Author Topic: Looking for a 1st year Beacon team  (Read 2987 times)

NerdLetter

• View Profile
Looking for a 1st year Beacon team
« on: November 06, 2019, 03:46:03 PM »
My character is Jane Green, and she's a 1st-year at Beacon Academy. I don't particularly care if Jane is the leader or not, I just want to be on a team (and one that doesn't just have a bunch of jumbled up letters for a name! I want the name to actually sound like a color!)

As for her role in the team, Jane would serve as the ranger. She likes to strike from afar and from the shadows and is best for picking off many enemies one-by-one. Not only that, but she's a good survivalist. Having grown up a curious child in a rural village, she's at home in the vast untamed wilderness.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a 1st year Beacon team
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »
Fallow doesn’t have a team at the moment. Though I think he’s my only first year without one.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 11:36:24 AM »
Well, I have Arcano, an anxious peacock Faunus who focuses on stealth and close combat. He (probably) would make a good leader, given the chance that he manages to say a comprehensible sentence in one go. but he can also be the one that takes orders.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Flamenami

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 08:41:26 PM »
and I've got Hu Shinku to finish the team. She's my first character,  and she's a Beacon first year too. You can read her page for more info, but the summary is that she's a lazy but friendly glass cannon of a Beacon student. She can dish out damage and stun, but her focus on using her aura for attack has left her with little defensive capabilities. She's not made of leader stuff, but I think she'll be good teammate.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 11:51:02 PM by Flamenami »
1st Year Beacon Student: Hu Shinku

Flamenami

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 02:26:47 AM »
So is Jane Green, Fallow Russet,  Arcano Blar Baldwin, and Hu Shinku the team?

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 09:18:19 AM »
It looks like NerdLetter is currently (like sadly most of the forum) inactive, so that team would probably not hold out for long. Arcano is still searching and if Arcus is still on it we could at least form a team of three for now. But I really can't tell you how long it will take for that spot to fill up, as I said, the forum is pretty dead right now.
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Flamenami

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 01:06:46 AM »
Alright. I'll withdraw Shinku for now, but might return if anybody comes back.