Author Topic: A day in Vacuo - Team SMMR [PM for invite]  (Read 4497 times)

Dragolianx

• View Profile
A day in Vacuo - Team SMMR [PM for invite]
« on: May 16, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
It was a normal day at Shade Academy, which meant that it was as hot as a furnace outside. Normally Mavi would stay inside and watch TV or go train, but the Air Conditioner in the team's room was broken so he decided that since there were no classes today he would go into the city and get some parts to fix it. "Alright guys, I'm going into town to get some parts to fix the air conditioner. Should I pick something up while I'm out?" Mavi asked as he held the door open on his way out
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:50:44 PM by Dragolianx »
Mavi Kobold First Year at Shade Academy

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    Currently wish brick was a gender option XD
    • View Profile
Re: A day in Vacuo
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:31:19 AM »
Marcus wasn't that fazed by he heat, now that's not saying her enjoyed how hot their room had gotten but at least he didn't feel like he was dying like some of the others did. Normally he would be training or studying right now but it was his day off so he wanted to at least try and enjoy it, although it was getting painfully obvious that wasn't going to happen in the dorm room.
So when Mavi had gotten the idea to go and get parts for the AC he had sprung up with his weapons already holstered saying "I'll go with you, I have a few personal things I need to pick up anyway."
Characters: ShowHide
BEACON
Kale Bomvu "Ready, set, boom." -Third year explosives expert
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--
Eddy Midori"You're never ready for me."-- First year Cocky Monk
Alice Kasshoku/Schwarz -- "You just need to chill."-- active huntress

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 02:00:23 PM »
Mavi just nodded as Marcus gathered his things and walked towards the door. "Alright, we'll see you guy later." Mavi said as he and Marcus made their way to the bullheads that would take them into town. After a not so long ride Mavi and Marcus arrived in downtown Vacuo. "Alright, where should we head first Marcus? Do you wanna go to the repair shop or should we go get what you need first?" Mavi asked.

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:11:15 PM »
Please put a tag in the title.
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: A day in Vacuo - Team SMMR
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 04:16:02 AM »
Marcus shrugged and said "We can hit the repair shop first, I mainly wanted to get out of there and the stuff I need to get is heavy so its not worth dragging it around.", he looked around as they got to downtown, its not that he didn't trust people but he figured better safe then sorry.
BEACON
Valerie Moriomo "What will it be booze or a mission?"- Owner of the Pink Forest and huntress for hire
Obadia Corcra/A.C.D.C."Never any interesting people.""Obadia... shut up." Third year Mad scientist--

SHADE
Marcus Bomvu-"Is there a forge nearby? I prefer to keep working."-- First year craftsman of team SMMR

Dragolianx

• View Profile
Re: A day in Vacuo - Team SMMR [PM for invite]
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 10:27:19 PM »
"Alright, let's get this over with." Mavi said as he and Marcus made their way to the closest repair shop. "So Marcus, when did you get into the whole metal working thing?" he asked as they both walked down a busy street.

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 09:08:20 PM »
Marcus shrugged as they walked "Well I've had an interest in metallurgy since  about the same time my sister started working with dust, soo probably since I was ten years old, and the village smith helped me learn how to work metal and any tips or tricks he knew., as he walked he looked around keeping an eye out for scavengers or muggers that would think them easy prey "After I left I searched out other smiths to help me hone my craft and in time I created the armor that I wear along with my weapons, I've also done work for others but none of them have any creative designs."
BEACON

SHADE

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 01:48:41 PM »
"Oh, well my dad taught me how to repair old cars. As a kid he'd always let me watch him work on any repair orders he got. I haven't really been able to fix an entire care by myself yet, but I have taken apart and put together most of the appliances in my home trying to learn. My mom was not too happy about that." Mavi said as he noticed that they were getting close to the repair shop. "So, are you working on anything new?"

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 09:55:56 PM »
"Nothing concrete at the moment, just ideas so far.", as they approached the repair shop Marcus opened the door and waited for Mavi before heading in.
BEACON

SHADE

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »
"Oh, well I was actually coming up with some ideas for a shield" Mavi said as he walked into the store with Marcus. "I kinda use my semblance for defense too much so I wanted to make something that wouldn't be too much to carry around, but can still help me in a fight."

00Mogar

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 07:16:31 AM »
Marcus thought for a second while looking over Mavi's body type "How big are you thinking? Cause if you're looking for middle ground I think a kite shield might be about the right fit. Not too heavy but large enough to where you could block quite a bit. he walked into the store and started looking around for anything that might catch his eye.
BEACON

SHADE

Dragolianx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 04:47:49 PM »
Mavi looked around for any fans or air filters while he was thinking about what type of shield he wanted to craft. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I was actually hoping to add a gun to it too so I could keep my weapon in sword mode." Mavi said as he compared the prices of two air filter that he had picked up. "The problem is, I have to figure out how to rig it into the shield."