rubbed off on each other, even to the point where sometimes they agree more often than they realise. Yet, they still differ on things, Ismael thinks Video games suck, but Nathan loves them. Well this is also the difference in skill, but that still doesn't change his opinion. Still, they met in such strange circumstances, Ismael was in a strange state, his uncle played along along and didn't bat an eye at him, people yelled, some shot, and still he found many friends, yet Nathan was the one to stay.

Marigold was there later, an amusing person who wasn't afraid to set him straight and was there for him, yet she eventually left. Fortune and Mauve were there, two amazing people, yet they even left. Yet, Nathan a completely average man was still here, and that always will put some awe into Ismael's mind as he thinks of where each person comes from. Even from his own upbringing, Nathan is the most normal, yet abnormal at the same time. It was, refreshing to Ismael anytime he thinks of the world, his situation, or even when he is in a bad mood, Nathan is just some normal guy and he goes through the same thing I do, the same situation I'm in, and he goes head on, I was raised in the wilderness, and born to be strong, what do I have to complain about? Ismael had a slight smile beneath his white mask. As he begins to shift his body towards the voice of Kisha, his black long sleeve straightens itself and his black pants do the same. His gloves are off and shows very intricate weaving of bandages on his hands and forearms, which begin to rub his defined legs which lie underneath black pajama pants. Which underneath lies more bandage wrappings all the way to the tips of his toes covering a good percentage of his body. As Ismael hears Kisha's question, he sighs as he runs his hair as he says, "Well a guess could be based on the track record, high and noble. We still haven't had one of those yet".

Ismael looks over to Nathan as he says, "Well, what do you think? Also five bucks he's shorter than Kisha".
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Golden Koi

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Strength through weakness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:58:46 PM »
Before Nathan could reply, there was a small knock on the door, before it opened.

What appeared to be a beautiful girl stood at the doorway, reading off of the sheet of paper in 'her' hands, while carrying a duffel bag filled with necessities and a few books, "This is INKK's room, right? I didn't end up somewhere else by accident?

'She' was dressed in a black t-shirt and denim shorts, a pair of sandals on 'her' feet, 'her' scales exposed and shimmering in the light. 'Her' heart-shaped face was scrunched up in confusion as she compared the room number with the one on the sheet of paper.

"I'm supposed to join, to replace Blair....Blair something, I don't remember her last name."

.....Well. This would probably be an awkward situation.
The Golden 'Princess': Kin Sakana, Beacon First Year, Team INKK

The Page of Blood:
Bordeaux Page Alderson
, Beacon First Year, no Team yet

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »
Nathan was sat at his computer - as usual, when inside the dorm room. Firstly, it was the most comfortable chair in here; secondly, he was pretty sure he'd doze off on the bed; finally, reading books about Dust integration in complex mechanisms was better done while sitting that laying down, due to volume I's sheer mass. So he read books on the CCTS instead. Ones with images, because he's funny like that.

Looking at the time, he closed the browser and opened one of the many, many folders littering his desktop, digging a abit before reaching the file on his new to-soon-be teammate. Mid-range guy, motsly, versatile if need be, resourceful, nice in general. A good addition, really. Would probably take up the back alongside Kisha. After briefly skimming through it one last time, he closed it and laid back in his chair. This would be, if he'd kept count right, his sixth team. The sixth one in a single year. This didn't faze him much: although the odds of such things happening were indeed somewhat low, they certainly weren't nil. In fact, it was extremely rare for a team to go unchanged for an entire year, let alone the entire curriculum. Why it happened, nobody knew exactly, but the majority of students somehow found themselves leaving.

He was pretty much as relaxed as he could be right now. Not that his face would tell that to anyone apart from Mauve, maybe Izzy. Its neutral state wasn't that neutral, apparently. But oh well, what'll you do, eh?

Before he started thinking about ways to upgrade Ergia or his Aura, Kisha spoke up, wondering aloud how Kin would be, to which Izzy replied quite quickly - followed up by asking Nathan the same question and affirming New Guy would be shorter than Kisha with very mild confidence. "You forget Fortuna really pushed the high and noble thing, though." This was all he had the time to say before the dorm's door opened.

...Okay, this was... Well, whatever. The guy was here, no point concerning yourself with appearances at this point in the game. "Yeah, this is INKK's dorm. Welcome to your new and humble abode, Kin my dude." Hopefully that'd prevent the other two members from thinking it was, in fact, somebody who'd received the wrong instructions or something.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »
Kisha looked up as the door of their dorm opened. This was the moment. Her new teammate would come in now. That was. That was... Surprising to see 'her'? She sat there for a second, thinking about the few pieces of information she got about Kin. The information said male. Then Kisha looked at the newcomer again...

Flat chest.

But apart from that, she could still tell him apart from a boy. Although this required a second look,  there were a few pettiness here and there that reveals his true gender. Maybe it was because of her way to think outside the box first and to see the things that remain hidden for others. After the somewhat questionable greeting from Kin, Kisha jumped out of her bed and walked up to him. Hey, she was taller! Not much, but she was taller!

Kisha first gave him a stern look and checked him over again, her face lit up "Awww, you're so cute!" she chuckled and pinched his cheeks, then turned to Nathan "Can we keep him?" She stayed in that position for a second, then it clicked. "Wait... you're in the team now!" She said loudly as she embraced him and pulled him to her chest. "Yees! your staying!"

It took another second before Kisha finally freed him from the embrace, but continued to hold him by the shoulders, her expression darkened "And woe you go" Then she let go of him and put on her dreamy and overjoyed smile again. "Now that that's settled, favorite color, weapon, and animal, now!"

Golden Koi

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 10:55:39 PM »
Kin let out a soft 'eep!' as Kisha embraced him, mouthing at the other two to help him as she spoke. When she asked the question, however, he hesitantly answered.

"Um....My favorite color is gold, my weapon is a naginata that can shift into a bayoneted semi-automatic rifle and a nine-sectioned whip, and I like.....snakes. They're adorable danger noodles.......Please let me go...."

It was at times like this that Kin's extroverted personality had decided that even it had limits, and invading Kin's personal space was a big no-no.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:57:56 PM by Golden Koi »

The Page of Blood:
Bordeaux Page Alderson

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 08:31:07 PM »
Ismael began to wait for a response when then someone entered the room, a...gir-bo-he-she? Ismael became confused as whoever walked in, they ,ight or might not have been the new teammate they have been waiting on. Ismael looks at the person with a neutral expression, as he began to listen to the others react.

As Kisha neared the new person Ismael had a smile form on the corner of his mouth as his guess was correct, and in his mind he thinks, slowly this team is getting shorter and shorter.  But, another addition to the team, would always be needed when one disappears, and Ismael is staying optimistic with the current events.

Ismael stayed where he was and listened to everyone as they spoke, as Ismael didn't want to talk over others.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:39 AM »
Nathan more or less sighed at Kisha's behaviour, a mild hint of a smile spreading across his face. How very Kisha of her. "Now, now, Kisha. Let the man acclimatize to his new environment a little, breathe in the air a bit."

After patiently waiting for Kisha to comply, his (somewhat invisible) smile still on his face, he turned to his newest... acquisition? Nah, that sounded wrong. "Feel free to take your stuff to the barren bed, Kin. Apart from... your answers to Kisha's questions, have anything else to present yourself by? We could take turns, even. Get to know each other better."
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Golden Koi

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 10:22:19 PM »
"Sure, I guess. Um......oh! I know! I work as a part-time clothing model down in Vale. I do both guy's and.....girl's clothing." He pouted a bit at the last one, muttering about his 'stupid trap looks' , dropping his duffel bag on the bed, and flopping down on it.

"What about you, er.....Kisha? Any cool things you wanna talk about? Like your weapon, or your favorite food?"

Truth be told, if none of them even mentioned pastries, Kin would have to introduce them to the glorious world of desserts. After all, he was gonna make sre he would be the team's permanent replacement.......or, if anyone wanted to come back, he could let them take his place.

He wasn't one to judge. They'd better make up for it, though.

The Page of Blood:
Bordeaux Page Alderson

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 07:15:12 AM »
Kisha gave Kin another grin and then let go of him. He would have to get used to it quickly because from that day on they shared the same room, and her hyperactivity will not diminish over time.

Just as she was back to her bed, Kin's question came. Such introductory rounds were a good idea to get to know each other better, but oh boy he made a mistake to ask her first. Excited, Kisha clapped her hands together in front of her.

"Uhh, where do I start? Maybe- No, or how about - not either, then rather- no... Okay, 087. The name is Kisha Miles, remember it well then from now on you won't get rid of me! Let me answer your questions with my questions Believe me or not but my favorite color is black and black is a color, no matter what you say. The one and truly greatest weapon here is Cocoa-" Kisha reached to her belt where the holster for her dagger was normally, but then remembered that she left her weapon in the locker "A dagger-sword-bow mix of which you can't avert your eyes. And answer numero three is a fox. Seriously, have you looked at these things? They are sooooo fluffy!"

She stopped for a second, "Oh- Ooohhhh! I almost forget!" More in a stumble than anything she reached over her bed to the bag that rested on the windowsill. Quickly the bag was open and Kisha rummaged through its contents, having about 3/4 of her arm in the bag. And the bag wasn't bigger than a pillow. "Ah-ha!" She pulled out a rectangular paper box and held it out to Kin "Exxxxxtra for you, I hope you like chocolate ~"

With these words she opened the lid of the box and a muffin was revealed, but it wasn't just some muffin. It had a small blue paper-body around it which covered up about half of it, but what was visible on the surface was more than enough to convince. Over the brown chocolate dough that made up the muffins framework, was a layer of melted caramel, this was then again garnished with white chocolate, this causing a gradient on the muffin.

On top of the muffin was a quill and next to it an inkwell made out of sugar. However, the naked eye could not see the strawberry syrup inside the chocolaty deity. "Don't enjoy it too much, otherwise the other two will be jealous." She leaned towards Kin a little closer and whispered "They only got chocolates."

Kisha fell back on the bed after she handed the box over to Kin "And there's nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for pistachios to answer your last question"

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 05:46:44 PM »
Ismael let out a slight cough as he tried to hold in a chuckle hearing the line of work that Kin does, and trying not to laugh as he sees the visible dismay of his new companion being nearly strangled by Kisha, as shifts his body to pay attention to what everyone else was doing. A box? most likely sweets for the new guy, Ismael likes sweets, yet he feels weird when eating them, they will start to taste bitter to him after a while. Yet a piece here and there never hurt anyone.

Ismael sighed as he realized laying down and wathing them would hurt his neck, so he began shifting himself up and staring forward continuing to listen in silence, allowing Kisha to use all her words and energy. Yet once she finished handing over the box and answering Kin's questions the last answer struck Ismael as strange, "Pistachios?".

As Ismael's eye's shifted over to Kin as he said through his blank mask, just revealing his two discolored eyes, "That reminds me, my name is Ismael, how ya doing?"
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Golden Koi

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
Kin gasped at the Muffin ((Screw referring to it as an ordinary muffin, that thing is a literal godsend. Kisha just won Kin over like that)) and hesitantly took the box, moving the quill so it was in the inkwell. He gave Kisha a bright smile, clearly thankful for the complex pastry she had gifted him.

When Ismael perked up, he turned and nodded in acknowledgement, "Hi, Ismael. Any animals or food you like?"

Yeah, it was already used, but maybe he would have an idea of what he'd be able to get everyone for Christmas. He mentally made a note to talk to Pyra later about premium pistachios.

The Page of Blood:
Bordeaux Page Alderson

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 11:29:06 AM »
Ismael tilted his head to the left as he said, "I don't really have a favorite food, or animal. However if you do want to know something about me, I'mma part time black smith, and every weapon I have, except for the gun, I have either helped make or made myself". He says this as his eyes begin to inspect Kin from head to toe as he tries to understand what exactly is Kins life. Muscles and the body can potray someones life more than people can let on, and with Kins clothing, it is easy to see muscles were not needed, more likely than not Kin could have been raised by fashion moguls, and became a model for them at a young age. It would make sense for the over all feminine look, but still, why would Kin want to be a hunter, he had a good life, did he drop it in inspiration to protect people, did he do it as a stunt to try and get his parents,if they are fashion moguls, more advertisment, or was it because he wanted to see how it was like.

'All questions have an answer in the end it seems', a strange yet familiar voice chirps in Ismael's head.
'Hu, is it that time already?' Responded Ismael in his head as he expecred loss of control, yet it was different this time, he realized he was speaking...with himself?
'Not today you need to focus, and also, get more cheese, I like cheese' the voice said as it trails off.

Ismael just rolls his shoulders as he lays back down.
Ismael Skhaos

Cherry Rockwell

Farco Lione

Golden Koi

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 11:05:20 PM »
((you guys still there?))

The Page of Blood:
Bordeaux Page Alderson

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 06:33:05 AM »
((Yes.))
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"