Author Topic: Character Creation for Dummies  (Read 5879 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Character Creation for Dummies
« on: December 16, 2016, 11:47:08 AM »
CHARACTER CREATION GUIDE FOR DUMMIES

Here’s what you’ve all been waiting for folks, the one and only CHARACTER CREATION GUIDE! Ugh, obviously this wouldn’t be a thing if people were perfect but being as we are, imperfect and unnecessarily yet beautifully complicated beings, we need a way of expressing ourselves through writing. AND THIS ladies and gentlemen as probably the first and only character creation guide so far on rwby the rpg, our little home away from home. Or not. So please bear with me.

As one of the current character creation mods and one of the older members of this site, I for one have read through countless profiles and reviewed them and have noticed quite a few things that plenty of others may or may not have also noticed throughout our stay on the site. This is a guide made based on my PERSONAL OPINION but have added some thoughts from the info I gathered both directly and indirectly from others through chat, threads (read original thread if you don’t mind wasting more time), and other guides. (Yes, sue me.)

First of all one of the first things one thinks of when it comes to RWBY is that the characters are cool badass students or teachers or evil masterminds who often use transforming weapons and can kick.ass. Being main characters and all we of course expect them to show exemplary skills against their foes and the occasional humorous quips we’ve come to know and love from the creators. Or hate, if you’re the edgy critic who wants to come up with as many bad points as possible. Now, with a site as big as this with the sheer amount of members - definitely more than twenty. I know how to count! - suffice to say that everyone wants their own badass characters or better yet, someone interesting who they can lead their lives and fight and love and laugh and maybe even die a horribly unexpected death with. THIS is where the difference between SHOW and a FORUM RPG come to light.

First of all the SHOW, RWBY, as all animations, stories and whatnot, are obliged to focus on a particularly set number of characters and places. Be as it may we also can choose to have our characters interact with a set number of characters but unlike the show, you can’t determine every single defining aspect of their journey. Be it joining a random open thread littered with mundane conversation or a random fight with another student the things your character, with your limited control and ungodlike powers can do(wallow in your mortality, uhm...mortal?). Uncertainty is always present and as one of many creators participating in the story you have a role to play in this game called life. (See what I did there? Oh god please don’t boo.)

In short? YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN STORY BUT SO IS THE GUY NEXT TO YOU! AND THE GIRL BEHIND YOU! AND THE GUY WALLOWING IN MUD OVER THERE WHILE CRYING OVER PYRRAH’S DEATH!! - Oh wait that’s me - And so on and so forth. Now we all want to have someone meaningful to rp with but you can’t have everything. Rules of course are implemented to avoid instances wherein you come in conflict with others and most especially to make sure people have the most fun when RPing without being pain in the butts for other people. Now one of the most common problems I and several others have experienced throughout our pitiful stay on this site is that people fail to see that at times. Sure you can have girl who has  a gunblade,superpowers and a tragic backstory but so can others. Your character of course is special but don’t go for an OVERLY special kind of character. Don’t force yourself in other people’s stories or drag others into your own with an:
overly eccentric backstory(dead parents? Check. Experiment where she becomes a supersoldier who can slaughter thousands overnight? Check)
Personality (I’m a happy go lucky person but I get all moody when i suddenly remember my village getting slaughtered by grimm then i get mad and stab everyone near me. Oh not to mention I love cute things and blood and death and ALL HAIL SATAN!~),
Semblance(i’ll get more to that later. I’m getting a headache just thinking about it),
Weapon(no nukes or railguns...please...just don’t), and even
Plots(Wanna go blow up the city together???? VAMANOS, LET’S GO!. LET’S WIPE OUT ALL SOURCES OF GRIMM TOGETHER WHILE WE’RE AT IT WITH OUR NEWLY AQUIRED SILVER EYED HUNTRESS POWERS SINCE I’M THE FAR RELATED RELATIVE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS!! )

If that’s not enough then I suggest you do a lot more reading. Yes, reading helps and nurtures and TURNS US INTO PAWNS OF THE DEV- helps us learn new things.

Ohoh, I’m not done yet. Now for a more descript, sectional based guide. Ah, and before we continue let me add a little reminder.

Now, before I continue let me quote someone

“Do Not: Excessive length, detail, or complexity isn't always good. It can make a profile tedious to read, and sometimes simple and concise is much better and appreciated. Sometimes it may be necessary though and that's fine; just don't overdo it.

Do Not: Avoid making characters that are cliche, tropey. or 'dark' if possible. It is incredibly difficult to make dark backgrounds sound good and I'd say most people can't do it (including myself). One of the problems with dark histories is that they tend to go into specific detail specifically for the dark parts, and that's probably one of the biggest problems that makes them a turn-off. This can be solved by making events simple and concise. For example,another character of mine had an event happen that mentally scarred her and made her weary about working with other people. In previous iterations of the profile, I went into the details of the event that happened, but for the current profile, I entirely cut it out and replaced it with something that was basically "Yeah, this event happened and this was the result" and it made it sound much better (reading it again, I didn't even mention what the event was when it happened that's how vague it was; it was only after the fact that it happened that I touched on it a tiny bit).

Do: Keep things unique and different. Too much of something special makes it no longer special. ”

-You know who you are-

READ THE RULES

A little reminder, if you read the goddamned rules you no good for nothing pieces of sh-
This is a an alternate universe. In case you don’t know what that means google is right around the corner, or roof, or whatever the top of your dumb screen/monitor is. Canon events and characters do not take place on the site(unless it’s in non-canon) and any association with canon characters are forbidden. Or impossible because they don’t exist in this universe. DUH

NAME

“A rose by any other name would smell as sweet!”

First of all don’t go ripping off some other person’s name. Be it a real person, fictional, or your own(well you might get away with this one but it usually won’t make sense and also privacy and whatnot etc etc cops.swat. Something something internet is evil)

This site doesn’t explicitly follow the color rule but it’s encouraged that you do. Color names are just fancy aren’t they? Also quite pleasant to read. Now, if you don’t use a color name it’s fine as well because I doubt you’d immediately think of a color when you hear the name Pyrrah, won’t you? So we let the rule slide most of the time, especially since a lot of people have similar names when they ‘try’ to think of a color name. (How many Rusts, lavenders, emeralds and whatnot have i seen? I dunno i forgot)

You can be eccentric with your names but don’t make it something people are gonna blatantly hate. No vulgar language. No dumbass smartass shit. And advisedly don’t go over the top with the dark edgy theme. It’s gonna be uninteresting to everyone but you, I promise. And toddlers. Are you a toddler? No? Then don’t do it. Please. Do it for the children.

General age acceptance at Beacon is around 17 years of age. Could be 18 or even 19 under special circumstances or even 16 if the birthday is just around the corner. Advice? Stay around 17 or 18 at best. No need to be a special snowflake, it just annoys people most of the time. If you’re making huntsmen and whatnot sure, go ahead and make them over the usual graduating age. Not totally sure about younger characters so I advise you ask a nearby creation mod about it.(Oh wait that’s me, shoo shoo)

SPECIES AND GENDER

Species is self explanatory but I will digress, no GRIMM HYBRIDS. Be sweet and simple, Human? Faunus? Half faunus? Apache helicopter?(that’s a joke for you dunderheads)

Gender(or preferably biological sex first if you’re a butt who wants to complicate things with additional titles).

Male or Female. You could go beyond that I guess but don’t go all transgendercisapachehelicopter with a special preference for extra missiles, this ain’t tumblr.

SYMBOL

Symbols are generally simple and vectorized at most but there’s no defining characteristic other than being something akin to a Lord’s Banner, for lack of a better term. Or maybe your very own product logo or something. Again, avoid using other people’s stuff if possible or add the source or artist if owned. Better yet? Make your own. MS paint can do wonders if you try.

OCCUPATION

Generally students should focus on studying, according to the average boring teacher, but students in Beacon and other combat academies can have part time jobs, full time jobs, etc etc. Generally no limits here but avoid unnecessary frivolity. And make it believable for a 17-20 something year old student to have and don’t spam 20+ titles and jobs and companies just because you want to inflate your own egos. IT. IS. NOT. ENTERTAINING. AT. ALL. Shut up maximus. 

Assassins are generally a thing but they are overused. Seriously. And distasteful. Even with a justifying background. Don’t go all edgy here. Please. I could go on and on about other dumb jobs that are dumb but if you think it’s dumb it probably is dumb. In short. Think about it first. Better yet go ask people. I wonder how many rich people are on the site already, Remnant must be flowing with moolah.

Another thing to take note of. If you need your character to be a super secret agent, some major mixture of all sorts of absurd titles and jobs and top secret government training, you’re better off making solo fanfics. That nobody would want to read.

APPEARANCE

Picture your character standing still on a platform for the world to see? What do you picture? What skin color do they have? Eye color? Height? Weight????/Body type/build? Hair style and faunus features. Do they oft carry their weapon on them? Special bags? Belt? Symbol on their cheek? Accessories?

Now for something that’s not just plain instruction.

CASUAL CLOTHES ARE EVERYWHERE.

I can’t count how many times I’ve seen someone with plain jeans, sneakers, boots, and a bloody t-shirt or hoodie(I myself am guilty of casual sometimes but come on. Think a little harder here AND GO THE DISTANCE.) Here’s what happens when someone’s wearing casual clothes. They probably look like an NPC. Might as well make them a blurred out black silhouette like in volume 1. Unless you’re planning on making a boring character or have a pretty defined reason to be wearing casual(like armor covering it later on that also counts as a weapon) I advise you stay away from blatantly lazy writing and stop writing only casual clothes, unless of course their personality dictates that they’re boring non-fashionistas. Plebes. 

Same goes for full plate armor, practicality>functionality at times but at least look good doing whatever it is you’re doing. 

POWER ARMOR IS NOT COOL

(sorry)

This usually falls under weapons and equipment but you’re probably lame if you need power armor in a world of superhuman teenagres with superpowers. If it’s to compensate, meh, but that kind of tech is usually super rare even in the shows that have them and we have no instances of seeing power armor in the show. Closest thing? Robotic limbs. Go easy on the robotic transplants too, don’t need super cyborgs walking around and it’s pretty damned expensive, probably..
And of course, don’t have them walking around naked. Pg-13 folks. Half naked sometimes is fine #freethenipp- er no. Maybe under special circumstances but generally no. It’s disturbing having a tonne of naked people with ‘rods’ flying around like that. Windbreaker maybe?

Regarding face claims and all that? If the art is owned by another person, aka original work? Please notify them or at best source it.

Oh boy. Now comes the big parts.

HISTORY

You can have a defining history and all that but lose the frivolity. Nobody likes reading about how Mary Sue was the top of her class, wrestled deathstalkers at the age or 5 and saved the world from an impending meteor while sipping tea and teaching youngsters how to read. Stay away from being an international celebrity if possible. Chances are people aren’t gonna recognize that and you’ll be complaining why they aren’t.

Avoid top of the class kind of characters. “Damn, there are 50 other students who share the top spot with me? How odd!” Avoid world renowned fighters, it’s just gonna be an excuse for you to metagame or something. In short, we won’t like it. Other factors to avoid are sentences like “he was feared throughout his stay at Signal” or “Came to be known as Fart Garfunkle the Tremendous at School, Beacon, and most of Vale” or in other words giving them a bigger than life personality and history that would’ve altered the very fabric of whatever history everybody else from the same area would have had. Taking a title, name, or event and strapping it to your character's name should be fine and all but you have to remember, if your character is going to(or is supposed to be famous) it won’t work out well because other players wouldn’t be able to keep track of some things unless you were willing to tell each and every single other rper with a character from the area where he’s supposedly renowned in and had your character’s personal infamy and its all encompassing awe edit said characters just to coincide with your over the top history. In short, don’t have a history that would potentially cause holes in histories of other people(canon, other characters, current world builds as they are without prior notice)

Another big problem to take note of and something that seems to recur over and over and over x20 again. Lab characters. THEY. ARE NOT COOL. Not sure how often I’ve seen experimental children who were tortured or drugged and had limbs and organs replaced with aura tech while they were weaned on the blood of innocents until they became the perfect killing machine. Sounds cool? Well better take that story with a grain of salt. Or a pint of bleach. Same goes with elite super soldiers trained at a young age. IF YOU’RE GONNA BE A SUPER SOLDIER WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN BEACON IF YOUR TRAINING IS TOP NOTCH AND ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE DOWN COUNTRIES OVERNIGHT? EH? GODDAMNIT BUCKY!

Some smaller notes, as said by a fellow rper

“Don't make your characters world-renowned musicians or fashion models. It's annoying as hell.

Keep NPCs to a minimum. You don't need like, 8 per character.

Stay away from alliteration, it's bothersome.”

Oh right. Try and fix your grammar and whatnot. If it’s hard to read chances are people aren’t gonna read it in the first place since they don’t understand whatever it is you’re trying to write.

PERSONALITY

Hmm, tough part here. But the main thing to take note of is to be consistent. Don’t go having nightmare fuel that is calm and cuddly when around friends or a dark mysterious character who suddenly goes on laugh trips with his buddies. Personality disorders aside, stay away from inconsistencies.

EDGE is a recurring theme here as in all rpgs for some goddamned reason. Having an edgy character could be fun at times but having 50 of them at any one time is annoying. Edge is such a common trope that it’s become a running gag not just here on this site but probably in plenty of others. You could make an edgy character, sure. Just don’t expect everyone to like it. Or Expect that not that many people in general would want to rp with it.

Yes. It.

Edge in History is extremely awful at times. “At the Age of 10 he killed his first human being and continued with occasional murders to satiate his bloodlust, even killing a huntsman with nothing but his bare hands just because he felt like it.”

Sound cool to you? Good, because mothers always think their children are the best in the world. But unfortunately the folks next door wouldn’t want their children anywhere near the shit-stained, violent, butt-ugly monkey-balled satan spawn.

I won’t bother going into detail about edge(Maybe if i’m prompted to) because that’s one way to judge people and their writing style. Unless it were purely comedic or actually well written I would reconsider but unfortunately that is RARELY the case. If you personally don’t agree I suggest you read a few more books that aren’t nearly as ridiculous. (If you read decent literature at all, that is.)

Edge is recurring in literature as well but there are plenty of good cases where it’s played off well. And also plenty(and a shittone more common) bad ones. Same as characters. Learn to differentiate and improve on that if you want to cut your eyes with your own writing.

AURA AND SEMBLANCE

Sigh. Where do I begin?

Let me get one thing clear here before I start. Your semblance is not an omnipotent superpower nor is it a some sort of magical power that can do absurd things beyond the realm of human(or faunus) understanding. Another point to consider is to try as much as possible to make a character that isn’t too dependent on their semblance. Sure, Weiss is primarily but she’s like 1/40 characters that do. Only other notable heavy semblance users being maybe Cinder and Glynda. A semblance may be a manifestation of a character’s aura but it’s not a specialized esper power nor is it some god given divine right. AND IT IS NOT GODDAMNED MAGIC.

Pyrrah: “Like a semblance?”
Ozpin: “Like magic!” (“This is why we killed you off Pyrrah. You can’t tell magic from Semblances you no-good nitwit. Now everyone has to die cuz you can’t tell the difference between one super power to another. Take an arrow to the heart you useless discount magneto who we all love so much!”)
Pyrrah: “U wot m8?” *dies*

By magic I mean something that allows them to do multiple stuff without due explanation. A semblance is a special ability, it can range from something simple like a speed boost, scatter petals, Glyphs that can do some stuff using dust(yes they need dust to turn into elemental stuff so not magic. Magic is something out of nothing or something), and a plethora of other inconceivable nonsense.

As much as possible try and relate it to your character’s personality, Ruby’s hyper so hers is speed-petal-things, Yang is tough and whatnot, Weiss is...well she’s a special case. Blake runs away from her problems and leaves illusion thingies. You could also opt for something related to the allusion you’re doing for instance, Cinder Fall, name suggests fire and she has a lot of it. And Glass. Not totally sure what her semblance is but it’s clearly referencing Cinderella. Get the idea?

Fire semblances are SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER Common now. Elementals in general actually. If you’re opting for an elemental go for something out of the ordinary such as maybe fire familiars for hot headed characters or something that’s not trying to break physics for some goddamned reason. STOP BREAKING PHYSICS-CHAN! GIVE EM A BREAK! IT’S NOT KINKY ANYMORE! Also Why The Hell Do You Want Elemental Powers When Dust Is As Common As Friggin Dust?!?!?!?!Sure fire benders and water benders are cool and all but all sorts of problems can come from that. Fire telepathy or controlling the very nature of fire or water with your will alone almost always borders on overpoweredness. Not outright banning this because there are of course plenty of ways to state it but if you’re trying to be a friggin avatar you might as well look for an Avatar: Last Airbender RP site.
Aang>acertainotheravatarwhoisclearlyinferiorhurhurhur
(I will be constantly updating this guide if necessary and expect this section to have the brunt of edits. I will notify the edits every time I make changes. maybe.)

Mental semblances are a whole can of worms I’d rather not deal with but we’ve had plenty of them. If you’re gonna go with someone who can mind control forget it, go jump out a window and land in a river full of toxic piranha sharks with razor blade teeth made of diamonds. If you’re gonna go with a mental ability take note that the most we’ve ever seen of someone doing mind fuckery was Emerald and she at best can manipulate two people with strain to herself. And the second they realize it IS an illusion it doesn’t work. See, massive advantage and massive disadvantage or somethin.

Let’s see…

Don’t make your semblances overlysimplistic. Don’t just say “They move faster and hit harder” How fast do they get? How much harder do they hit? Also as much as I dislike the generic physical boost semblance there are instances where they are warranted, IF THEY MADE SENSE with the character they were goin on.

DO NOT try breaking physics(yes 2nd time’s the charm) to the extent where it would break the time space continuum. Time is a very very very very very very very very iffy subject for a semblance and I’ve seen a very very very very many try and get it. Just don’t go for time, it’s slowly not getting original and unless we’re sure you’re not gonna break shit with it you won’t be getting it. Also, it’s boring. Frigging OP motherf@#$% power. Space Distortion? Almost as screwed up but everybody is crushing on ol’ father time right now, so less problems so far. (You wanna be the first to be harshly reviewed for trying to destroy reality? Sure go ahead.) But seriously, checks and balances.

COMBAT BEHAVIOUR

I honestly expected a lot more from this section but more often than not people disregard it and enter something totally droll such as “Aggressive and charges head on but also analyzes the enemy while being a super duper great fighter who learns every single weakness they have while capable of dodging every single attack thrown at them because I can easily write it as so”

See something wrong? If No then you can pick a window and take a dive(please don’t. Suicide is bad. Eat a snickers. Get fat. Heart attacks are way more painful)

If Yes, then several things may have caught your eye, or maybe the migraines started coming back after reading that and you’re squirming on the ground. Oh, that was just me? Odd.

Anyways, for Combat Behaviour you should, of course, add how your character performs in combat. More often than not this section was just somewhat dotted with simple sentences claiming very vague and bland tasteless actionless phrases that would pass for strategy commands in a shitty jrpg.

“Likes Hiding and backstabbing opponents and avoids combat until he sees an opening”

Not bad but doesn’t really say much about how they’d attempt to do it. Sure it can be as simple as that but if you add a bit more flavor to it such as how they’d attempt to hide or maybe get behind an opponent without somehow notifying them of their obvious armed presence, that would be preferable. Description is key and just like personality Combat Behaviour is definitely worth a little extra time to put an effort into.

Just HOW do you expect to use your character? If you’re a bad RPer and decide to just wing it, chances are you’re going to come up with stuff on the fly and ignore or use a god-awfully written combat behaviour to make up for such ‘unpredictable’ or ‘unnatural’ pvping or even just plain killing stuff.

If your character uses a sword, what kind of style do they use? Are they a duelist? An unconventional rogue? Parries often? Hard Blocks? Plain dodging? ELABORATE! Same thing for ranged weapons. Do they just stand still while shooting, like a cowboy badass? Run and Gun Guerilla? Stationary sniper? Ricochet Revolver Badass? Shoot themself in the head? PERSONA! ELABORATE!

The idea is to write down how you’d expect your character to fight if you perceive them as their own individual being, not just some tool you’d want to use. Characters should have a life of their own, and usually if they’re written well enough they’d be able to carve out their own ways and follow them truthfully. Combat Behaviour is one way of solidifying their person so that while RPing it would be easier to judge and determine an outcome and not come to butting heads and flipping coins during PVP matches that take MONTHS AT A TIME.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Haven't added other parts yet but I will, soon enough. Depending how soon is soon with holidays coming up. Anyways, most major sections are covered and I WILL be making edits with due notations. This is a mostly made by opinion alone so feel free to disagree. I will however stress that a lot of what I say is true, to an extent at the very least, and hope that it would help shed light on all our godly written characters.

I suggest leaving comments Out unless they are extremely necessary. Better yet you could make a suggestions thread in the (ta dah) suggestions area for the guide. I might make one myself if needed but currently this is all I'm willing to spit out. Dehydrated. Must.Stop.Talking.

Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Sesh

• Been Around

• Fails Basic Reading Comprehension

• Personal Text
    Every RPG worth a damn has stats.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Creation for Dummies
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:38:50 PM »
I know you said to keep the suggestions out of comments but this is important enough that I think it warrants it.

Please, please take out all of the shitty jokes. None of them are funny, they're weird non sequitur that just distract from the point. It would make the post about 10000000x better, seriously.
We can't have three different signatures anymore? Fuck the new board that's it I'm out.

Note for anyone who actually reads my character profiles: They're all jokes. Like...seriously. Anything that seems dumb is probably intentional, and even if it isn't I'll say it is to avoid admitting that I'm anything less than perfection.

Cael DeWitt

Francis Haldstrom

Hyacacinth Makal

William Staniforth Donahue

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 05:33:08 AM »
Come on they aren't thaaaaaaaaaat ba- okay they are- but I will try to avoid adding more should I make edits and additions. (Maybe. Sue me.)
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Janus Rogo

• Global Moderator
  • Been Around

• Senior Staff

• Personal Text
    Corporal Moneybags to you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 10:47:36 AM »
Fuck that, Xar, make your guide how you want. Shits fine now, Sesh a shit.

Zerco

• Personal Text
    Hanging in there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:28:06 PM »
Please don't take the jokes out Xarias! They were incredibly hilarious at times and helped me to stay interested and keep on reading. (I don't know... I might have problems. Still loved it. No regrets.)
Valentine Bloodfang - First Year Closet Cripple of Team SLVA - "How much edge could an edge lord lord if an edge lord could lord edge? Fufufu~"

Outdated Characters: ShowHide
Blanc Valiere - First Year Highly Explosive Member of Team CBLT - "Found you, you little shits!" AWAITING MY REWORK

Shiro Aikurushii - First Year Copycat of Team CHES - "Did someone say cool?" AWAITING MY REWORK

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 10:03:57 AM »
Updates for weapons soon. Looks like common sense eludes a good few.

Students

Professors

Janus Rogo

• Global Moderator
  • Been Around

• Senior Staff

• Personal Text
    Corporal Moneybags to you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 10:51:30 AM »
Updates for weapons soon. Looks like common sense eludes a good few.
Please.