Author Topic: 1st Year 1v1 1st Round: Cobe V Razzmatazz [Limited 2/8]  (Read 10668 times)

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    "The best apology is changed behaviour."
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Year 1v1 First Round: Cobe V Razzmatazz [Limited 2/8]
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 12:13:51 PM »
Cobe staggered and tripped himself over, before rolling away from his pink opponent. He faced him down.

"Gotta admit, you're pretty good. First time I've actually enjoyed a fight in ages, I thank you for that.

Cobe then once again took up a fighting stance.

"Now, then, where were we?"
Cobe Sky - "Don't get in my way, or I'll cut you up as fast as these Grimm"
(http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,63.0.html)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 12:19:00 PM »
Razzy had confirmed his opponent was getting a bit tired. That wasn't to say he wasn't exerting himself at all with all that jumping earlier, but he still felt as though he held an advantage at the moment.

"Yeah! The tourney's been super-duper fun! You're a good fighter!" Razz said, smiling brightly. He did, however, follow his words up with another attack. Razz went for another strike he had practiced during his fight with Martin. He started advancing on his foe while hopping from side to side. Of course, he couldn't really tackle his foe- nor would it have helped, as the terrain gave no advantage here. Instead, he went for a pair of slashes with one hand, followed by bringing his other hand up for a jab at Cobe's jaw.

(Slashes are 5% depletion, jab is 4%.)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 11:50:20 AM »
Cobe managed to block the slashes, however, let his guard down to soon, his punishment? A massive jab to his jaw. Cobe retaliated, with a combination of two hooks (one left, one right) and an uppercut, before going for a slash.

(Hooks = -2% Aura, Uppercut = -5% Aura, Slash= -8% Aura)
(Aura = 78%)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:36:54 PM by SonicCraftX »

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 12:02:12 PM »
(Cobe was at 82, so that'd put him at 78%. Also, apologies for forgetting to add Razz's aura at the end of  my post earlier. Razzy'd be at 77% right now.)

Razz's opponent retaliated to his punch with strikes of his own. Jackpot. While the first two hooks hit him pretty head-on, Razz was able to use those to figure out just how his opponent would strike next. The pink-clad boy dodged the uppercut by shifting his body to the side, then ducked under the slash. This put him at a pretty good position for an upwards slash of his own.

(Slash is 8% depletion.)
(Aura at 73%)
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 01:45:03 PM »
Cobe was starting to feel the fatigue of using his Semblance earlier, but knew that he would have to use it again later, just not yet, his thoughts were interrupted by a slash scrapping the back of his sword, he managed to reflect the slash, however, it accidentally let off the smoke chamber on his sword, letting out a lot of the stored Steam Dust. Cobe used this to his advantage, jumping back (just out of the blast range) and started to run, before using his last Gravity Crystal to create a vortex behind his opponent, and blow up the smokescreen at the same time.

"Damn, need a new plan."

He then fled behind some cover lay his out his next move.

(Explosion of Smokescreen = -15% (3 portions of - 5% Aura) + Temporary blinding)
(Vortex = -3% Aura per second (if caught) Vortexes last 8 seconds each)

(Steam Dust = GONE)
(Gravity Dust = GONE)
(Cobalt Dawn = Moderately Damaged)
(Aura = 78%)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:36:05 PM by SonicCraftX »

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 02:41:15 PM »
When the smoke started pouring out, Razz knew he had to get away. Two times now had it blown up, and he doubted it would be any different now. Razzy hopped back, and immediately rushed to cover behind a half-collapsed storefront on the side of the road. He glanced back just in time to see the gravity shot fire through, creating a vortex just behind where the pink-clad boy had just been standing. The steam dust activated in a fiery explosion, the boy narrowly dodging by leaping forward and tucking into a roll behind the building.

He had to keep moving, though, as he knew his opponent would strike at any moment. Razz took a moment to catch his breath before sprinting back out down the road, using the dust and smoke in the air left from the explosion as slight cover. Upon spotting his opponent hiding, he readied himself before charging in with a slash and stab combo.

(Slash is 5%, stab is 7% depletion.)

(Aura at 73%)

My good ole AMA

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Year 1v1 1st Round: Cobe V Razzmatazz [Limited 2/8]
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 05:03:01 PM »
Cobe took the slash, just for the sake that he could catch the stab. He then went for a Superkick1 before going for a 360o slash.

(Superkick = -5% Aura)
(Slash = -6% Aura)

(Aura = 73%)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 02:04:02 AM »
Razzy did take the kick, but ducked under the slash once more. Matter of fact, the wideness of the slash gave Razz a window of opportunity for some pretty nifty attacks. As his opponent did his spin move, Razz went low and kicked at his opponent's shin with the intention of throwing him off balance and making him fall. Whether this succeeded or failed, Razzy proceeded to go for a more precise stab, additional force provided by his opponent's fall/move.

(Kick is 3% depletion and knocks to the ground, stab is 10% depletion or 15% if the kick succeeds.)

(Aura at 68%)

My good ole AMA

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 03:40:04 AM »
Autohit enabled.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 01:09:28 PM »
Sonic has informed em that due to not being able to post for a while, he will be forfeiting the match.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN