Author Topic: Arcus the Author ask me almost anything at all.  (Read 2048 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Arcus the Author ask me almost anything at all.
« on: September 17, 2016, 05:43:59 AM »
As  you stumble through the sweltering heat and grit in the sandstorm around you a sudden stillness is felt as a hand pulls you away from the sandstorm. You find yourself in a small dark room in which sits a short and thin boy with long dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He is clad in multiple layers of sandy coloured cloth that make it apparent he resides in this desert environment.

"welcome to my home. No this isn't Vacuo. It's Australia. Land of high temperatures and shitty internet. My name is Arcus. Now that introductions are out of the way. What is it you want from me?"

Same as the other Author AMAs. I'll try to be as honest as i can.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Arcus the Author ask me almost anything at all.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
20 facts about yourself, GO!

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Arcus the Author ask me almost anything at all.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 10:56:22 PM »
1. I really like alliterration. (if that wasn't obvious)
2. My username means bow
3. I'm actually good at Archery IRL
4. Despite number 3 I suck at shooting guns (noticing any similarities yet?)
5. Despite being age 17 i have never had a girlfriend
6. I am totally ok with number 5
7. In primary school i was suspended over 5 times
8. I once tried to bash someone's head in with a brick
9. You should not be worried about 7 and 8 because both happened years ago.
10. While i do not particularly enjoy his music i heavily enjoy the messages of Marlyn Manson
11. I am an Athiest
12. I spend 90% of my math classes on this site but I'm still passing :P
13. I have recently become addicted to warframe
14. When it comes to most games i tend to play either a tank or support role
15. A lot of these are going to be gaming based.
16. Despite most people i know disliking it I'm a huge fan of the anime "Bleach"
17. In warframe i have stolen the colour scheme of the Gundam Heavyarms
18. Being Australian having to write "color" instead of colour in BBcode annoys the hell out of me
19. It's really hard to get 20 facts
20. Revya Vermillion is seriously boardering on being an Expy character but i doubt anyone knows the original source material :P
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime