Author Topic: Ashlee Sanders  (Read 6545 times)

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    Hewwo, just a normal dweeb being an Otaku. :3
    • View Profile
Ashlee Sanders
« on: August 23, 2019, 10:06:13 PM »
Ashlee Sanders

Name:Ashlee Sanders
Spoiler: ShowHide
Nickname: Ash only my very close friends and family can call me that, no one else.

Species and Gender: Human and Female
Symbol: 2 bullets forming an x in front of a heart

Appearance: Silky blonde hair with blue eyes, Regular nose, with heart shaped lips. Thicc eyebrows that look like a perfect nike swoosh, eyelashes leaning off to the edge of my eyes. Normal shaped eyes. Hair goes down with wings that have two strands of hair guiding the other. Hair that looks like Carrie Underwood's hair. Hairless legs that are toned, Where's a battle dress kinda like the first dress in this link https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/b5/c7/cdb5c79379776222b006b53f9566c8d0.jpg. I stand 5' 7" and weigh 128 pounds. My battle dress a light reddish goldish fade that comes down from the middle of my torso showing my thighs with black heels and knee high stockings. I have striped black short shorts with laces that come from under my chest over it. With a black bracelet on my wrist. I have a clip on the back of my dress where my sniper in it's primary form is supposed to go.

History: When I was a little girl, I was always obsessed with snipers. I would hunt with my father. That's where I had learned how to shoot guns. Me and my father would shoot snipers that were airsoft. And I would always hit my target. So then me and my dad went hunting and caught some deer meat. We cooked it up and served it to my brother mom and dad. I just ate leftovers from last night which were some peas and chicken. When I was a kid I was really submissive and people would blackmail me because I would always tell the truth.(e.g If I would say that I stole some chicken from the fridge that was supposed to be for dinner) people would blackmail me saying they'd tel;l my parents if I didn't do that something. And when I got older I started being a bit neutral I would let bullies at school push me over but then when someone would hurt me or my brother, I'd hurt them hard. I still tell the truth now, but when I wanna get out of trouble I tell half truths. I'm from the kingdom of Vale. I went to signal academy for 4 years and graduated to Beacon. I worked at an armory shop with my father for a little while, and after I stopped working he had made me my own weapon that I wanted so bad UwU. I have a SCF on my weapon that contains dust in a catalyst which I can switch by cyciling through the catalyst selecting on a dust.. When I was a kid I had beat up another kid for punching my brother in the nose causing it to bleed, so I made his whole face bleed and he had punched me over my chest while his semblance was activated and now I have a tiny scar above it, I went to the doctor so it's not noticeable. The only reason I was submissive was because at Signal we weren't allowed to use your sembalance to fight people. So I always used mine to play games with the
 bullies, hence why I was bullied.

Personality: For fun I like to play video games with my Twin Brother. and the feelings towards my dad is Savage because he always has a perfect come back to big ol' meanies. Feelings towards my Mom is Cool because she always tries to act hip with the kids by showing off her mace that's a sawed off shotgun. My feelings towards fanus are "I think they're cool." It's not every day you get to see a Fanus walk around a city full of people and show off their tail. I always wondered what it felt like to be a fanus even with the whole discrimination thing our species. My feelings towards others are "Suspectful" I think that everyone I come across is gonna try and do something to harm me. I almost got something stolen from me, but then I sniped his legs using ice dust as he was running away and caught up to him. I don't wanna say his name because i'd like to keep him Anonymous. My feelings towards people that are a glass half full person I think they're weird because there's no one in this world that IS THAT optimistic. I'm kinda shy, and I tell it how I see it. I'm nice and i'm sometimes confused, my favorite food are cookies, and im FaT(jk). In class I always do homework, and I am bookish. If I miss an assignment I probably lost it while running to class, i'm sometimes late because I have no idea what would go great with my uniform.

Sembalance: My sembalance does kinda tie in with my personality. Before unlocking my sembalance I was a pushover and I was nice to people. But after a kid beat up my brother I was still nice but i'm protective now and not a pushover. Shadow Clone: I can only leave it in the spot I just was. The look exactly like me, and can't fight or defend themselves. When I use it I disappear for 3 seconds. I can use my clone running away, completing an action for me, messing with people, or just having fun with them. (e.g I cast a clone to dance with it, or cast it just to hold a baby for me or hold my drink. They're not that fragile but an attack against them would instantly break unless I infuse it with Ice crystal and it just explodes on touching someone (only if it touches someone, if it holds someone that's completely different). Aura: My aura color is a teal fade with the tips a golddish red color. Detection, I can also heal. I can use my sembalance as often as 7 times anymore times after that puts a strain on my muscles and I get slower. I can have up to 1 clones at one time but trying anymore than 1 clone would but a great strain than it would for me using 1 clone. These clones can last as long as 6 seconds as long as they're not shot or attacked because they will instantly disperse. I can disperse my clones whenever I want.
Ice: Creates a clone that explodes and sends ice cycles flying everywhere (I can be damaged by them if I don't pay attention).
Fire: When i'm running I can send a fire clone running 2x my speed and detonate on impact.
Wind: Sends the person on hit flying into the air about 9 meters up.
Lightning: If not cast in water it electrocutes everyone in a 5 meter radius causing them a heavy slow. (can be used as an escape). If cast in water: automatically electrocutes everyone causing a heavy slow (can be damaged by this)
Gravity/Propulsion: Sends me flying in the direction I choose (can be used as a speed advantage)

Combat Behavior:1. When I run I have a weak spot over my chest where if I get shot it damages me 2x more than it would because when I was a kid I got a scar there. It's still there because the kid punched me and my aura failed up on the healing, all it could do is heal a large portion of it but it had to leave a smaller portion.
2. When i'm using my clone it's easy to tell where I go because I leave a split second fade when I use my semblance. So if the opponent has an AOE ability they just need to pay attention where I go.
3. I would have a problem dealing with people with AOE's or people with strong body builds because they'd hit heavy and if they have an aAOE with that it renders my sembalance pretty hard to cast unless I know I can get out.
4. I like to camp on top of high spaces so I can get easier snipes, but if I get spotted I can use my sembalance to re-fix my position so I can get back into stealth. I like to be stealthy, but if an enemy spots me I can come out into melee mode and give em' hell. I like to sometimes get up and close and use my sniper like it's a pistol, and if i'm getting double teamed I like to place and ice clone put my sniper back onto my dress. And then run away by exploding the ice icicles.

WEAPON

Name: Sand-Fall

Primary Form: A semi-auto sniper rifle with a scope that has a rose gold/blueish fade. The sniper rifle itself has a snipe stabilizer that if i'm sitting on a mountain I can click the button on the side to activate these stands so I can snipe easier. The sniper has a spear head at the end of it so if I have to switch to melee I can. The sniper is pretty light so I can move it around as if it were a sword.

Secondary Form: A scythe/ semi-auto sniper rifle in which when I slam the scythe part into the ground and try and snipe I get less bloom meaning (when you're trying to snipe and your gun is wobbly because you're breathing too fast). If I fall off a cliff or something I can use the edge of the scythe to dig it into the cliff, and I have 3 options, I can either use my sembalance to blast me back up, I can mountain climb, Or I can quickly take the scythe part out and shoot multiple bullets so it can send me upwards. My scythe/sniper has a spear head at the end of it so if I get blasted back I can stick the scythe into the ground and then it'll stop me from the blast.

Tertiary Form: My scythe turns into a 6 round sniper rifle that when I shoot fires out 6 bullets, but only 1 bullet can be infused with a dust effect so i'll need to randomly guess which bullet is which.
Dust Functions:
Fire: Shoots a bullet that sets anything it touches on fire.
Ice: Freezes a part of the enemies limb making it harder to move it. Can be broken if they have a passive fire effect or if shot with a fire bullet.
Wind: Propels me in the direction i'm shooting.
Lightning: Explodes on impact stunning anyone the 1 foot radius explode when touched.
Gravity: If I infuse a bullet with this it makes the person touched by it way heavier causing them to be slower.

History: This was the weapon my dad made me when I quit the smithing business he said "This heavy caliber rifle is pretty light for a sniper/scythe but remember it can way you down. and this button turns blade mode on which means if you can't learn to shoot without a scope then you better hope you can fight hand to hand combat.". And so I took it. (armory I meant)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 06:49:52 AM by ShadowPower »
Ashlee Sanders "Come on, you can do it!" (cocks gun)

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Re: Ashlee Sanders
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 09:56:34 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and give this its first +1
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 06:07:58 AM »
:D, Thank you. Now I wait for a second approval.

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »
I'd say things are looking good to approve this character. One thing I'm missing is any info about how she is as a student, basically just to give an idea of how she is in the classroom. Is she quiet, loud, lazy, know it all, bookish, average, does she prefer training over studying in class, that sorta thing.

And to be clear this doesn't need to be much, just a sentence or two in the personality.

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 07:03:37 PM »
Fixed it up, is that better now?I put in class she's bookish and she always get sthe homework done, but shes sometimes late finding what to put on.

Vision

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:06:24 AM »
Move it from occupation to personality and that's everything ^^

Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 05:47:02 AM »
I fixed it up, and put it at the end of personality.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 06:49:03 AM by ShadowPower »

Vision

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 08:20:28 AM »
Approved