Author Topic: Switcheroo: Camilia/Sandy  (Read 6695 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Switcheroo: Camilia/Sandy
« on: June 17, 2017, 12:20:18 AM »
(Camilia has Cosette's weapons and Sandy has Tieren's weapons. now do the thing.)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Switcheroo: Camilia/Sandy
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »
Sandy stood admiring his weapon while he waited for his opponent to signal to him that they were ready to start. Lifting it into the air to admire in the light before transforming it frequently and swinging his arm to get a feel for the weight meanwhile his head raced to think of the way he could use it.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 01:15:26 PM »
Camelia glared at any figure of authority she could get her eyes on. For the nth time, somebody had misspelled (and probably mispronounced) her name. When the hell would they understand that it's simply Camelia, not Camellia, Camilia or Camelea??

Sadly for her, she'd been unable to get the thought through to anybody that mattered, so she let it slide. She liked her name, she really did! But why was she the only one that knew it?

Apart from those worries, not wearing her usual armor when going into combat felt... a bit like being naked. She had to actually concentrate to refrain from hiding behind the bag she had been handed before entering the arena. Taking the shotgun into her left hand and a smoke in her right, she waved the stranger she'd been set up against. "Yo, dude! You ready?"
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 02:11:32 AM »
Once his opponent gave him and indication that they were ready Sandy smiled to himself "Yep." As the words were leaving his mouth he was pointing his weapon at her and pulling the trigger. He fully intended to empty the clip at her and then not bother with the gun anymore but if he was lucky he might land a couple of hits.

[All ten shots fired unless he is interrupted. 3% damage from each shot.]
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 01:02:28 PM »
As soon as her opponent aimed his weapon, Camelia dashed and rolled to the side, but not before having thrown a smoke right at the guy's feet. Despite her evasive maneuvers, she still got caught by a few shots, 4 to be precise.

Not wasting any time, she got back up and aimed the shotgun, ready to fire off a few standard rounds at the target.

(Aura: 88%)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 02:58:39 AM »
Smoke huh? A difficult situation for anyone else but Sandy could quite clearly hear footsteps. Oh god damn his eyes wouldn't stop watering and it smelled awful in here. But if he couldn't see he bet his opponent couldn't see him either. Perfect. Well I wasn't going to but I have been given the perfect opportunity to try this. Given that he was likely obscured from view but still knew where his opponent was he moved position so that shots at his original position would miss and reloaded his pistol.

(aura 100%)

No attacks launched.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:43:59 AM by arcus_gray »

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 04:46:00 AM »
Camelia bided her time, lightly stepping around the smoke to catch the opponent off-guard when he either came out or the smoke subsided. Readying a flashing for future use, she kept the shotgun steady.

(Aura: 88%)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 04:51:53 AM »
With the gun fully loaded and no attacks coming Sandy pricked up his ears and listened to hear footsteps. God damn this stuff Reeks. I'm going to have to get out soon. Sandy heard the footsteps circling the smoke. But for now. Sandy turned and once again emptied the clip of his gun at his opponent What's with so many people gassing me anyway. Wish I still had the gas mask Connor gave me. I can't bear this anymore. With this thought in mind immediately after he finished firing he leaped into a diving roll to get out of the smoke with his eyes squeezed tightly shut letting them water and get the smoke out of them.

Combat data [/b]

Aura level: 100%

3% damage X 10 shots again.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:55:03 AM by arcus_gray »

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 05:39:52 AM »
Camelia ran, jumped and rolled as erratically as she could when shots started coming from the smoke. The opponent also not being able to see seemed to help her greatly, as she was only hit twice. When the firearm's sound finally stopped, she got back onto her feet, found where the guy was more or less hunched over waiting for the smoke to stop stinging and charged while pumping, firing a series of standard shots. Just to get the feel of it.

(Aura: 82%)
(SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTS: 4 each at mid-close range to close range, 8% to 12% because sawn-off spread)

Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 05:46:45 AM »
Footsteps approaching. Shit. Keep moving. Sandy once again rolled as the shots started coming leaping completely away from the first blast but taking the second to the back as he landed. in order to avoid more he moved the big bulky hing on his arm in between himself and his opponent before he ran at her using it as a makeshift battering ram. Proximity allowing it to take the full force of the final shot but about half of the blast from the second last shot connected with Sandy rather than his makeshift shield.

Sandy's Combat Data

Aura level: 89%

Ram: 2%

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 02:16:06 PM »
Camelia used the ram's momentum to roll further back than otherwise possible, throwing the cooked flashbang right into the opponent's face, covering her ears and turning away.

(Aura: 80%)
(Flashbang: A standard flashbang.)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 02:20:45 AM »
As Camelia rolled away from him Sandy went for a low swing in the hopes of clipping her as she rolled away even though it wouldn't do much. Then the flashbang exploded right in his face and he staggered back screaming with his eyes squeezed shut and his hands over his faunas ears. The downside to having such good hearing meant things like this hurt really damn bad. God damn it felt like his head was going to explode. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

Sandy's Battle Data

Aura level: 89%

Clip swing: 1% could potentially trip.

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 06:37:05 AM »
Whilst she was nibbed in the back when in the middle of rolling away, it seemed the grenade had the intended effect, as right after the lights & noise came a long, very pained scream. Camelia wasn't too enthused about it, but it was a match, so she couldn't worry too much about the opponent.

Getting back up, she aimed the shotgun with both hands and fired the remaining 4 cartridges in the clip - kinetically augmented, these ones. Which meant more damage and less spread.

(Aura: 79%)
(Shotgun blasts: 4 * (8-12% + 6% kinetic))
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »
Fortunately for Sandy the large weapon on his arm functioned like a shield and absorbed some of the rounds fired at him. However the impact still sent him to the ground and his ears were still ringing and he was still blinded.

Sandy's Battle Data

Aura: 61%

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »
Camelia took the opportunity to back away, prepare another flashbang and reload the shotgun, but not before sending a harsh kick to the opponent's right knee.

(Aura: 79%)
(Harsh kick: What, 4-6%?)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 01:55:24 PM by nathan67003 »
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"