Author Topic: A Vytal Moment in Time[Vermilion and team]  (Read 7461 times)

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: A Vytal Moment in Time[Vermilion and team]
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 06:39:36 AM »
"Yo, that's like, really racist, Hannah." Vivian didn't actually seem to be very offended, as she was trying to hold back laughter. As they headed into the library, she followed closely behind the other woman, completely ignoring whoever it was that Hannah had insulted. She peered around the area, her own green eyes on the lookout for anything that seemed out of place. Stopping once she noticed a lone book sitting on a table, the rabbit girl grinned before making her way over to it. Surely enough, it had a little kitty-cat on it, something that was definitely out of the ordinary.

"Verm!" Vivian shouted a little louder than one should, getting her a few looks from the other library-goers. She seemed completely oblivious to this as she tossed the book in the direction of her leader. "Catch."
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:34 AM »
Catching the book without batting an eye Vermillion's gaze slowly turned to Hannah in a mocking manner while saying, "Apparently I just did!

Opening the book with the peculiarly odd bookmark, obviously the one they were looking for, he took a peek and eventually found the 'clue.'

4A^3 - A - CV9 - 0F - 7A3

"What in blazes is this supposed to be? Vermilion said out loud, a small shush coming from a nearby table reprimanding him of his loudness."Don't shush me, can't you see I'm busy here?
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Frankenstein Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 08:08:10 AM »
"It's a book Vermillion. You read them. That is if your ego allows you to read." With that, the taller teenager turned to Vivian and moved over to her, looking down at the girl without her hair being in the way. Not speaking initially, she'd go to relatively gently grab the girl's rabbit ear and stroke it with her thumb, as if it was a silk test or something instead of their ear, "It's not racist. It's at most bigotry, probably. If I didn't have to wear a proxy-horn to show I was a Faunus, it might be easier for me to show that." With that, she let go of the girl and turned back to her sibling, "Shush and use your oh-so-mighty intelligence to astound us into finding out where the last person is."

LuckyStar

• Personal Text
    Licky Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 05:48:47 PM »
Interesringly enough, the book was titled 'How To read Cryptic Language'
I luv my CC: ShowHide
 2nd Year Roaring Tiger Cidrine Laohu

2nd Year Flower Mechanic Sakura Lunciar - Proudly HRMS

3rd Year Aurora Beats Aurelia Hestia

3rd Year Demon Cat Kelly Green - Proudly DVGS(hopefully0

4th Year Butterfly Samurai Uken Takeda -

Fisherman, Florist, Sniper Thurn Gassenwald - "I'm hooked on a feeling!"

Hunter, Doctor, Lawyer, Goddess of Victory Nike Fortunato -"Please stop calling me the Goddess of Victory..."