Author Topic: No-Limits Duel [CLOSED]  (Read 4693 times)

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
No-Limits Duel [CLOSED]
« on: January 18, 2017, 06:06:20 AM »
The city of Townsvale... Normally a bustling metropolis, but where is everyone?

Probably hiding from the band of crazy superfreaks that threatens their very existence!

The challengers stand ready on three different rooftops at three different corners of an intersection at the very center of town, primed to destroy each other and whatever else gets in the way. Nobody knows why they're fighting today, and nobody would dare to ask. All anyone could do was cross their fingers and hope that their home, their city, their... continent stayed in once piece.

But enough about the people whose lives and livelihoods this battle endangers. We're here to see some action, right? Right! Now get to it!
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: No-Limits Duel [CLOSED]
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »
Ismael starts to charge a lightning bolt letting grow larger and larger until he releases a car sized ball of energy down onto the city in front of him destroying multiple houses, buildings and leaving a scorched area of black plasma and ruins. Ismael then continues to charge another bolt letting it grow and waiting for it to grow nice and large.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
As he watched the masked man destroy the street below he couldn't help but laugh. "what were you aiming at?" Fallow then moved forward his hand that had recently been pressed against a page of a book and extended it towards Ismael. The shoclwave Fallow had cast would utterly obliterate the top half of the building Ismael was standing on and send chunks flying kilometers away and tearing througy other buildings in their path.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

terexia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 11:30:29 PM »
On the third tower away from the two men was a small girl stood gazing at the others. The usually diminutive girl that hid under layers simply wore a sleeveless crop top, proudly bearing her burned marred face and body and showing her muscular upper body.  Violet felt her aura flow around her,  her imperfect semblance her weaknesses all of her flaws were now gone. Her aura crackled to life as she stood tall on the skyscrapers looking down upon the fleeing masses. Humans, huntsmen they were all lower beings than her, no she had become a  perfect being. Someone who could rule all of the remnant, and there were only two people in her way.  Watching the disturbed man decimate a block she laughs loudly, while he had the raw untapped power she simply had the opposite pure pristine defense. Conjuring her semblance she smiled and yelled with her damaged raspy voice towards her former teammate “HEY FALLOW TRY TO BLOW THIS UP!!!” As she used her semblance to launch herself towards Fallow, a purple pulse of force conjures behind her to launch her towards Fallow as a sphere of purple energy covers her. She draws one of her guns and fires 4 shots at him.

Flooberoid

• Personal Text
    Who, memu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 11:51:49 PM »
The energy coursing through Ismael's semblance interferes with nearby electronics, flowing through the power grid and blowing out numerous lights and television sets and the like within the surrounding quarter mile. The four supercharged shots from Violet's gun create large craters in the rooftop surrounding Fallow, and the force causes his blast to land lower than intended. A massive chunk is taken out of the building upon which Ismael sits, and the entire structure begins to collapse.
1st Year Beacon Students: ShowHide
Hagane Inaba- Can melt steel beams. Leader of team HTDG
Mint Fresch- A chipper gale.
Persimmon Burhan- A douche.
Carnation Prescott- Get it, CAREa? Sorry.
Lissa Lime- Beacon's spinning top
Jacob Stillwater- Nailed it

Literally everyone else: ShowHide
Patchouli Breschi- First year at Shade. Don't let her penetrate you.
Diamante Solar- Third Year at Beacon. Feel the Light of the Holy Noodle!
Dannum Sohrab- Professor of practical combat skills at Shade. Or at least that's his excuse to blow things up.
Crystal Evermore- Aura professor at Beacon Academy.

Now introducing my AMCA, complete with apathy!

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 09:12:22 AM »
Ismael takes up his hands and fires an almost small black sun into the sky as he  runs to jump off. As he did so he boosted with his boot sending him towards the nearest building away from the others when he then let the ball explode sending hundreds of small black projectiles to carpet the radius of the other 2 towers and his own.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)