Author Topic: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [4/4]  (Read 4369 times)

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [4/4]
« on: January 03, 2017, 06:12:16 PM »
Shard Incorporated has sent out a request for student assistance on a shipment; namely, a shipment of supplies and implants being delivered to a medical center outside of the main city. Due to the delicate nature of the goods being delivered, the preferred method of travel is on foot; as such, along with their own security forces they are looking for hunter and huntress assistance for dealing with possible attacks from the Creatures of Grimm. The convoy consists of a truck and a jeep with a mounted weapon on top.

While the main focus of the mission is dealing with Grimm along the path, there may also be possible attacks from bandits; this goes unsaid in the actual request, and it would be up to the individual students to know about this (although it should be fairly common knowledge). Students do not have to actively fight these bandits - but neither are they discouraged from doing so.

The threat level is relatively low; death is rather easily avoided as long as participants aren't preposterously stupid. There are opportunities to gain preference for further Shard Incorporated threads if certain conditions are met; otherwise, it will be a simple quest. Failing the thread as a whole is improbable; however, ignoring failure there are two possible endings.

This thread will have four open slots - people who reply early will be given an advantage, but it's not first come first serve.

1: Michael Vaktar
2: Juno Vert
3: Revya Vermillion
4: Running Brook Sienna

Thread is up: http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,806.0.html
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:28:46 PM by Glow »
Lynn Aubin, Module-003 'Reaper' of Quartz Industries

Peperian Emem, Legend of Beacon, The God. MEME

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lonely Road [Quartz Industries] [0/4]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 06:28:07 PM »
Sherwood Cathasaigh will sign up for this, with the rest of Team ASPN. That'd be Sherwood, Noctis Quartz, Persimmon Burhan, and Argent Grae. We're always looking for a chance for our team to branch out.
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

CptSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »
Yeet, Yeet, Argent Grae is confirmed signing up.

MissyMidna

• Personal Text
    Nerf this ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 06:34:59 PM »
Noctis Signed up :P

Noctis Quartz#8E44AD - 1st yr Beacon student, Medic of Team ASPN "This might hurt...a lot. So don't cry"

Vidalia Umbra#FBF9AB- 1st yr Shade Academy student, Overactive child of Team VLPS "Maybe you can give me a cupcake."

Mikelobmike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »
I think I would like to sign up Michael for this one. Medical supplies would pique his interest.
1st Year Beacon Student Michael Vaktar http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,589.0.html
1st Year Beacon Student Chris "The Tiger" Sebei  http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,601.0.html
1st Year Student Theodore "Teddy" Williams http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,744.0.html
3rd Year Beacon Student Justice Montenegro http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1081.0.html

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 06:44:53 PM »
I'm okay with Percy being lumped into this if the rest of ASPN is doing it, though only include him if you decide to use that entire team. Besides obligation to the group he wouldn't really have any motivation for this one.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 07:20:59 PM »
Something something Juno has a homie with connections to this shiz. So... yeah. rad.
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [0/4]
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 10:50:56 PM »
I think that Revya would do a good job here.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

ecksdeeeXD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 11:37:47 PM »
Brook's in!
Zora Akash - The Sunset Scholar - First Year - Team PENDING

Elidyr Vulcan - The Copper Creator - Fourth Year - Team PENDING

Running Brook Sienna - The Purple Pugilist - Fourth Year - Team PENDING

Ashelynne Campbell - The Sapphire Sleeper - First Year - Team PENDING

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 11:41:42 PM »
Sorry, team ASPN. Rush and me had talked before about including Juno, and I wouldn't want to split up your team; there will be other small-event threads I might put up later, though!~

Brook, Revya, Juno and Michael; all seem fine. Slots filled, then!

willow_lark

• Personal Text
    No such thing as too much enthusiasm.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lonely Road [Shard INC] [4/4]
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 11:52:35 PM »
No worries, and we'll be around if you have a need. We're an active bunch. PM any of us, or mention me in the irc and we'll get back to you pretty quick. =D

Have fun with the thread!
First year @ Beacon: Sherwood Cathasaigh - Leader of Team ASPN

First year @ Shade: Sona Aurelia - Member of Team VLPS

Head of Archaeology @ Shade Academy:  Dr. Richard Pelle - Graduate of Team RALE

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 01:43:55 AM »
"I can bring Ladybug right?
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Glow

• Personal Text
    Ayo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 10:04:14 AM »
Vehicles would be allowed, but the convoy wouldn't exactly be travelling at particularly fast speeds; I guess so, as long as it'd be fuel efficient enough for the trip!