RWBYFanon Social > General Discussion

Gauging interest: RWBY-inspired Minecraft 1.7.10 modpack

(1/1)

OmegaX123:
I've mentioned it on the Discord, and Reddit /r/RWBY, but I don't know if everyone here uses one or both of those, so I'm posting about it here. I'm working on a RWBY-inspired modpack, as the title says, and I'm curious if there might be anyone interested in me releasing it, in hosting/playing on a server using it, and in giving me suggestions for mods to use. Details are at this link.

nathan67003:
Bruh.

You need to add Immersive Engineering.

There's several RWBY skins for tools.

OmegaX123:
Really? This I did not know. And I generally love Immersive Engineering anyway, so that's even more incentive, and another reason to ask myself why I never thought about adding that.

OmegaX123:
Added your suggestion, as well as a few more mods (mostly decorative and QoL-related more than anything else), documented through edits on the Reddit thread I linked earlier in the OP.

OmegaX123:
For those interested: The pack has released (manual distribution, since Technic is having issues/Dropbox doesn't work for Technic modpacks anymore and Curse just outright rejected it for no clear reason). Here is the info/links where to get it/instructions on installing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version