Author Topic: Forest of Grimm [OPEN]  (Read 1078 times)

ShadowPower

• Personal Text
    Hewwo, just a normal dweeb being an Otaku. :3
    • View Profile
Forest of Grimm [OPEN]
« on: September 15, 2019, 08:27:12 AM »
It was midday in a Forest and Ashlee was fighting an Ursa. I'd be playing around with the Ursa. Every time it'd swing i'd roll backwards smirking. "It's funny how Ursa's always manage to leave a split second timing to when they attack . The Ursa would swing again and I'd roll backwards into a tree. "Hey!", "Who put this tree here!" Ashlee would laugh at her own joke. She'd face the Ursa which looked like it was mad, it'd swing again missing. "I love bullying Grimm, but I think it's time to put you to sleep I'd take out my weapon turning it into it's secondary form. I'd look behind me seeing a tree. I'd half smile knowing what to do. The Ursa would swing, I'd jump up dodging it's claws and shoot back onto the tree. In order not to break my legs I'd put the end of the scythe back and move myself forward as i'm going back into the tree. I'd stop 3 feet in front of the tree waiting for the Ursa to charge at me. As soon as it begins charging I shoot wind dust flinging me forward and slashing straight through the Ursa. The tree that I had accidentally shot revealed 3 beowolves and I was starting to run out of ammo.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:22:31 PM by ShadowPower »
Ashlee Sanders "Come on, you can do it!" (cocks gun)