Author Topic: Malina's Magnificent Mission! [Closed]  (Read 41879 times)

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Re: Malina's Magnificent Mission! [Closed]
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »
Calen grunted twice from both quite sharp stabs of pain, first crashing through the door and secondly as he was hit by the stray arrow. Never one to enter a fight slowly Calen only glanced down at the injury to ensure no dust or other device had been left behind as he shot towards this new foe, glad to finally have something he could get to grips with. Relying on his natural speed rather than the semblance Calen was growing more and more aware that he wasn't exactly fresh and the incident with the door had done nothing to improve that. If he was going to remain in the fight for it's entirety he needed to get momentum on their side as quickly as possible. 'The power of friendship and pointy sticks. Can't forget the pointy sticks otherwise they will feel left out.' Calen remarked as he ran in, desperate to close the distance before he could be hit by any other stray projectiles.

Wielding his weapon in it's sword form opened with an overhead right side slash which turned out to be a feint. Spinning like lightning instead brought his weapon to bare at Rainfall's legs, aiming to trip or at least slow the girl down. With four hunters-in-training in the room their opponent still looked confident and even though only one of those hunters-in-training was Calen it still spoke much of the faunus's ability. Not just a faunus. Calen thought to himself as he caught a glimpse of her mask. A member of the White Fang. Old fear and hate started to boil to the surface but the gaunt boy kept it under control, at least for now.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

SonicCraftX

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    "The best apology is changed behaviour."
    • View Profile
Re: Malina's Magnificent Mission! [Closed]
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
Alright, not good. This thing is tough, look like its gonna take all three of us to keep her down.

Cobe saw the arrow hit Rainfall's knee.

Now's my chance!

Cobe ran past Rainfall, coming out of his cover behind the pillar, and waited for Calen to finish his assault in Rainfall's legs, before releasing Steam Dust into the room. He knew that Rainfall would move, and cause the Dust to explode.

(80% Steam Dust Remaining)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:02:55 PM by SonicCraftX »
Cobe Sky - "Don't get in my way, or I'll cut you up as fast as these Grimm"
(http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,63.0.html)