Author Topic: Julia's Truth or Dare: A High-energy Anniversary!!! [Sign-ups closed]  (Read 6515 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Julia's Truth or Dare: A High-energy Anniversary!!! [Sign-ups open]
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 11:04:58 AM »
Tossing in Anza in hopes of having her to something, maybe
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
Re: Julia's Truth or Dare: A High-energy Anniversary!!! [Sign-ups closed]
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 12:50:52 PM »
The thread is up for everyone involved: http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php/topic,1164.0.html

If you can't post within a reasonable amount of time (3-5 days) just tell me and I'll skip you. However, if you just go MiA, then I'll cut you and add another person from the sign-ups. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's ToD bois.
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP