Author Topic: It's not like I want you to ask me or my characters anything. B-baka!  (Read 5700 times)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
Wanna ask about character creation?
Sure!
Wanna ask about my characters?
Go ahead!
Why am I asking myself questions?
Because it's an AMA!!...ugh

Made one just in case the lot of ya have something to ask about any of my characters(look at my sig ya scrubs) or maybe about reviewing since it's what I rant about. I will not divulge any names though, unless you want me to roast ya.
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: It's not like I want you to ask me or my characters anything. B-baka!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »
How would Vermillion feel if him and Vivian rematched, with him losing this time?
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 09:03:18 AM »
"Ha, me lose? Impossible! Though if some fluke did cause me to lose I'd pester Vivian about it until she gave me another rematch. Or just use her spare arms as a back-scratcher. Unless of course she'd want to do it herself. *Wink*
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 09:13:11 AM »
Vermillion returns to the dorm to discover that a lot of shit has been broken and knocked all over the place, all because Vivian is apparently drunk and can't properly control her super strong cybernetic arms. What do?

What is the most expensive thing that Kei has ever stolen?

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 10:28:48 AM »
"A drunk Vivian? Must be my birthday. Oh the mess? I'll leave that to Hannah or the other girl. I'll probably also take away Vivian's arms and pin her down to her bed by force if necessary and try not to get knocked out in the process."

"Huh, steal what now? I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm an upright and honest individual!

*looks around to make sure nobody else is around*

Off the record, I once managed to swipe this huge gem on display at a museum...well that's why I'd like to say but some bullet sponge punk managed to get it before me and I helped him escape this psycho anti-faunus huntress. Before I could sell of the jewel and split the winnings for the trouble I got into planning the perfect heist he up and vanished. ON ME! THE MASTER THIEF! JUST...HOW?!??!

Damn it. I guess it doesn't count if I didn't earn anything from it.

Just you wait, if I see your sorry mug again I'll have three of me shaking you down till you have nothing but a penny to your name. Stupid red haired bullet sponge punk.
Students

Professors

The Mythic Scribe

• Personal Text
    What sanity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 11:05:51 AM »
To all: What's your favorite subject at Beacon? What subject that isn't present would you want to add? What subject that is would you want to remove?
Mauve Roux(1st year leader of team ROSE):“Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.”  -Simone Weil

Bianca Li(1st year member of team CBLT):"When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray." -Laura Schlessinger

Primrose Aster(1st year member of team BTRA):“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”  -William Shakespeare

Cerise Carnelian(1st year member of team VCVS):"Be as you wish to seem." -Socrates

Lien Li(2nd year member of team MLDC): "To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." -Lao Tzu

Aurora Hesperid(1st year leader of team ATLA)

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 07:28:28 PM »
Wisteria:"I personally like History. The books have just enough Oomph when I throw them at idiots who push my buttons...Oh, as a subject? Uhm...home economics...DON'T JUDGE ME!

Subject that isn't present that I'd like to add? Idiots as Target practice 101 and I want to have one of those dumb social classes removed. Hate it when I'm forced to talk to people who can't hold a decent conversation.
(they're too scared of her, actually. Afraid she'll get pissed and slam a book on them.) "Hey, you're supposed to be helping me!

Vermillion:"Anything involved with politics. I naturally excel at them with my background and I'm pretty sure everyone else would agree that I'm an exemplary leader. Grovel at my feet, plebe. A subject I'd want to add would probably be "Advanced Interrogation" *unconsciously starts cracking his knuckles*. As for removal? Take that stupid battlefield ethics away from me,nobody listens to it anyways. And who says throwing sand  in people's faces in unfair? They should be glad that I allowed them to get as near as they got! And I get minus points for pummeling them into the ground til they ran out of aura? Preposterous!

Kei:"Eh? School is boring. But if I have to give an answer I guess...uhm...anything that makes sure people are all in their classrooms. Hehehe. Advanced Deception techniques would be fun...or not. People might be more aware. Scratch that, I guess something that lets a person appraise items easily. Don't ask. As for removal? I hate sparring classes. Sure I could kick ass but I can't fight the way I want.

Aurum: "*Snore* Huh, what? Subjects? My favorite is lunch time! Or Go home time. I don't really care. Atlas is boring but if I did have to give one it would be math, I like how everything arranges itself in the end even if it looks like a complete clusterf*beep*. A subject that I wanna have? Easy. Sleep time or Rest after battle 101 or something. Get rid of History, like I need to know how many people died in this or or that, why should I care? Everything's fine now, isn't it?

Students

Professors

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 10:57:11 PM »
Shiroe. Weren't you a Haven student? what happened?
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Vox Machinae

• Administrator

• Abusive Webmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 08:45:58 PM »
Borrowing Gus's...

Let's say there existed a weapon, or weapons, of unimaginable power. The power to reshape reality and maybe even have a will and voice of their own. How would your characters react to the discovery of this information?

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »
Shiroe: "I came from Beacon initially. Moved to Haven in the previous board to offer more diversity. New team never did anything, unfortunately. Then I got moved back to Beacon because it's were I originally came from. It's starting to become quite a hassle to be honest"

Borrowing Gus's...

Let's say there existed a weapon, or weapons, of unimaginable power. The power to reshape reality and maybe even have a will and voice of their own. How would your characters react to the discovery of this information?

Wisteria: "This is a joke right? I mean, even if it does do all that mumbo-jumbo we can't just leave this to us right? If someone pissed me off and I was holding it? Yeah...I don't want to go to jail this young, I like going to school despite the number of...ahem, accidents I caused. Better hand it over to authorities if we do find it. Also, talking objects? Talk about creepy.

Shiroe: "I'll try to find it, of course. With proper preparations no doubt. The possibilities...if we could somehow replicate the technology it might benefit everyone in the long run. Though I can't trust such a thing to just anyone, it'll be better off with the family. At least I can trust the people at home and they'll have the means to keep it a secret. People would be willing to do anything to have such power, might as well get rid of it all together, I would however wish to converse with it if it was capable of speech. There's much to be learned.

Vermillion(more of personal thoughts rather than something he'd say out loud):"It would find it's way to its rightful owner then in due time. I think we all know that I have the ability to use this kind of technology to its fullest potential. World order, laws upheld, all while I smite any fool who would dare challenge me and go against my will. The secrets they might hold would also be quite beneficial to me. Ha! I might even be able to keep it in place if it acts up! It'll soon know a true master like never before.

Kei: "If there's anything I learned from all my years thieving it's that the best loot can sometimes be the most dangerous. Discovering something like that would basically mean all the wealth I'd ever want, but that's no fun now is it? People would be after it from every other angle and it's no secret that ancient treasures are highly coveted. If I did get one of those things? I'd sell it off to some trusted people, it'll be their problem in the long run. though if things get awry I'd have to go re-steal it from under their noses now, won't I?

Aurum: "Damn, that'll be like really awesome right? Where can I find one? I'd be able to pull off some really wicked stunts and pranks with it. Maybe even give everyone a funny hairdo! It can do that, can't it? If everyone's laughing there'd be no need to fight and if it's all powerful nobody would try to get it from me. If anything goes bad though I'm sure my bros would be there to back me up, maybe Avery would have a better way of dealing with it, who knows?

Students

Professors

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 07:42:41 PM »
Ayaka returns to the ALIA dorm, only to find that it is entirely filled with cardboard boxes. Stacks and stacks of them, some almost reaching the ceiling. No room to walk whatsoever. All of them are empty except for one in the far corner of the room that contains Isabelle, who is sitting there in silence with a guilty look on her face. What do?

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 07:53:45 PM »
Ayaka looks at the boxes, and then at Isabelle, and then at the boxes again. Without an expression on her face she slowly closes the door and wonders what in heaven's name is wrong with Beacon students before going outside to practice her swings...again.

I should knock next time.
Students

Professors

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 08:18:25 PM »
Vermillion walks into the DVGS(?) dorm and immediately notices that there are a dozen bunny rabbits hopping around the dorm room. Vivian is carrying around a box and frantically trying to put the rabbits back in, but they keep escaping whenever she isn't looking, leading her to believe that there is suddenly an endless population of rabbits in the dorm. She admits that she only wanted it to be a practical joke on her teammates, but now they seem to be multiplying or something. What do?

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 08:25:27 AM »
*Spears intensify*
Students

Professors

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 04:55:19 PM »
What do your characters want more than anything else? What they truly, deeply, passionately desire.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN