Author Topic: Boredom and Coffee[Open]  (Read 9273 times)

stharding

• View Profile
Re: Boredom and Coffee[Open]
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 04:01:03 AM »
(So it's Serin next?)
Beige Grit - 1st year student at Beacon

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 06:19:13 AM »
(Yep.)
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 12:33:05 AM »
Serin remained tense with his clones up waiting for someone to make a move. "I've honestly no idea, I just hope the cops will be here soon." He whispered over to Catalina.
Serin Avery = 1st Year Beacon Student[Team BSSM]
Topaz(Taylor) Stone = 3rd Year Atlas Student[Team SALT]

stharding

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 03:01:41 PM »
Beige knew that he had very little chance to take down both of them given his current situation and besides they had taken care of the task he was sent here to do. But Beige was unwilling to lower his guard, because he thought that the second that he did so the two would attack, so instead he chose to bide his time, staling until the tables were turned.

To do this he said in response to Serin's question "I might, but first tell me what are two… gentlemen doing picking fights in bars?", while beginning to draw sand to his position.

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 04:12:04 AM »
"We? Not us, we didn't pick a fight, it's just that someone just managed to care about one thing too much."
He thinks that he have seen this other guy before, where is it... Could that be?
With the thought in mind Catalina almost lowered his guard but then he noticed some... sand? Is moving towards the guy he's facing. So do you want to fight, or not?
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 01:25:10 AM »
"If I'm being honest I'd really rather not fight anyone, they started it. We're just ending it."Serin looked on at the man, or rather kid. He face seemed vaguely familiar and Serin swore he saw him around campus. "Aren't you from Beacon? I am too, we really don't need to be fighting each other." He said to the man and lowering the number of clones to just one other in order to reduce the amount of energy needed.

stharding

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 03:01:18 PM »
After Catalina and Serin had said their piece Beige slightly lowered his guard, pointing his gun at the floor and stopped drawing sand to his position. He then said "This hardly seems like a place for people like yourselves; I assume there's another reason for you to being in this establishment than wanting a drink?"

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »
Catalina don't know what to answer. He can't just say their mission out, that would draw everybody's hostility onto him. But he didn't know what to lie, so Cat have only silence to offer. A pity, especially when they are schoolmates.

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 08:17:39 PM »
"You would assume wrong then, we just wanted a drink away from people. We aren't the most social people."Serin lied as he lowered his arms hoping that this will disarm the situation."Is that so wrong?"

stharding

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 02:46:41 PM »
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it has been a busy few days for me)

Beige said with a smile on his lips "No, of course not." Beige then sat down by the bar asked the bartender "One glass of water and…" turn his head towards Catalina and Serin he asked "is there anything I can get the 2 of you?"

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 02:29:36 AM »
"I would like some lemonade."
Meanwhile the police should be arriving, or is it too soon? Not that we can't wait...

mylies43

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »
Serin glanced at his watch before responding to the question that the man had posed,'Stupid cops, can't count on them to ever be on time.' He thought before responding, "I'll take..... He paused thinking of what he wanted,"just a coke, I got a fighter later and I can't afford to be drunk."It wasn't a complete lie as he felt he was going to fight again later, but more importantly Serin was under aged and knew he couldn't break the law.