Author Topic: Vytal Nutrients [Closed]  (Read 3741 times)

L-Money

• View Profile
Re: Vytal Nutrients [Closed]
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 08:10:56 PM »
"Ug I'm going to have to go up against Calen in the 2v2." Billy said as she looked up at one of the many tv screens all around the place to eat. "Wow," Billy commented as she pointed up to the screen. There were two people fighting ferociously on it and pushed one off the cliff lion king style. "I didn't know these fights could get so brutal. It's not a life or death situation people. Jeez... I have a bad feeling that something like that is going to happen in the 2v2s. I don't know what it's going to be, but if Calen is in it, something weird is going to happen."
Beacon First Year Student:
Leona Koningsblauw Profile Team LGGR
Billy Bone Profile Team BSSM
Attom Goldwyn profile CAST

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Vytal Nutrients [Closed]
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2018, 08:22:40 PM »
"That's just Calen for you in general, don't let it get to you." She answers, turning her attention up to the match on the screen. "You'll be doing the match with Smokey, right? At the very least, you'll have an absolute fuckton of firepower backing you up, even if he's... what, like half a foot shorter than you? Dude's short but stocky, at the very least you have a solid partner." She jokes, snorting at her own very bad pun.

"It's... Calen and then Setsuna Antiqua you're going up against, right? Setsuna's the brother of Casanova's medic, Jocelyn, though she's only competing with us during the 4v4."
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8