Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 7407 times)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Goodbye
« on: July 21, 2019, 01:50:17 AM »
Regardless of all the lies and mod drama recently this was always coming. Honestly being de-modded was quite the injection of excitement, I thought maybe if I stopped being the crutch for character approvals another might be forced to take my place and I could get some of my characters approved without having to do it myself. Maybe that form of creativity would have kept me from getting tired of all of this but honestly, I can no longer convince myself it is worth the effort.

A few months ago I decided to start scaling down my activity here, I stopped signing up to new threads and planned to finish the ones which were already going off. As time passed however and the reality of how few people are truly active on this site, and even those who are often don't post anything of substance anymore and became more clear that it isn't even worth that effort anymore. I feel like I have given this site a lot more than it has returned in enjoyment and therefore the only rational course of action is to leave.

I am sorry for people I am in a thread with, particularly Mike who only came back after I kept badgering him for ASTC threads but we never even managed to finish one. I give all my characters freely over to whoever would like them, perhaps the threads can be finished in a way even if I'm not there to control them. For threads, I am running DM me on discord, if we have DM'ed before you will have to add me as a friend and if not you will have to badger someone who has, and I'll give you guys enough information to finish the thread off.

Perhaps we will see each other again in different sites, rp'ing different franchisees but until then I wish everybody, yes even you, all the best and hope you take care.

Lots of love.

King.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 09:32:10 PM »
Aw. Gonna miss ya, man, you were fun to RP with.

Seeya around! :D
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 05:34:41 PM »
I'm sorry that things got sour overtime King. While there certainly has been some mod drama I don't think it's fair to say that any of it has been based on lies. There were some recurring issues that we brought up with you several times but you didn't really do much to address them and that's really what led to you eventually being de-modded.

I'm still really thankful for all the effort you put into the character approvals as well as your threads and I do hope to see you around on other sites or just via DMs on discord (on that note should anyone need to get in contact with King with regards to the threads / characters / other stuff like he said in the post I have him as a friend on discord and would be happy to send along messages or otherwise get the two of you in contact).

I'll miss having you around and cheers for now.

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]