Author Topic: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]  (Read 19998 times)

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
Re: Disaster Among The Crystal Mines [Team CRSA] [CLOSED - Initiation]
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 09:53:40 PM »
Conner keeps walking, carrying Sandy further into the mine.
He sets Sandy down and leaned him against the wall.

"I got you Sandy. I've got something for you to take care of this."

Conner pulls out what looks like an inhaler and shakes it about three to four times and takes the cap off. He hands it to Sandy.
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2017, 10:46:57 AM »
Anza gave Rackley a thumbs up and a wink, before hurrying into the mine along with the others. She hadn't gotten the chance to collect her arrows from the dead grimm, but she was still quite fine - 25 regular arrows, one explosive arrow, and all of her ice and lightning arrows still remained. She was almost surprised by how quickly and with little usage of her weapon they had dispatched the group outside of the mine.

She took position slightly ahead of the two already inside, knocking her arrow and scanning the hall ahead for any trouble. "Is he gonna be alright?" She asked, not looking back, but still feeling a bit guilty.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2017, 08:16:47 AM »
Fortunately for Sandy his semblance allowed him to see what was in front of him so he didn't do anything stupid with the Inhaler he was offered. Grabbing it he hastily put it in his mouth and puffed it twice before dropping it and gasping heavily for about 3 seconds before he felt capable of speaking in a hoarse voice. "Bloody hell. That stuff is brutal Conner." He then slumped against the wall and simply focused on breathing and letting his vision clear until he heard Anza's voice to which he immediately shot a thumbs up in her direction "All good over here." Despite obviously still not being ok he shot a confident smile in Anza's direction.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2017, 10:25:45 AM »
(Sonce I know you are all still arpund. Bump)
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    The Destroyer of Dreams & Expectations
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 08:11:22 PM »
OOC: Yes, I'm still around...just been really busy lately so it's difficult to keep up in many threads. I'll try and keep this one alive at least.

Seeing the others go further into the mine, Rackley grabbed a new clip and reload Aoshi, this time with a normal cartridge as he didn't want to accidentally cause more damage to the mine itself and risk it collapsing on them. Keeping an eye on the Beowolves outside, he slowly backed up until he was a few paces away from the others. Looking over his shoulder quickly, he let out a sigh of relief as it seemed like Sandy would be okay after a few moments. Turning his attention back to the Grimm, he noticed that they were slowly coming out of their blind state as a few of them looked to be trying to find them. "We m-m-may n-not want t-to stay around h-h-here too long" he stammered, motioning with his gun at the creatures outside. All he could hope for was that, as they got deeper into the mine, they wouldn't run into any dangerous underground Grimm. Considering the fact that Beacon was sending in a first year team to cleanse the mine, he was sure that it wouldn't be too difficult. However, he still couldn't get rid of an ominous feeling that the worst was yet to come.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2017, 04:01:31 AM »
(Yeah just waiting on who would post next)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conner heard Rackley and walked over towards him. "If we have to move, I want you taking point.

He looks at Anza and Sandy and point to the both of them. "Anza will have to help Sandy as the medicine I gave him still needs more time to kick in."

He looks out at the Beowolves and takes a few out with half of the magazine of Insights rifle mode. "I'll take the rear guard and cover your six. Does everyone undertstand these orders as I state them?"
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2018, 03:47:42 AM »
"Got it!" Anza said and gave a thumbs up, then hurried over to Sandy, offering to help him along by throwing his arm over her shoulders. "Sorry about earlier, guy! Shoulda called out my shot."

"So, we moving in, yeah?" she asked, looking ahead and continuing to try and scan the area with her semblance. If anything was moving around in that cave, she would see it doing so.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
Despite the false confidence he was showing the group Sandy was perfectly willing to accept the aid in walking he was given by Anza. That said he did what he could to walk on his own, often failing and being forced to lean more heavily on Anza as they proceeded. "All good. Wouldn't surprise me if most teams had issues like this at first." Sandy's voice was still hoarse but it seemed to be clearing up a bit more as well as his ability to walk. As they went on he was starting to be falling onto Anza's shoulder less and less. While moving Sandy ensured to keep pulsing his semblance, It prevented him from tripping over anything and simultaneously allowed him to scan ahead of them. Even around corners.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:56:08 AM by arcus_gray »

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2018, 05:24:31 PM »
OOC: I changed the color for Rackley as the blue was a bit hard to see on the dark background. Hope it helps.

Nodding to Conner, Rackley took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down his nerves. Being the first one into the Mine meant that he would be the first one attacked, should there be any Grimm lurking in the dark tunnels. You'll be fine...your teammates are right here with you... he thought, holding tightly onto Aoshi as he took the first step into the dark corridor ahead.

A few paces into the dimly lit corridor, Rackley stopped as he noticed what looked like a makeshift elevator that would lower them deeper into the ground. Holding up his hand, he turned to the others and motioned to the lift. "L-l-looks l-like we c-could take th-that to go d-d-down" he stuttered, trying hard to hide his fear, but not quite accomplishing that. Upon inspecting the lift, he took note of the cranking on the side, which looked like it was the contraption that would lower them down.

Testing the lift by pulling on the thick metal wire a few times, Rackley took a deep breath and stepped into the lift. Seeing how it easily held his weight, he looked to the others and motioned for them to join him.
First Year Beacon Student: Rackley Winchester - The Hawkeye Sniper currently Teamless

Second Year Beacon Student: Jett Davenport - The Playful Shadow Knight of Team MLDC (Melodic)

Third Year Beacon Student: Suntalia Lyn Ryker - The Voice of Thunder currently Teamless

Fourth Year Beacon Student: Savas Carnelian - The Quiet Berserker Leader of Team SARK (Stark)

Beacon Professor: Oberon Falcov - The Man With A Plan / Team Strategy Teacher of Beacon

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2018, 08:05:25 AM »
Hearing Rackley's words, Conner took a quick glance at what he was talking about and gave his attention back to the corridor, managing to keep a slow and steady pace with the rest of the team while keeping his eyes focused on the corridor. "That may be one of our only ways of getting through this place. Lets err on the side of caution and take a few down at a time. I don't want to risk the team's safety. Rackley,
 form up on me. Anza and Sandy, you two have the first trip. I heard that it was able to support one person, and two might just be enough."
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2018, 09:01:20 AM »
Feeling mostly steady at this point Sandy got off of Anza's shoulder, stumbling slightly as he did so. "I may have a safe plan." He then fired a steel shooter into the cave ceiling just above the lift. "This should keep my weight off it. And the lift'll be a safety net if I fall."

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2018, 08:51:51 AM »
(Sorry for not posting! I lost the thread in recent threads.)

Anza gave Rackley a thumbs up and a smile, as the poor guy seemed to be scared pantsless. She then nodded to Conner and stepped into the elevator.

"You just be careful like that, fella! You're already hurt, and I ain't sure I'd be able to catch ya if ya do fall," she said, and then gave an awkward smile, "plus, I don't think a shoddy metal elevator would be the best safety net. So, uh. Don't fall, please."

My good ole AMA

jjb2158

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »
Seeing Anza smile in response did help ease Rackley's fear slightly. Feeling a bit reassured, he got out of the lift and watched as Anza got into the lift and Sandy prepare himself for the trip down. Taking hold of the crank on the side of the whole lift, he looked at Anza. "I-If y-you're ready, I can let you d-down." Seeing that they both looked prepared, he looked at Conner and nodded before pulling the crank. The crank made some noise as it activated and the lift slowly lowered Anza down. "J-J-Just let us know w-when you're at the bottom" he added, as the others slowly disappeared from view.

All of a sudden, as if the sound triggered a trap, the howls from the Beowolves outside could be heard, but this time inside the Mine. Turning quickly to face where they had previously came from, Rackley looked nervously down the corridor and then at Conner, hoping that his team leader may have a battle plan ready in case they needed to hold their ground before they could go down as well.

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2018, 06:27:23 AM »
Hearing the Beowolves howl Conner switches Insight to its shotgun form and loads a magazine with red tape on it. "Rackley, I need you over here.

Conner keeps his gun aimed down the corridor. "We have to hold the line. Make sure that Anza and Sandy get down safe."
Approved:
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2018, 05:28:39 AM »
"It's not to bad when you aren't falling very far." Instead of stepping onto the elevator Sandy used his grappling line to hold himself just above the lift as it descended.