Author Topic: Speak No Evil (Before Beacon, Open 4/4)  (Read 3745 times)

FGLM001

• Personal Text
    Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch
    • View Profile
Speak No Evil (Before Beacon, Open 4/4)
« on: September 12, 2016, 12:11:12 AM »
Thread started here: http://rwbyfanon.com/smf/Archive2/index.php/topic,3202.0.html

Brooke bounced along the street, singing a tune for her lyrics in her head. As she went along, she noticed Marlon and Marianne, along with a few other people who looked like they were just recovering from something. She went over to them, getting her converter ready. "Hey Marlon, Mariann, and new people! Sorry I had to run like that, my friend needed me to look at some clothes. They were cute, but not pink, so no. Anyways, new people, my name's Brooke. What are your names?"
Kushii Utsu-"Look, I'm the best, and there is no doubt about it."-Team MRKD

Brooke Baker-"Hope is the one thing we should never lose."-Team CBLT

Justin LaPook-"Whatever, man, just leave me the fuck alone."

Kiith

• Personal Text
    I don't know what I'm doing
    • View Profile
Re: Speak No Evil (Before Beacon, Open 4/4)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 07:47:16 PM »
Mildly satisfied with the set of answers she had received to her question wether everyone was still up top Xanh straightened up a little, using the hand she had free to tap some imaginary dirt off her light shirt in a symbolic gesture. "Yeah, I guess we both weren't looking, but hey, no harm done", she stated with a hint of an apologetic smile. "So, yeah, I'll see you around - and hopefully notice you a bit earlier next ti-".

As Xanh was about to turn around and leave the other three behind with one last remark, the little group was apparently noticed by what she could only describe as one hell of a figure. Between the glaring pink attire that girl who just appeared was wearing - which made her look a bit like one of these hallucination people claim to see when they drink just the right stuff - and the crazy voice from outer space she was not sure what baffled her the most, but for a timespan of two or three seconds, Xanh just stood there, staring at that little ball of energy, uncertain as to how  she should deal with this sensory overload.
"Ugh...", she started to reply and as the moment of initial perplexity passed her eyes widened a little, and the confusion disappeared from her face as it was wiped a way by a broad smile. This whole situation that was already weird and a little awkward had just been completely pushed out of the window with the appearance of this girl and became simply too absurd to not be engaged in for at least a little while longer! In the end, you don't meet a friendly giant, a ninja on some kind of under cover mission and Pinky the space girl everyday, right?
"Hey Brooke!", she then finally responded with some proper words as she once more turned around to face the group again. "I'm Xanh! Great to meet you!"

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:23:09 PM »
"It happens. It's a busy day." Marlon chuckled, gently patting the tall girl on the shoulder. He figured the little event was over and done with, and was about to make his way back over to his sister, when out of nowhere Miss Baker's eye-searing clothes came into view. Aw, not again...the girl was sweet, but she was so hard to look directly at...

Marianne was a little more prepared for the onslaught. "I see, we're glad to have you back, Miss Baker." It bothered her a little that Xanh's first reaction to Miss Baker's muteness was one of amusement, but she supposed it was only natural. It did sound odd..."Pleased to meet you, Miss Xanh." she said with a curtsy. "I am Marianne Murk, and my brother over there is Marlon."

"Likewise, Miss Xanh." he said, too far away to take her hand and unwilling to awkwardly shove himself through the group to get there.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 06:20:31 AM »
Anna accepted the girl's excuses and the man's comforting. The way he 'gently' patted her shoulder confirmed that he was indeed tall and massive. At that moment, a most definitely electronic voice emanated from a few meters away, accompanied by light footsteps.

After everyone else had presented themselves to the new arrival - which, just perhaps, may be mute, judging by her non-conformal voice  - , Anna took her turn, even though she felt very far from her comfort zone. A quiet "I'm... Anna..." was all she could manage.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 08:39:37 PM »
7 Days. Bump.

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
7 Days. Bump! FLGM I think...

Character List:

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 07:44:34 AM »
(FGLM, but yes :P)
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"