Author Topic: Trial Under Fire[VLPS][Closed]  (Read 35414 times)

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
Re: Trial Under Fire[VLPS][Closed]
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2017, 02:35:00 PM »
Vidalia comes out of her daze after a few seconds of just seeing green and red in front of her eyes. She gets up looking like a toddler taking their first steps. Vidalia leans up against the jeep- which is now covered in blood, to stop herself from falling again. Hasn't she learned anything from using her semblance? Don't use it up close but apparently, after all the harm that has come she does it anyway. She faintly sees a figure that looks like Patchy. Using her skirt she rubs her eyes in hopes that the can go back into focus.
They adjust a bit but not well enough to navigate just yet and was that ringing always there? A few seconds pass gradually does the ringing go away then follows the blurry vision.

"That hurt a lot." She mumbles to herself.
Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2017, 09:57:38 AM »
Now that the leader had run away, Lynae ran toward Sona. As she made it to the faunus she holds her hand out.

"Alrighty, let's get you up. We could go after that guy but," Lynae looks toward Vidalia,"I'm not sure if it would be sensible to split up.." Lynae looks to Sona with concern in her eyes. She sighs. She hated making decisions like this. Well, she never had to make decisions in this particular circumstance before.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2017, 12:39:11 PM »
Patchouli eyed Vidalia's battered body nervously, though she eased a bit upon hearing the girl speak. She didn't seem horribly wounded beyond the aura... it seemed indeed that she would pull through just fine. Regardless, any more fighting today was out of the question.

Sona, on the other hand, was much the opposite. Though her aura had returned to her, she had taken quite the beating underneath. Letting her aura drop again could mean some serious damage to her body. Though Patchouli doubted Sona would say so, she was in no condition to keep going either.

After confirming that Vidalia would be okay, Patchouli walked over to Lynae. She put her hand on their leader's shoulder and spoke gently. "Hey, Lyn... Listen, I think we've done all we can here. Vidi and Sona can't take much more of this. And anyway..." She gestured to the unconscious bodies lying on the floor, the rattailed fool muttering vague invectives in her general direction. "I'd say we've performed admirably for our first mission." She paused briefly and circled around to look Lynae in the face. "There's no need to worry if we can't do everything. Let's just bag up who we got and report what happened, yeah?"
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2017, 01:01:40 PM »
Sona takes Lynae's hand, coming to her feet with her partner's support. She brushes sand off her skirt. She looks at Lynae, momentary hesitance flickering through her eyes before clasping her hands behind her back and stretching her back. She winces, forgetting the slash she took to her shoulder. She gives her partner a sheepish smile.

"I'm a little tired of being knocked around I admit. I hate to let him go," hesitance resurfaces in her eyes before she sighs lightly, "but he's a good fighter. If we did find him again, the battlefield would be on his terms and that wouldn't end well for us."

She looks to Patchouli with a soft smile. "Thanks for the save. This," she says pointing to her shoulder, "could have been alot worse if not for you."

"ORDER: LPSV"
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
"Yes, we won't pursue him..We did great, team." Lynae smiles to her team, before looking around at the bodies scattered throughout the room. "Also, are we sure that all these fellas can fit in the jeep..?" Lynae asks before laughing at the thought of all of them in the boot of the jeep together.

"But anyway, we should probably start..It may take a while. Especially that guy." Lynae points to the hulking brute she beat earlier.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2017, 02:20:32 PM »
"Hm? Um, don't mention it, Sona. It was just the obvious thing to do." Patchouli blushed a bit, receiving thanks from a person she had apparently misjudged. She decided not to mention that the two thrown needles were meant to be five, followed by another five and so on after that... it didn't really seem necessary to admit her blunders now, did it?

With everyone calmed down and ready to leave, Patchouli hoped the team had learned a lesson from their brashness today. No doubt Shade would view the mission as a relative success; they had managed to keep themselves safe from serious injury while capturing nearly all the bandits alive. Although, Patchouli noted, looking at the destroyed vehicle, there was probably one casualty to report. Better him than Vidi... Patchouli thought to herself.

Now, it was time to get down to business. "Between these fellas and the guys we left downstairs... it's going to be cramped in the back of the jeep, that's for sure. Still, I think we could squeeze them in. Better take their weapons away, though." She eyeballed the bandits and chuckled sheepishly. Nobody- not even these guys- deserved the long jeep trip with that much manly B.O.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:32:33 PM by Flooberoid »

Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2017, 02:46:01 PM »
Sona smiles and brushes the back of her hair lightly at the girl's humble response.

"They deserve it, for the crimes they've committed." Sona says with a light shrug. She retrieves her wayward Chakrams and restores them to their place on her belt. "Once we've got them restrained, we can bring the jeep in through there. Won't have to carry them as far." she adds, pointing to the exit her opponent escaped out of and subconsciously rolling her bad shoulder.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2017, 12:06:43 AM »
Vidi stayed slumped up against the damaged jeep. She waited for her team to finished discussing what they would to with the criminals still remaining. Take them in huh? Couldn't they just call someone to pick them up? She was exhausted and needed some rest. Pushing herself off the jeep she picked up her blade using it to help her stand.

"I can go back to the jeep, but I don't think that I can carry any of these shit heads," Vidalia tells her team.

Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »
(OOC: VLPS has no issues gathering up their defeated foes with rope borrowed from the supplies scattered around. With their Jeep retrieved the team can unceremoniously dump the 6 bandits in the back.)

"And that's that." Sona says with bit of a giggle, slamming the back of the jeep closed. Her faunus ears pick up a muffled whimpering from beyond the door. She smiles a little wider.

Hopping into the passenger side seat she resided in on their return, she arcs her back and raises her arms in a full body stretch. Despite her shoulder stinging she make a quiet, relaxed sigh as Lynae pulls them out of the ruins towards Vacuo city and Shade.

"ORDER: VLPS"

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »
"Can we please go get something sweet? Like a cupcake?" Vidalia asks.

Her body went slump up against the seat. She was going to take a really long nap once they reach the academy.

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »
"You want a cupcake? Like, a single one? I mean, I'm down to go out for something nice. We should go out shopping as a team or something." Lynae suggests with a smile.

Lynae, too, was tired from all the stuff the girls had done today. Even though Lynae had probably done the least amount of work in the team.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »
Patchouli fiddled about with the remaining needles in her pouch, which kept her mind off of being back in the jeep. "I've, um, got some restocking to do..." She spoke quietly, as if none of their mission had just transpired. "I-If you girls are okay with that, of course!" she frantically added. A day on the town with the team certainly sounded nice, as long as they didn't stay out too long. Never having gone to Oasis, she still had a fair bit of early year studying to do before she could be considered an up-to-date huntress-in-training.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2017, 08:44:20 PM »
Sona nods quietly in agreement. She absently fiddles with a lock of her blonde hair for a moment. Her calico ears twitch downward slightly.

"Are you... going to be alright Vidalia?" she says, a tension in her voice.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2017, 08:43:59 PM »
Vidi nodes at Sona's question. "I'll be fine Sona." She smiles and fiddles with her hair.

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
Sona nods quietly, a pensive look on her face as she turns out to face the endless deserts to her right. Her eyes are trained on the side view mirror, reflecting the back seat and Vidalia setting in it.

"You really nailed that guy good Vidalia. Those swords of yours do good work." Sona says without ceasing her subtle observations.