Author Topic: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (4/4)  (Read 4834 times)

Zatorator

• View Profile
Looking for a First Year Beacon team (4/4)
« on: June 06, 2018, 04:37:19 PM »
Beacon, First Year

Name: Joshua Schwarz [Link]; http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1410.0

Human, Male

Background: He came from Atlas and was meant to go to Atlas academy, like the rest of his family did, however, some personal events lead to him joining Beacon instead and moving to Vale.

Personality: He is a quiet, intelligent man who does not insult faunus or people who are different than him because he feels everyone is equal and dislikes people who don't think the same way.

Combat: In combat, he will use his scoped pistol weapon form at medium-short range, his Rifle variation at a longer range and his sword variation at melee combat. He will not hold back in combat and only fights to win or lose.

In this team, i do not care if i am the leader of the team or not, and if anyone else wants to be leader, then they can be.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:39:03 PM by Zatorator »

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (1/4)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »
Guess signing up Nami won't hurt.

Nami is a male wolf hybrid (see it as a Faunus, but with two traits instead of only one) He was raised as a lab rat, and had to go through some experiments, (That's why he has two Faunus traits) that also led to him having a few 'side effects' like dizziness, insomnia and anorexia. He decided to join Beacon because he felt that he owed that to the people which got him out of the lab.
He acts deviant at first, but will warm up to the people around him as time pasts.
In combat, he fight with a pair of Steel claws and his semblance (which allows him to turn into a wolf). He acts mostly on instincts and won't take the time to think of a plan.

He would be a terrible leader, so let's cross him from the list
Hyperactive weirdo Kisha Miles  - Beacon First Year - Team INKK/Ink
Dragon tamer Mikado Drak - Beacon First Year - Team DASE/Days
Compulsive gamer Dawn Mae - Beacon Second Year - Team ----
Scaredy cat peacock Arcano Blar Baldwin - Beacon First Year - Team ----

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (1/4)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:17 PM »
I have this asshole, though he's still getting through Character creation - though hopefully that won't be too much of a problem, so I'm signing him up.

Albrecht's a spoiled brat with small worldview. Tendency to be rascist, sexist, classist, etc, even if he seems pretty nice at first. He's bossy and talks too much, and always needs to be right - he's probably our last choice for leader if it comes down to it.

He's all close-range with a twin pair of katanas, though he can play defensive thanks to his semblance.

Edit: He's approved :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 07:40:43 PM by Moth »
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Zatorator

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (3/4)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
In that case, either me or mystery team mate number 4 is going to be leader, but you can change your minds at any time.

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (3/4) Only need one more person
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 11:08:43 PM »
I'm currently waiting on my character Rook to be approved (link: http://rwby-rpg.rwbyfanon.com/index.php?topic=1443.msg18469#new). When he is, I think I'd be interested!

Rook has three younger brothers, he has a very strong sense for right and wrong, and gets very stubborn about it too. I think he could have interesting interactions with all of your characters, having a similar outlook on life to Joshua, having a somewhat similar fighting style to Nami, and probably butting heads with Albrecht, all of which could be used to great effect.

If it's alright with you guys, I think he might be suited to a leader role, which looks like it could work well with this group. I've been toying with some names, the only one so far that really makes sense being team RASN (Raisin), Rook - Albrecht - Schwarz - Nami. If you guys have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them!
Spoiler: ShowHide
Rook Ryder - Leader of Team CNRS (Cinereous) - First Year Beacon Student

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 11:48:06 PM »
Seconding Oni (is Oni okay?), Rook's definitely best suited to the leadership role. There's the team name combiner, which I can try to make work when it isn't nearly 1 am my time.

On that note, Raisin is a hilarious name, I totally support it, and recommend a dark purple for the color (hex code #741b47)
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 01:53:18 AM »
Oni is fine by me! I've found this site (link: https://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/combination-calculator.html), which takes a little more work, but can be used to the same effect if the google sheet doesn't work.

If we end up going with Raisin, I'm on board for the color  ;D

Edit: I got a version of the sheet working, and Team ANSR (Answer) could have nice ring to it. Unfortunately, there's not exactly a related color...
There's also the possibility of Team SCRN (Scorn), which could be a dark red, or Team CNSR (Censor), which could link to a black or grey color.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:03:38 AM by Oneroi_Builder »

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 08:57:23 AM »
So, I also looked up some names, but only found CNRS (Cinereous) which would be a ashy grey color, but I'm also fine with SCRN. Guess RASN would be okay too if everyone else votes for it.

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »
I like Cinereous! It's the one that's best linked to a color so far

Zatorator

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 04:34:01 PM »
I like the sound of the cinereous too. I guess that means Rook is on the team as our leader if he wants to be. I am very glad to see that there were 8 replies to be on this team. Though,  and I hope the people who applied and didn't get in the team,  will find another very soon.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:39:39 PM by Zatorator »

Zatorator

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a First Year Beacon team (4/4)
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »
Just in case anyone was wondering who was accepted,  it was Joshua, Nami, Rook and Albrecht.

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 05:13:41 PM »
Since I seem completely outvoted regarding team name, then how about a nice ashy grey for the color (with a hexcode of #666666 no less)? Given, Cinerous is much more serious team name, and Albrecht will happily wear it :D

Oneroi_Builder

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:19 PM »
Rook has one approval, just waiting on a second one to come through!

As for the color, I like that one! On google, it says that this is Cinereous, but according to the description, I like this option better.

DEXES

• Personal Text
    The weirdo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »
I'm for the grey one too.
So, seeing that we already have a name, color and leader, the only thing left to do is thinking about what we do for the initiation, and then wait for Rock to get his second approval

Zatorator

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 01:53:09 PM »
i vote for the second grey and ill post it to the teams board once rook gets his second approval.