Author Topic: The Vytal Festival Ball [Open]  (Read 17524 times)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: The Vytal Festival Ball [Open]
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 11:58:05 PM »
Isabelle looked slightly caught off-guard as she was suddenly spoken to, her cat ears standing up a bit. After a moment of looking at him in silence, she eventually gave him a small wave, her mind repeating what he had just said to her. '... Who would give their child a name like that?'

Quickly realizing that she was being a bit judgemental, Isabelle pushed that train of thought to the side, returning her attention to him. "Hello, uh, Razzmatazz. Nice to meet you." She frowned a little, still finding it a little odd to pronounce. "Mind if I call you Razz?"
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 02:53:59 AM »
"Nice to meet you too! And sure, I don't mind! Though, um. What's your name?" Razzy asked. At that point, something caught his eye. He swirled his head around, and his face lit up more than before as he saw what had been set up on the stage, and the two finalists about to go on.

The boy clenched his fists, making excited little fist bumps for a moment, before shaking his head and turning his head back to the girl. He was basically a Zabar groupie, sure, but he still wanted to be polite.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 04:20:39 AM »
Lien internally-okay maybe a little externally too-cringed and maybe even whimpered at Mythos's entrance. She loved her team leader to death, but she could just be so... "I was doing fine on my own, Mythos..." she said quietly. Remembering her manners and all, Lien was quick to add more. "Thanks though, for the assistance?" Good enough.

"Anyway, yeah, my name's Lien, sorry about...  stabbing you." She shrugged, smiling weakly in the meanwhile, not really realizing that it could be viewed as dismissive. "Mythos's the leader of team MLDC, my team. Which... she already said. We’re second year students.” Perhaps getting to the point would be a good idea. “I-I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your fight with Zabar, it was entertaining and you two are obviously very skilled fighters.”

Meanwhile Bianca was still sitting at her table, very much alone. Her table had a great view of everything around though, especially the stage. Oh look there was Nathan Eau, the apparent opponent-wounder. She’d bumped into him a few times before, seemed fine, but douchebag-ness wasn’t always immediately noticeable. His girlfriend seemed pretty uptight. Rich too, but that wasn’t important. And wasn’t that one of his opponents? Though she couldn’t really remember whether or not he’d been hurt by Nathan or not. Anyway, it looked like the interview was about to start.

Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 07:57:30 AM »
Isabelle watched as Razz suddenly got pumped about whatever it was that was going on stage, unable to stop herself from chuckling a little at the sight. His clothing was a little eccentric, and his name was definitely unique, but he seemed like a nice dude. That was enough to make her feel less anxious about talking. Once he had turned back to her, she smiled.

"I'm Isabelle." She gestured towards the stage with her hand that held the cup. "So... Got a friend going up there or something? Afterwards, she took a sip of the juice, still watching the stage curiously.

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 11:58:48 AM »
Juno had just opened his mouth to speak as the newcomer jumped off the balcony, landing a few feet away from them, and introducing the girl he had already been talking to. Rude, yes. Unexpected and not quite acceptable given the setting? Yes. Besides, as Lien demonstrated, she could more than easily speak up for herself. Glancing back at Lien as she spoke, Juno nodded, doing his best to keep a straight face as she mentioned the fight with Zabar again. Juno knew he would have had the Vacuan if lightning dust wasn't a factor, and would have completely destroyed him at all ranges. But no, apparently the ANUBIS suit was incredibly ineffective against lightning based opponents. Would have been better to know earlier. Nevertheless, he was grateful to have garnered a few fans, especially given all of the Pettibone fan girls that painted a target on his back after his victory.

"Thanks. Zabar was a great opponent. Challenging and powerful, yet humble. I await his victory in the finals." he stated, side-eyeing the Vacuan at the table on stage.
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 01:15:45 PM »
Despite the people searching for him having little luck Gray was in fact at the event. Wearing a sling on his injured arm and his Beacon uniform he had found a quiet corner to sit in and sat scowling. Being stuck here to watch Nathan's interview sickened him to the point he hadn't even bothered to touch the food which normally would have been a draw to an event like this. But he had been informed from numerous sources that as a competitor he should be here and so here he was. Hating every second of it.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Fallow Russet was having a far better time at the event. Possibly having neglected to inform his teammates he was going to the event and being involved in probably the least talked about match given how badly he and Kushii had been flattened he was able to move about completely unmolested by most attendees. To top off his good mood his usual attire qualified as acceptable for such an event making life incredibly comfortable as well even if he may have been on the lower end of well dressed in comparison to everyone else. Still he had to admit the food available was excellent and he looked up when it seemed the interview was about to start. He had wanted to compete in the 1 on 1 rounds but he was well aware it would have been very difficult for him to fight another huntsman without someone covering him so he had abstained. He did find the competition rather interesting however especially with Nathan injuring 2 of his opponents.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 09:05:25 PM »
Catalina spoke before Nathan's reply. "Well we do have a conversation to have, but interview is more important and stuff like that, so I'll wait. I do have an idea somewhere along the lines of letting me join the interview, but I don't know how much responsibility you have to take and my view would probably makes the entire world angry at me, so yeah, your call. Oh, and I also have a statement to clarify so no matter what I want to be borrowing a little of your screen time."
With that said he looked into the rest of the crowd again. The first thing he found, alarmingly, is Gray. Sitting in a corner obviously disdaining Nathan. He nudged Nathan and pointed to him of that.
The pitch black girl is the one he found interesting. From what he heard she received an odd motivation to say the least and promptly lost the match that her teammate threatened to... correct her if she lost. He'll approach her later. Not to rub the lost in her face, but just to know what happened.

Infrared Ray arrived on her pitch brick red dress, much to Cat's facepalming since his second person of interest is also wearing a single colored dress. She's here to see the first public showing of Nathan since his semifinal match, but she also wanted to advance on her Atlas trainee mission.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:33:14 AM by Siuwa »
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2017, 06:12:49 AM »
Nathan was about to start answering Cat when a man, tall and well-built, stepped in whilst calling his name. Without even waiting, he proceeded to present himself. Oh neat, the interviewer. Nathan shook the hand offered to him with his own, attempting to match the strength used by Auric. Giving a slight smile out of reflex, which thankfully looked normal, he answered with "Pleasure. Of course, right away."

He listened to Cat's... speech? before going to take the remaining seat - damn, it's the right one, he preferred to be on the left. Oh, sweeeeeeeet, Gray was heeeeeere. Well, that was actually great because that meant he was doing okay, but it wasn't so much since the guy kinda hated him. Oh, look at that face. Yep, heeee didn't like him.

Well, now he knew he was staying after the interview, if only to hear what Cat had to say. He was wondering what Juno wanted to tell him, as well, but he hadn't been sure whether or not the guy would end up talking to him, so he had been trying to decide if he should've stayed or not. Regardless, if things were too intense, he was bailing. He didn't even have Ergia, for crying out loud.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »
" Nice to meetcha, Isabelle!" He said, giving a thumbs up before looking at the stage briefly again. "Mhm! Zabar, the guy that beat me in the tourney! It was super awesome!"

Yes, Razzy was indeed that happy and excited to see Zabar up there. It wasn't that he didn't want Nathan to lose - in his own, perfect world, everyone was a winner and everyone was friends with each other, but that just wasn't the case. He was aware of the mess surrounding Nathan's Matches and the fact he's injured his opponents, but Razzy wouldn't pass judgment until he met the guy.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2017, 03:19:05 AM »
Once Nathan was seated on-stage, Auric took his own seat.  Towards the back of the room was a lighting and sound technical operator.  Once sure that the operator was looking at him for his cue, Auric asked rhetorically, "Let's get this started, shall we?" He looked towards the operator in the back and gave a visible hand motion to signify him to start.  The operator nodded in acknowledgment and poked away at the lighting and sound controls for the room.  The music stopped and the lights dimmed.  A hush fell upon the crowd in the room.  Once sufficiently quiet, an announcing spoke through the sound system, not through a loud, booming voice, but a moderate, mild-mannered one, "the interview with tomorrow's finalists will now begin on stage."

With that, Auric began, first addressing the crowd from his chair.  "Good evening, ladies and gentleman." began Auric, his voice somewhat quiet from being unaided by any microphone, yet carrying throughout the room.  "Tomorrow is the final match in the biannual Vytal Festival.  Many skilled fighters from across the Four Kingdoms have journeyed here to Vale in order to test their skills against one another, bringing glory and honor to themselves and they kingdoms they represent.  These fighters represent the very best of the kingdoms, but from these, two have prevailed to stand above the rest.  It is my honor to present the finalists, Nathan Eau of Beacon Academy in Vale, and Zabar Aga of Shade Academy in Vacuo."  Auric paused to allow the crowd to applaud for the finalists.  He soon continued, "In anticipation of tomorrow's match, we begin our interview with Mr. Eau and Mr. Aga.  My name is Auric Herz, hosting and moderating the group interview.  While I know many of you are eager to ask the two gentleman questions of your own, I request that you hold your questions to the very end.  We will have time at the end for some questions from the audience."

With this, Auric turned to Zabar and Nathan, intending to start them off with a question that was not particularly specialized to either and could be answered by each one.  "Why don't we start by tackling the question head on.  How excited are you for tomorrow?  Is there, if anything, that you are particularly looking forward to?"

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2017, 12:26:56 PM »
Nathan looked at the interviewer rather than the crowd or Zabar. There were several reasons for this behavior. 1) You never look directly at the camera when doing an interview, so he assumed the same went for the public. 2) Auric was actually in the process of talking. Common sense and, partially, what his mother had continuously told him as well as what Mauve was attempting to teach him, instructed that you should always look at whoever's talking, both as a sign of respect and to show you're listening. Which, incidentally, he was.

When Auric asked his first question to the interviewees, Nathan turned to Zabar, intending to let him speak first. Which he assumed would be the case. But... the guy was looking a bit strange, all of a sudden, pale even, so Nathan spoke before the silence stretched closer to its first entire second. "Well, I can't say that I'm excited per se, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's not every day you get to duke it out with somebody of a world-class calibre that's also your age." Yes, he added that because he was pretty sure he could've asked any teacher back at Beacon for a sparring session. And he would've probably been pounded into dust.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 12:14:54 PM »
Aegis' eyes flicked away from the girl she was talking to as the lights dimmed around her and the interview began. She smiled for a moment but it was cut off by a strange ringing in her left ear. It wasn't the normal kind of ringing one hears, no, this was something more. It was loud, deafening even. She put her hand to her head and blinked and as she opened her eye once again the ringing was gone. She turned to her left to speak with the girl with the tail, ask her if she heard it too but, this wasn't that girl. Had she been imagining it? She must have, a metal scorpion tail? That's absurd.

Wait, why was she thinking about a metal scorpion tail? Aegis furrowed her brow before shaking her head and looking back toward the girl in front of her. Her shoulder-length, pinkish blonde hair and blue eyes went very well with the dark blue pencil dress she wore with what looked like pink petals "falling" from the top of it. What did she say her name was again? Why? Wee? Wei! Weigela, she said her name was Weigela.

Wei gave the girl a soft smile and shook her head only slightly. "No, no, you didn't scare me. But... " Her smile faded into a look of concern. "Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Zabar smiled hearing the question, an easy start with an obvious enough answer, but as we was about to open his mouth, his ears filled with a dull ringing and his eyes were drawn up and out toward the balcony. The ringing rose to a nearly deafening level and he went to clutch his eyes shut, but as soon as he closed his eyes, the ringing dispersed and as he opened them, his eyes fell on his teammate, Wei. For a moment, his mind rand wild with thoughts. 'What was she doing here? When did she get here? How long had she been here? Why wasn't she in Vacuo? Why hadn't she told him?'

Slowly, slowly but surely, those thoughts began to morph from "How"s into 'Of course she's here. She was here from the start. I wouldn't have come to Vale on my own.'

As Zabar heard Nathan finishing up his answer, he gave his to-be opponent a polite nod and a smile, as well as a slight raising of the eyebrow in hearing he wasn't excited, as the events of the past minute already fading from memory, and glanced toward Auric before speaking. "I would say I am excited. Win or lose, I mean, it's the championship match!" Zabar's smile intensified as he continued. "Not everyone makes it this far, ya know? As for anything I'm looking forward too, well..." He shifted his gaze to Nathan, looking him directly in the eyes. ".. I've tried to make it a point not ta spoil any oh my opponent's moves are anything like that. Now, you've been hard to avoid, but try not to spoil anything for me now, right?"
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 08:20:03 PM »
"no, I'm fine, I think at least." Aegis looked around for a moment, while pressing her left ear for a moment. She was confused, she was sure that she wasn't talking to her, but there was this girl here, Weigela, that's right.

"Did you happen to hear a ringing sound just before? It might just be in my head. But I just want to be sure." Aegis stood still for a moment, her smile dropping as she finished her sentence. She did want to sit down and think for a little bit, but she had already started talking to this girl. She looked normal enough. "May I ask where you got your name from? I would guess a sort of flower, but I would like to be sure."

"Did I do something wrong?" Mythos looked at Lien with a somewhat puzzled look, sure jumping from a balcony wasn't the most normal of thing to do, but surely she didn't stand out that much? 'was it because I interrupted? Maybe. I'll have to ask later.' While Mythos just stood next to Lien properly, almost like a personal bodyguard if she were to be compared to some equivalent.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2017, 02:58:55 PM »
Juno didn't see it as his responsibility to explain proper manners, time and place, and whatnot in a public setting, especially to someone higher on the food chain than he. However, he was annoyed by the newcomer, and despite his best attempts to hide his frustration, one couldn't help but make out a furrow of his brow. As he was about to speak up, however, his focus was shifted toward the stage. Nathan Eau and Zabar Aga. The two finalists. Both of them earned their place on that stage, and Juno should be proud of himself for getting as far as he did. Yet... He wasn't. As he watched the interview proceed, Juno's lips curled into a frown.

"I think I might have a good idea of how Xanh felt." Juno muttered under his breath, his eyes flicking toward a small blue form that was materializing on his shoulder.

"I mean... I guess." Phi started, taking a moment to think as Juno listened. "But you got farther than her. You put up a much better fight. People know who you are."

"True..."

"Besides, you learned more from this loss than any other fight in the tourney. You know more about the limits of ANUBIS, and you know what Zabar is capable of."

"I gue-"

"And maybe you'll add some goddamn insulation to the suit, like I told you to do in the first place."

A light chuckle escaped the young man's lips as the AI spoke. She wasn't wrong about any of what she had just said. He'd have another shot at some point. Who knew, hopefully things would be different next time.

"I'll get on that. Thanks."
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2017, 09:19:40 PM »
"I see..." Isabelle looked up at the stage as Razz did, not continuing their conversation for the moment as she observed. Seeing as she wasn't particularly familiar with either of the people that were getting interviewed, perhaps paying attention to what was happening would be a good idea. Still, it was difficult for her to stop thinking about something that Razz had just said. He had supposedly lost, and yet, that didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. To her, that was a little unusual. There was no way that she would ever be able to see a loss of her own as 'awesome'. Really, it was just almost always depressing. While she wanted to inquire him about it, she decided to wait, returning her focus to the stage again.