Author Topic: Avaline Anders  (Read 5114 times)

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
Avaline Anders
« on: September 11, 2016, 05:45:37 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Avaline Anders

Race and Gender Female Snow Fox Faunas (ears and tail)

Symbol: Broken scepter piercing a snake on her sleeve

Appearance: Avaline stands at 5'5" with short shaggy snow white hair and violet eyes. She has two major scars on her body, one being across her chest diagonally, while the other is diagonally across her face. She is outfitted with cybernetics replacing all her limbs that are high density hollowed core to keep her fast and strong. Her clothing is all crimson and white, as she wears a medic jacket, skinny jeans, tank top, and running shoes. She always has her big red medical bag on her back at all times.

History: Avaline is the twin sister of Eva Anders. She lived with her sister Atlas, along with her were their childhood friends, the Dragovic twins. She lost her limbs due to the Car bomb that claimed the life of Conner's and Damien's mother while they were all together with their parents permission. She was in such bad condition that they had to work fast to amputate both her arms and legs, as the shrapnel had cut major vessels  in her circulatory system, and replace them with cybernetic enhancements. After she and her sister had extensive therapy to help them get over the trauma, their family moved to Mistral and enrolled her at Sanctum. Through her studies she has an extensive medical knowledge as well as combat skills. She enrolled at Beacon, for one part to watch her sister, and to have the old group back together.

Personality: She cares for the people she treats, but doesn't care for the people she hurts. Her anger will build if someone takes advantage of her (i.e. someone getting treated only to just get injured). She cares for people who are close to her and will have a priority to tend to them first.

Combat Behavior: Her augmented speed makes her a harder target to hit. She has advanced training in medical and assault tactics. She will do what ever it takes to make sure that those she treats get back up. Her determination helps her with getting people back on the field to fight. Knowing that she is a medic she makes sure to keep herself away from a large enemy force. Due to her status and clothing, she is always the first to get targeted. Her cybernetics may make her faster, but she has to worry about them eventually bending and bowing. If she were to rush in, she would need someone who is willing to back her up. She is more of a fighter than a healer which causes her to get in trouble more than anyone.

Semblance: Hydra's Essence: For a short time her aura will slowly heal all of her most fatal wounds by using her blood. She cant keep her semblance up for long or else her body will shut down due to exsanguination. The longest time that she can keep up her semblance is 7 minutes. If she cant completely heal her wounds by the time her semblance wears off, she must use her own supplies to tend to herself.

WEAPON

Name: Asclepius's Guidance

Primary Form: Guidance's primary form is that of a semi-auto shotgun with a detachable beta drum magazine chambered in 20 gauge shotgun shells.

Secondary Form: Guidance can shift into an SMG with a helical magazine that basically helps her get anyone who gets too far for her shotgun. She can rush to them and hit them where it hurts.

Tertiary Form: Guidance's third form is that of a high caliber pistol that she uses while treating either herself or her teammates.

History: Avaline made this weapon with her skill set in mind as she knows that the role of the combat medic is to protect the ones that need to be treated
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Kaliot

• View Profile
Re: Avaline Anders
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
New character?
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Dead_Proxy21

• Personal Text
    All the worlds a stage and we are the actors
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 11:16:38 PM »
She's from the pre-reboot forums. I was planning on bringing her into the post-reboot but the announcement for the new boards made me want to wait till it was finalized
Approved:
Tychus Drenelian "I may not feel pain, but you do and I will make sure of it"
Connor Dragovic "Chemical warfare is cheap but it works"
Damien Sokolov "I see you"
Eva Anders "BOOM!!!!!"
Avaline Anders "A medic's job is never finished"
Duncan 'Napalm' Sandoval "If I wanted to see the world burn, I would still be in jail."

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:10 PM »
Well, it is still pretty similar to that profile. Shh, we don't speak of this.
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization