Author Topic: First Year 2v2 Match - Round 1: Lucina/Isabelle V Fallow/Kushii[Limited: 4/8]  (Read 17087 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" A Booming and energetic voice explodes through the speakers set up around the enormous stadium. A deep and gravely voice, like someone who spent too much time smoking and decided now would be a good time to start screaming for their entire life. "WELCOME TO THE VYTAL FESTIVAL'S FIRST ROUND OF PAIRED MATCHES!" The crowd erupted into a ceremonious cheer, whoops and hollers came from all corners of Remnant as people tuned into the match from home. "I AM YOUR ANNOUNCER, VULCO DENTRES, BUT I THINK AT THIS POINT, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. I MEAN, REALLY, IF MY VOICE HASN'T BEEN HEARD BY ALL YOU F ҉   ҉ KERS-" A loud, annoying BEEEP filled the arena. Of course, this of all events was kid friendly. "- ALREADY, i WOULD BE SURPRISED.ANYWAY, ONTO THE COMBAT! PREPARE YOURSELVES, IN THIS FIRST ROUND, WE'VE GOT TWO PAIRS FROM BEACON- AND WHY THE NAME BEACON? IN MEAN, WHY NOT EXPLOSION SCHOOL, OR "NOT AS COOL AS HAVEN" ACADEM- OHMYGOD F ҉   ҉ K OFF, DEREK! I'M TRYING TO DO COMMENTARY. ANYWAY, OUR FIRST PAIR IS LUCINA ARCHALETTA AND ISABELLE AOZORA, MEMBERS OF TEAM ALIA. GOD DAMN, THAT KID IS TATTED THE F ҉   ҉ K UP! AND THE OTHER TEAM, WITH SIGNIFICANTLY LESS TATTOOS, FALLOW RUSSET AND KUSHII UTSU- OH THAT'S THE ONE WITH THE F ҉   ҉ KING BLOW DRYER, SWEET! ANYWAY, ENOUGH ABOUT THEM, LET'S GO TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL SPINNER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M BEING REPETATIVE, DEREK. HOW ABOUT YOU TRY BEING A MULTIVERSE ENTITY HAVING TO SPECTATE EVERY MATCH AT ONCE! WHAT? NO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORDS I SAID MEAN, WHY?" After a silence, the crowd sort of just... clapped.

A large holographic image of a lottery machine appears on all sides of the arena, with two spinners. The spinners spun so quickly, making it nearly impossible to make out the passing words. It ticked through the options slower and slower until it finally stopped on Savannah and Mountain.

"AH THE LOVELY VACUAN LANDSCAPE."

The floor of the arena lowered and, in its place, arose two new floors. Lucina and Isabelle's half became a flat plain with simply chest high, densely packed, wheat blades, and Fallow and Kushii's half became a large red rock plateau with a steep drop, leading down into the Savannah. (Fallow and Kushii will start atop the mountain)

Just then, the doors on each side of the arena opened and, from them, out strolled the combatants.

(A coin flip decided Fallow and Kushii get the first posts. The arena size is that of the 2v2 arena in the show, and features scaled down biomes. Good luck, contestants.)
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Fallow couldn't help but laugh as he saw the environment he and his partner had been given. "could they have given us a bigger advantage?" an amused Fallow asked to his teammate. "I assume I don't need to tell you the plan for this situation." As he finished his statement Fallow ran his hands over a page in the Russet Grimoire and a fireball appeared in his hand. With a flick of his hand the fireball hurtled into the wheat field not aimed at either combatant but setting the field ablaze. [3% damage in the unlikely event that it connects.]
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Marlon bellowed his support from the stands, his younger sister Melinda by his side, cheering along in her small, gentle voice. Naturally no one could hear her, but she clapped along anyway and hopped up and down in excitement, her long brown hair almost flying out of its red bow. Mr. Utsu looked perfect even on the battlefield! The way his hair shined in the light, his stature, his stance, it all was so elegant! A high color rose to her cheeks, and Marlon blessedly assumed she was getting caught up in the thrill of the crowd. She'd told him she'd like to go as she'd wanted to see something like this in person for once. As he was already going to be there, he saw no harm, and happily indulged her.

"Knock 'em dead, boys!"

"I believe in you Mr. Utsu! And Mr. Russet!" she added, not a moment too soon. From what Marianne had said, Marlon wouldn't like her recently discovered interest in Mr. Utsu...
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Taking a moment to glance around at the environment provided by the spinner, Isabelle raised one hand in the air, an expression of true disappointment appearing on her face. "Really? They got a mountain, and we have wheat. Just our luck..." Rolling her eyes, the catgirl reached behind herself and grabbed an arrow from her quiver, nocking it onto the bow in her hand. It was at this point that she noticed the ball of fire being launched in their general direction. While she didn't have to move much for it to miss, the field had been set on fire, yet another inconvenience to them.

Looking over at her partner, Isabelle couldn't help but smile a little, before looking back towards their opponents with seemingly new confidence. "We can do this. I'll go in first. Follow behind me." With that, she started to run forward, avoiding the fire until she reached the foot of their plateau. Wasting no time, she activated her semblance, glowing light blue for a moment before taking off into the air at a very high speed. Pulling the string of her bow back, she waited until she had reached the peak of her massive jump, temporarily being at level with the opponents on top the mountain. Aiming the shot at Kushii, she released the dust-infused arrow towards him, the tip striking him in the torso before exploding in his face. (10%. Autohit, because time ran out.)

Falling back down, Isabelle soon landed at the bottom of the plateau, taking a moment to recover. She then started to run around it in circles in an effort to recharge her semblance. She hoped that Lucina would be able to climb the mountain on her own, as she knew that the other girl didn't exactly have a semblance that would be useful in this situation.
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
The time for the Vytal Festival had finally come, and the combatants from the legendary Team ALIA of Beacon Academy were primed and ready. Three months of "training" at the local coffee shop & vinyl record store would pay off in these matches to come. As the legendary pair of misfits stood on the main stage of the massive Amity Colosseum, Lucina would note the holographic lottery spinner which would determine one of their advantages or disadvantages in this first match of theirs. As the the spinner came to a halt and the terrain formed to what was indicated on the spinner, Lucina gave a deep sigh. Exactly like a lottery machine involving lien, she always lost. Staring at the useless bed of wheat surrounding them, Lucina would sarcastically reply to her feline teammate's seemingly annoyed comment on the situation. "This...would probably be useful if the match lasted a week or more". As Isabelle moved slightly to the side, Lucina would also note the fireball being hurled their way. Running a few steps away from her previous location, the fireball would crash down igniting their precious golden commodities.

As Isabelle said to follow after her, Lucina would give a slight nod and take off in the direction of the intimidating mountain-of-fun. Noting Isabelle's direct hit with her arrow, she would take advantage of this initiation. Pulling the crudely made trigger on her saw, Lucina would continue to rush towards the plateau with her weapon in it's elongated cleaver form. Swiftly approaching the plateau she had little time to spare, so she would load a slim vial of powdered lightning dust into Hunter II. As she reached the boy (Kushii) that Isabelle had initiated upon, her blade would begin to emanate blue sparks. Finally arriving at her target, Lucina would move slightly to the left of the boy and hold out the blade of her cleaver so that it would make contact with the boy. As the blade made contact, a swiftly fading flash of blue would come from the point of contact located at his chest area (7% autohit due to the time limitation being broken).

As Lucina knew she had made contact, she would immediately begin to head towards the boy who had ignited their precious wheat.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:08:26 AM by Skylia »
Lucina Archaletta - The Haughty Hipster - 1st Year Beacon Student on Team ALIA

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Fallow sighed as both of their opponents climbed the mountain with remarkable speed and the unresponsive Kushii started getting whaled on. "I knew I should have partnered with Arashi. Running a hand over his spellbook Fallow extended his hand in the direction of Lucina sending a small blast of kinetic dust at her hoping to propel her off the mountain and back into the burning wheat field. [5% damage if it connects and additional damage that you can decide if she falls into the fire.]
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
Iron was calmly watching the match.

With his two arms crossed and the third arm feeding him popcorn, Iron could truly enjoy the match. As a part of the greatest team known as ALIA, Iron had instantly calculated their success rate from the first frew seconds of the match. Including the factor of the environment and the opponents' possibilr abilities, he came up with a measly 50%.

In reality, that's all BS, and Iron was actually just silently waving a flag that says "Team ALIA" and was trying to excuse it. The team pride is strong with this one.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
"BYGAWD, THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY! MAKE IT STOP!" Vulco screamed into the microphone as he watched Kushii get pounded over and over and over. "AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, THAT MAN IS BROKEN IN HALF! CALL THE MATCH, SOMEONE CALL MATCH! DEREK, WHAT ARE YO- OH SHIT I CALL THE MATCH! KUSHII IS OUT, HE IS OUTTA HERE!!"

(Kushii forfeits by lack of post. Gooooooooooooooooooooood luck Arcus.)
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
Before Lucina could reach Fallow, she was swiftly propelled in the exact direction she didn't want to be headed in. As she didn't expect dust thrown at her in a manner similar to pocket sand, her reaction wasn't very good. As she fell from the "mountain" Lucina would look below her, noting that she would be falling directly into fire. Not being able to do a whole lot about it, she would wriggle slightly in an attempt to move as much of her body out of the spreading fire as possible. As she landed with a quite audible thud [5% damage taken; 95% remaining], Lucina would very quickly roll herself out of the fire. However, she was slightly singed in her landing [3% fire damage; 92% remaining] and was now also far away from her target.

Hearing the booming announcer's voice resonate throughout the Colosseum, Lucina made note that Kushii was now out of the picture and the ALIA duo would now be able to focus purely on Fallow. Hoping Isabelle would continue to keep Fallow on his feet, Lucina would make her way back up the mountain to help her teammate. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:19:14 PM by Skylia »

Vanilla Stella-Maris - The Indomitable Idol - Special Operations Combat Idol  - WiP

Primrose Palatine - The Dexterous Duelist - Atlesian Professor of Combat Flow - WiP

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
While her teammate plummeted from the top of the plateau, Isabelle was still dashing around it, eventually coming to a stop on the opposite side from where her partner was. While part of her wanted to go over there and give the other girl some assistance rather than letting her land in fire, she knew that taking advantage of the situation by ambushing Fallow would be the better strategic move. Pushing her feelings to the back of her mind, the faunus began climbing up the steep hill, stopping once she was about one-third of the way up.

Activating her semblance once again, a light blue glow appeared around Isabelle shortly before she leaped into the air, this time launching her right above the plateau. As she spotted Fallow below, a small grin grew on her face. She had practiced this move dozens of times before. While not very amazing or original, it was one of her favorites. Having reached the peak of her super-powered jump, she began to drop out of the air, drawing her sword from the sheath on her hip. She then held it above her head, swinging the blade vertically as she came down onto the plateau, attempting to slam it right on top of Fallow. [8% damage]

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Fallow saw his first target falling from the hill and this turned his attention to his other target just in time to see her shoot into the air. Keeping track of her as she flew Fallow heard the announcement and sighed . dammit Kushii. Could you be any more useless. running his hand across a page in his book Fallow sidestepped the blow bound for his head swiping his hand an leaving a trail of fire dust a his opponents feet. With a closing of his hand be activated his spell the fire dust erupting violently upwards towards her. [3% damage]

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Too focused on trying to get her sword to hit him, Isabelle hardly noticed when Fallow let out a quick trail of dust which soon erupted in flames right into her. While she held her arms out to block the flames, it didn't really do anything to stop them, the attack causing her to stagger a bit [3% damage taken].  She wasn't smiling anymore, instead looking both annoyed and a bit startled from the fire. Taking a few steps back, one hand darted to the pouch on her belt, swiftly pulling out a small vial of electric dust before inserting it into the handle of her sword.

Seeing that Lucina was approaching, Belle moved back in to engage Fallow once more. She knew that if she and her teammate could take him at the same time, the match would go much more smoothly. Dashing forward, she soon made a small jump in his direction before bringing the now electrically charged blade at him in a horizontal strike. [6% damage]

[Aura Remaining - 97%]

Skylia

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    O kawaii koto
    • View Profile
Noticing that Isabelle was closing in rapidly after she was hit, Lucina realized that if she was able to get in an attack while Fallow was guarding against Isabelle's, he most likely wouldn't be able to defend against the onslaught that ALIA brought on. As Lucina thought, she noticed a possibly handmade Team ALIA flag waving in the audience; a somewhat annoying distraction. I swear I'm going to hit either Iron or Ayaka when we finish up. Nodding her head in embarrassment, Lucina would continue to approach Fallow.

Knowing exactly what she needed to do, she retrieved a slim vial of propulsion dust, swiftly slamming it into the dust slot in her weapon. As the weapon began to glow a blindingly white snow color, Lucina pulled the crudely made trigger to morph her weapon into its previous saw form. Upon doing this, Lucina would begin to spin in a circle 3 times, holding her weapon out away from her body finally releasing it in the direction of Fallow on the third time around. Hoping Fallow wouldn't be able to react to the swiftly flying saw powered with propulsion dust [15% damage], Lucina fell on the ground, actually kind of dizzy from the spins.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:36:40 PM by Skylia »

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Marlon looked down and caught his younger sister crying, and quickly guessed as to why. Good job, Fruitcake, ya didn't watch yourself and got kicked hard in the can, and now ya got Melinda all fussy-like. Watchin' a beatin' that brutal wasn't the most upliftin' thing...Sighing heavily and wishing he could stay to cheer on Fallow when he needed it most, he put an arm around his distraught sibling and began guiding her to the door.

Mr. Utsu...they kept hittin' him in his beautiful face, how could they be so cruel and hard-hearted? He deserved better treatment, Melinda swore he did. They did him wrong. Big, wet tears fell down her cheeks as she let herself be led out of the Colosseum, trying to think of how to right the situation. Maybe she could sew him a soft silk pillow to rest his sore head? Oh this was awful...man alive it was awful....
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Fallow smirked as his opponent pulled the exact same move again. The same move? Well I'll just dodge it in the same way. Fallow once again sidestepped the strike and raised his leg preparing to send a kick into his enemies face when he was suddenly hit in the back by a spinning blade and sent pitching forward along the mountain. "Dammit. 2 enemies." running his hand over his spellbook once again Fallow extended his hand towards his adversaries and the ground at their feet fractured around them becoming spikes angled at them before they flew forward forcefully. [15% damage unless they can escape] After he had cast the spell Fallow remained in place breathing heavily but with a smile on his face as there was so much dust kicked up he just assumed he had connected. "hahaha. Eat that."

[aura level=85%]