Author Topic: Kobalt Grayson  (Read 2039 times)

Shylock

• View Profile
Kobalt Grayson
« on: September 09, 2017, 07:01:51 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Kobalt Grayson

Species and Gender: Agender Human

Symbol:  This is Kobalt's symbol, but I used a spoiler because the picture is really big.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Appearance: About 5'7" in height, approx. 150 lbs, muscular legs, short dirty blonde hair, and grey-blue eyes.

History: Kobalt grew up in Mistral with their parents. Their mom was a Huntress, and was away more often than not. Their dad was always in between jobs, mostly because of his explosive temper. Kobalt attended Sanctum Academy, but in their last year there, their mom was killed by a pack of Beowolves while out on a job. Their dad became depressed soon after, and stopped trying to find a job. Not even a week before Kobalt would finish their year at Sanctum, their dad committed suicide, leaving them to live with their great aunt and uncle in Vale, who are their only relatives willing to take them in. (For those who want to know how their dad died, he stabbed himself through his own neck.  :( )

Personality: The short version would be an INTP, for those of you who are into MBTI personality types, but if not, here's the long version: Quiet around strangers/acquaintances, but can be loud/excited around good friends. A thinker, not a feeler, goes with the flow, introvert, and trusts their intuition.

Aura and Semblance: Aura color is a blue-grey color (Cadet Gray, #91A3B0, for clarification), semblance is something that I call Rage, or Rampage. Basically improves all stats for a limited period of time, and takes away most pain.(By most pain I mean basic injuries. If they get their arm ripped off, they will definitely feel it) It is activated when the user either gets angry, or with intense concentration. (If this seems too OP, I can go into more detail, but I will change it if it doesn't work)

Combat Behavior:  Is basically the strategizer, but will usually end up ditching the plan and going full-throttle if it looks like the fight won't end in their favor. This applies to both minor fights between them and another person, and to larger scale fights such as fighting Grimm.

WEAPON

Name: Not decided

Primary Form: Broadsword and/or greatsword

Secondary Form: Maybe the sides extend out to make a bigger, sharper sword, sort of like Jaune's sword? But on a bigger scale? IDK

Tertiary Form: N/A

Dust Functions: Not decided

History: The sword was given to them by their deceased grandma, who was also a Huntress.

Looking for some advice, guidance, anything, etc. This is literally my first character, and am stuck.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:52:49 PM by Shylock »