Author Topic: Chara Eisenborne(I want to make a character for the first time)  (Read 1459 times)

VIRUS_CHARA

• View Profile
Name: Chara James Eisenborne

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Appearance: 6'2" with dark brown hair blowing to the bottom of her neck accompanied with Brown eyes, her skin is mostly tan. She has a pretty flat chest, and most of her muscles are in her legs, overall, this specimen looks nothing out of the ordinary.

Type of fighter: N/A

Combat behavior: Chara has an untrained agile fighting style, relying on flexibility to dodge attacks and to throw quick jabs in vulnerable areas.

Skills: Good at cooking, baking- wait, is this meant to be for combat? Alright then, NONE!

History: She doesn't tell her backround as it is just an unremarkable backround with an abusive family, but you can see from her facial features that she may have used to be male.

Personality: Chara has an outgoing personality, however, she is a danger to herself, as she will put herself at risk of harm to help others.

Aura: Chara has a higher average amount of aura, however, this aura does not have any offensive use no matter how hard she may try.

Semblance(Undeveloped): First Aid: Chara can sacrifice her aura to heal physical and mental wounds of creatures around her, the more aura she uses, the better the healing properties.

Weapon: N/A: Chara is a melee fighter and does not have any money for weapons.

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Chara Eisenborne(I want to make a character for the first time)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 04:26:12 AM »
Right, hello and welcome to RWBYrpg! It's always nice to see new people on the board. It looks like you've got a pretty clear idea of who you want your character to be, but she's going to need to be refined before she can be approved.

Firstly, pop over here and take a look at the character template. You're gonna want to copy that and use it as the basis for your profile. Please, really do that. It's part of the character submission requirements.

Secondarily, two quick pieces of advice for Chara:

- If you want her to be a student, she's gonna need to have some degree of combat capability if she's going to get into any of the hunter's academies. If you want her to be a civilian, then a lack of combat training is expected - but the hunter's academies is where most of the roleplay action is.

- You're going to want to flesh out her profile a little more as well. Don't be afraid to go into detail! We like detail here, and length really isn't an issue.

Also, are you referencing Undertale?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 04:28:44 AM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

VIRUS_CHARA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 10:43:44 PM »
Dear MOTH,

I have looked at the template and many looked at accepted characters before this post.

I plan for my character to be a random citizen that has to fight off grim and get the bare minimum of experience.

And no, it's not an Undertale reference by heart, it's a flower.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 10:45:36 PM by VIRUS_CHARA »

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 03:15:54 PM »
You'll still have to edit the profile to match the character creation template. Otherwise, it won't matter if it's the most well-written profile on the planet, it's just not going to get approved. We're not trying to be jerks or anything, it just makes it way easier for people to find relevant information when everything's organized the same way, ya know?

And like Moth said, you'll need to flesh out basically all of her profile (except for maybe combat behavior, if she doesn't have any combat experience) if you want to get her approved. Its fine if she doesn't want to talk about her history "in-character", but, for the sake of moderation, character mods will need to know all the details.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400