Author Topic: Heya folks ಠ -ಠ  (Read 2161 times)

Rasen

• View Profile
Heya folks ಠ -ಠ
« on: November 15, 2016, 11:22:05 PM »
Good evening, Rasen here ಠ 3ಠ
Ok, where do i start.
Oh yeah. I friggin' love RWBY. And not in the innocent smooch on the cheek kind of way. If you know what i mean *cough* ಠ_ಠ whatcha lookin' at?!?
Ok, putting my endangering mind aside...
I'm just a 21 yrs old Italian guy with a thing for drawing and trying to write in english decently. That sounds well, doesn't it?
Up until now, i've kinda role played only in italian forums... i hope that your inner grammar nazi will be patient with me. Thanks ಠ ^ಠ
ANYWAY i'm glad to make your aquaitance folks, see you around.

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Re: Heya folks ಠ -ಠ
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 11:12:34 AM »
Oh we are going to murder the shit out of your "English as a Second Language" grammar...

I jest. We've got a lot of people on here from non-anglo speaking countries. I look forward to seeing you on the board.
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: Heya folks ಠ -ಠ
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 11:18:53 AM »
Welcome! As for me, I'll only be a grammar nazi in an educational sense. That is, if you want to get better/ask for it, I'll let you know your mistakes.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"