Author Topic: Reginald Royale  (Read 6443 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Reginald Royale
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »
CHARACTER

Name: Reginald Royale

Theme: The Lonely Island feat. Adam Levine - I'm So Humble

Species and Gender: Male Human

Symbol: A golden crown with stylized gusts of wind flowing around it.

Appearance: Reggie is of average height and weight, standing at 175 cm and weighing 64 kg, with lightly tanned skin. He has well-defined, appealing facial features, dark blue eyes and a set of perfect, shining teeth. He isn't particularly muscular, and doesn't appear threatening upon first glance, though he has the tendency to give out angered glares.

Reggie has purple hair, cut to neatly frame his face and ears. The hair is parted to the left. However, he can sometimes be seen sporting a large, regalia wig with eccentric curls accentuating it. He most often wears it during official events.

He has carefully trimmed, pointed eyebrows. Reginald bears a birthmark on his right hip.

He's usually seen wearing a royal purple cape with golden stitching, a purple silk vest with golden buttons, white trousers and elegant black shoes. Even when in school uniform, the cape remains where it is, going all the way down to his feet. Under his cape, Reginald hides a small latch attached to his vest, which he uses for carryingSolace.

He doesn't usually wear anything other than the aforementioned attire, but when he does, there is a distinct preference for royal purple and golden details.

History: Reginald was born to a rich family in the upper class district of vale, his father an ex-huntsman turned businessman and his mother a former teacher at Signal turned expert investor. Both of his parents got a lucky chance to get rich via dust trade, and took the opportunity eagerly.

Reginald's father, despite no longer being a hunter, insisted on teaching his son the art of warfare and combat from an incredibly young age. Reginald never attended Signal, or any other combat school for that matter. Instead, his father consistently invited his old teammates, partners in business and famous huntsman from all over Remnant to train the boy and hone his skills. This worked to make Reginald certain that he was the center of the entire universe for the longest of times. His teachers would scold him only to have his father give him no more than a slap on the wrist, before finding new teachers entirely.

Reginald met very few kids his own age growing up, and was usually surrounded by adults who would treat anyone of lower stature like dirt. In part, this quality rubbed off on Reginald, and he would soon start to do the same. On the few occasions he'd encounter the 'lower class' people when joining his father on any trips around town, he would mock them and even start fights with them. His father was not pleased with this, but rarely punished him.

Only after getting his ass handed to him during a street fight at 14, the boy having wandered into the industrial district on a regular stroll around town, did he realize his folly. From that day forward, Reginald devoted all his efforts to training. So much so that his parents never had to use their connections to get the boy enrolled in Beacon. The boy passed all tests on his own. His father, who had started to grow weary by his son's antics, supported the boy fully in joining the school's ranks. Reginald's father still supports him financially, but has started to distance himself in terms of any other form of help. Something the boy is yet to pick up on.

Personality: In short: A stuck up, cocky prick. Reginald has always thought of himself as better than the common man, and woman, and displays this belief openly.

Despite this, people who manage to get close to him would find him surprisingly loyal to his peers, and even those he thinks of as 'subjects' to him might notice his wish to protect. The one thing he hates more than anything else is when his authority is undermined.

When angered or otherwise made highly emotional, Reginald might create strong gusts of wind via his semblance. In part, it's an instinctive response, and in part it's a way for him to vent. No pun intended.

Reginald usually does quite well under pressure, though, so long as he isn't entirely denied authority and freedom of choice. He only truly follows orders from those he considers to be legitimate authority - That is, people of equal or higher stature than himself.

Aura and Semblance: Reginald's aura is Regalia (#522D80) and is of average strength and intensity.

His semblance is that of pressure manipulation. Reginald is capable of altering the air and fluid pressure in a distance from his skin equaling exactly two centimeters at his current level of skill. His current strength allows him to alter said pressure by roughly two atmospheres, though he is incapable of forcing enough air/fluid out to go below a single atmosphere, IE go below standard pressure on Earth's surface/create a vacuum of sorts. The semblance works by first creating a layer of air around his body, acting like an armor against the pressurized air/fluid around it.

Reginald can utilize this ability to create air reserves around his body, as well as expel the pressurized air as gusts of wind. In the case of creating such winds, his body is also affected, meaning that it's a risky move during open combat.

If an object is clinging tightly to his body, Reginald can use his semblance to potentially force it off - for example, cheaply made handcuffs. He cannot, however, alter pressure inside of living things, as his semblance is unable to get past one's aura. With his current level of skill, he is yet to find a way to alter the pressure inside of a grimm, either.

The act of lowering the pressure around his body and expelling air is less tiresome than increasing the pressure, as he has to actively keep it pressurized. He can hold in an additional atmosphere for roughly two minutes, and additional two for one before running out of energy to do so. When it comes to lowering the pressure around him, he can do this for three times as long, respectively.

Combat Behavior: Reginald is not much of a front-lines fighter, and prefers to utilize ranged attacks for as much as possible. If he is forced to go into melee, he can hold his grown a for a bit with his daggers, but would prefer to instead get his distance back, so he tends to stick to using Solace's bayonet.

Reginald doesn't function well as a subordinate, and in such cases would often act out on his own, despite his odds potentially being stacked against him.

Reginald can hold ground for a decent while, and his general combat style consists of a mixture of ranged bombardments and straight charges. Useful during group-on-group battles, less so in duels of sorts.

WEAPON

Name: Solace

Primary Form: A gold-encrusted bolt-action iron rifle with a wooden stock, iron sights and a bayonet on the end of it. The rifle utilizes 7.62 ammunition and has a small latch on its side for attaching to the latch on Reginald's vest. On the wooden stock sits a small, golden slider.

Secondary Form: Upon pushing on the slider, the weapon shifts to function at a longer range. The bayonet attached to the barrel of the gun folds up, reforming itself into a sturdy bipod. The barrel extends slightly as well, and two iron half-circles pop out from the area below the sights, clipping together over them with plastic lenses clicking into place to form a proper sniper rifle scope. The transformation can be reversed by sliding the slider on the stock back into its previous position.

Dust Functions: In both forms, the weapon may be loaded with dust bullets. The bullets function much the same to regular ones, but they break open upon impact. The effects are not as potent as from most other uses of dust, as the doses found in the bullets are very small.

Fire pellet: A small explosion upon impact. The fire pellets can do quite a bit of damage, but are slightly less precise than a regular bullet.

Lightning pellet: Sends a small shock throughout whatever it hits upon impact, equal to roughly two amps in strength of current.

Ice pellet: Freezes an area with a radius of 5 cm upon impact. The ice is most effective when it hits joints, as it locks them in place until the ice is removed.

Gravity pellet: Highly increased knock back upon impact. Reginald often uses this as a means to disarm his opponents by hitting either their weapon or their limbs.

History: The rifle was originally a hand-me-down from his father, and, at the time, was nothing more than a simple wooden rifle. His father had used it as a hunter, and his grandfather had used it in the greyed war. After the boy started to truly hone his skills in combat, his father allowed him to have the weapon modified, and the boy jumped at the chance to make it as pimped out as he could.

Name: Royalty and Regality

Primary Form: A pair of simple, gem-encrusted steel daggers carried on small sheaths on his belt. The blades are well-polished stainless steel and the hilts are engraved with his family crest - a sword with a snake coiling around it. There is a single empty slot in the center of each dagger shaped like a dust crystal.

Dust Functions: Dust crystals can be placed in the slots to imbue the blade with various effects. Each crystal has rather limited uses, but they are more potent than Solace's bullets.

Ice crystal: Causes the blade to light up blue, and makes whatever it touches freeze over. The effect can freeze an opponent's limb entirely, though the ice isn't particularly thick. Can be used for two strikes or 4 minutes.

Fire crystal: Causes the blade to glow bright red and causes intense heat around it. The blade doesn't really light any fires, though, instead simply doing more damage via the pure heat. It also has more practical uses, such as cauterizing wounds. Can be used for four strikes or eight minutes.

History: The daggers were gifted to the boy by his father when he turned 15. His father had noticed how much the boy liked his jewels, and decided that there could be no harm done if he could use that love in combat.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:49:12 PM by Walter »
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
Re: Reginald Royale
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 11:45:24 PM »
First off, awesome theme for the character. Alright, now to the review.

History:
-   It seems a bit threadbare, but I've always preferred long history sections and you don't need to make it longer if you don't want to. A little bit on how/when he unlocked his semblance would be nice though.

Personality:
-   You should probably flesh this out a bit more. Maybe explain certain intellectual strengths and weaknesses and tell how they affect Reginald (either negatively or positively) in his life.

Aura and Semblance:
-   Three atmospheres might be a bit much when it comes to the control of pressure. You say that he can only control the air/fluid within a centimeter of himself, which means that he's basically going scuba diving every time he uses his semblance to its maximum effect on land. Then he's got to deal with the problems of Nitrogen dissolving in his blood, and then he can't just let loose all of that air, because Nitrogen bubbles would form in his blood as the pressure decreased. I think see what you're trying to do, but it would work better if it controlled pressure with a larger range and less power. 
-   If you stay with the pressure idea, there'd have to be a rule in place so that he can't change the density of fluids in a person's body. Maybe something like it doesn't work within the auras of other people.
-   If you decide not to change it at all, then you should include the above effects of big pressure change as weaknesses in the semblance section.
-   You need to include some indicator that the use takes a toll on him. Either saying that [insert amount of use here] usually makes him tired, or use the % based system for how much he can use it.

Combat Behavior:
-   You should probably flesh out this section more. Consider adding a few things like how/how well he works with others, any unique fighting styles, and how his weaknesses affect him in combat.

Weapons:
-   Weapons need to have more specific descriptions of how the dust affects the weapons. For Solace, that means adding how each type of dust affects the projectile. For Royalty and Regality, this means saying how much the blade can freeze with ice dust (I'd go with something like a limb), and detailing how the fire dust works. Does it just make the blade glowing hot, or does it light it on fire? Etc.
-   Royalty and Regality need descriptors for how much a single dust crystal can be used. Either a time limit or number of hits per crystal.

Everything not mentioned looks good.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:49:18 PM by Viventium Umbra »
My Characters: ShowHide

Azrail Duivel Kind (Deceased) 3rd year lightning reaper -  teamless
Reaper's Spear I summon thee
To smite my foes and enemies.
Lightning's wrath in darkness grasped
Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind
Drevin Srebra 1st year speed demon - #347C2C - teamless

Brond Osilgrin - #B22222 - fully fledged hunter/walking bonfire

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Project t17: restrained - glow #D41A1F color #121212 - the chupacabra of Vale

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMCA (ask my characters anything)

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Spoiler: ShowHide

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 07:54:59 AM »
Edited
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 10:59:57 PM »
Ok, on to round two.

Aura and Semblance:
-   You're still stuck with the same problem here, he'd be subjecting himself to lots of pressure every time he would use his semblance on land. When I said a larger range and less power, I meant more along the lines of 10-15 meter range and just enough pressure control to create winds. At that point, though, you might as well just have a wind-controlling semblance.
-   That said, if you really want to keep the current idea, I've thought of a way to make it work: you could state that he can pressurize a shell of sorts around himself. That way he'd have the same short range pressure control without subjecting himself to the pressure. He wouldn't be able to use it as an underwater breathing/pressure enabler, but there are already apparatuses designed for underwater fighting on Remnant (see the Keeper occupation in the Mistral section here. If you really want to have your character in the water, then I'm sure with his wealth he'd be able to get a hold of one easily.), so it's not that big of a loss. That's my idea anyway.

Weapons:
-   You could make the dust rounds on Solace more powerful if you want. I mean Rix, my sniper character, sometimes uses lightning dust rounds that deliver about the same shock as a tazer, and he's a first year.
-   Royalty and Regality are looking good in the dust sections, but they still need a by-crystal  usage basis (for example: 6 hits with ice dagger uses up one crystal -or- 2 minutes of heated blade per fire dust crystal). Those examples are just the first things that come to mind off the top of my head, so feel free to make up your own limits as long as they're reasonable.

History, personality, and combat behavior are all looking better.

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

Rix "Deadshot" Maradis (currently unapproved) 1st year coder/sniper - #157DEC & Tess #79BAEC - teamless

Zitham Degas - #E31230 - "At the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 01:55:53 AM »
Edited 2: Electric Boogaloo

My good ole AMA

Viventium Umbra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 02:24:27 PM »
Everything looks good, +1

Delivers swift eternity.

-Azrail Duivel Kind

AMA (ask me anything)

My Weird Pseudo-Plot

Xarias Fury

• Personal Text
    TWo MilKmen go comedy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 08:30:54 AM »
Approved
Students
Wisteria Lockheart - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Don't make me throw a book at you"
Shiroe Pendragon - 1st Year Student at beacon - "This is my monochrome reality" - Team MARS
Lavender du Lac - 1st Year Student at Haven -  "The harder I try the further things drift away."
Ayaka Miyamoto - 1st Year student at Beacon. "Tsubame Gaeshi!" - Team ALIA
Vermilion Desdemona - 3rd Year Student at Beacon - "Only time you'd be above me is when your head rests on my pike"
Talen de L'eglantine - 3rd Year Student at Beacon
Kei Almas - 4th Year Student at Beacon - "Everything is ripe for the taking!"
Aurum LeBlanc - 3rd Year Student at Atlas - "Lay back, take it easy, and watch the comedy unfold"

Professors
Professor William Nox - "To contain the world in a grain of dust

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 01:33:30 PM »
before edit: ShowHide
CHARACTER

Name: Reginald Royale

Theme: The Lonely Island feat. Adam Levine - I'm So Humble [spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpbYyR0OOI

Species and Gender: Male Human

Symbol: A golden crown with stylized gusts of wind flowing around it.

Appearance: Reggie is of average height and weight, standing at 175 cm and weighing 64 kg, with lightly tanned skin. He has well-defined, appealing facial features, dark blue eyes and a set of perfect, shining teeth. He isn't particularly muscular, and doesn't appear threatening upon first glance, though he has the tendency to give out angered glares.

He's usually seen wearing a royal purple cape with golden stitching, a purple silk vest with golden buttons, white trousers and elegant black shoes. Even when in school uniform, the cape remains where it is, going all the way down to his feet. Under his cape, Reginald hides a small latch attached to his vest, which he uses for carryingSolace.

He doesn't usually wear anything other than the aforementioned attire, but when he does, there is a distinct preference for royal purple and golden details.

History: Reginald was born to a rich family in the upper class district of vale, his father an ex-huntsman turned businessman and his mother a former teacher at Signal turned expert investor. Both of his parents got a lucky chance to get rich via dust trade, and took the opportunity eagerly.

Reginald's father, despite no longer being a hunter, insisted on teaching his son the art of warfare and combat from an incredibly young age. Reginald never attended Signal, or any other combat school for that matter. Instead, his father consistently invited his old teammates, partners in business and famous huntsman from all over Remnant to train the boy and hone his skills. This worked to make Reginald certain that he was the center of the entire universe for the longest of times. His teachers would scold him only to have his father give him no more than a slap on the wrist, before finding new teachers entirely.

Reginald met very few kids his own age growing up, and was usually surrounded by adults who would treat anyone of lower stature like dirt. In part, this quality rubbed off on Reginald, and he would soon start to do the same. On the few occasions he'd encounter the 'lower class' people when joining his father on any trips around town, he would mock them and even start fights with them. His father was not pleased with this, but rarely punished him.

Only after getting his ass handed to him during a street fight at 14, the boy having wandered into the industrial district on a regular stroll around town, did he realize his folly. From that day forward, Reginald devoted all his efforts to training. So much so that his parents never had to use their connections to get the boy enrolled in Beacon. The boy passed all tests on his own. His father, who had started to grow weary by his son's antics, supported the boy fully in joining the school's ranks. Reginald's father still supports him financially, but has started to distance himself in terms of any other form of help. Something the boy is yet to pick up on.

Personality: In short: A stuck up, cocky prick. Reginald has always thought of himself as better than the common man, and woman, and displays this belief openly.

Despite this, people who manage to get close to him would find him surprisingly loyal to his peers, and even those he thinks of as 'subjects' to him might notice his wish to protect. The one thing he hates more than anything else is when his authority is undermined.

When angered or otherwise made highly emotional, Reginald might create strong gusts of wind via his semblance. In part, it's an instinctive response, and in part it's a way for him to vent. No pun intended.

Reginald usually does quite well under pressure, though, so long as he isn't entirely denied authority and freedom of choice. He only truly follows orders from those he considers to be legitimate authority - That is, people of equal or higher stature than himself.

Aura and Semblance: Reginald's aura is Regalia (#522D80) and is of average strength and intensity.

His semblance is that of pressure manipulation. Reginald is capable of altering the air and fluid pressure in a distance from his skin equaling exactly two centimeters at his current level of skill. His current strength allows him to alter said pressure by roughly two atmospheres, though he is incapable of forcing enough air/fluid out to go below a single atmosphere, IE go below standard pressure on Earth's surface/create a vacuum of sorts. The semblance works by first creating a layer of air around his body, acting like an armor against the pressurized air/fluid around it.

Reginald can utilize this ability to create air reserves around his body, as well as expel the pressurized air as gusts of wind. In the case of creating such winds, his body is also affected, meaning that it's a risky move during open combat.

If an object is clinging tightly to his body, Reginald can use his semblance to potentially force it off - for example, cheaply made handcuffs. He cannot, however, alter pressure inside of living things, as his semblance is unable to get past one's aura. With his current level of skill, he is yet to find a way to alter the pressure inside of a grimm, either.

The act of lowering the pressure around his body and expelling air is less tiresome than increasing the pressure, as he has to actively keep it pressurized. He can hold in an additional atmosphere for roughly two minutes, and additional two for one before running out of energy to do so. When it comes to lowering the pressure around him, he can do this for three times as long, respectively.

Combat Behavior: Reginald is not much of a front-lines fighter, and prefers to utilize ranged attacks for as much as possible. If he is forced to go into melee, he can hold his grown a for a bit with his daggers, but would prefer to instead get his distance back, so he tends to stick to using Solace's bayonet.

Reginald doesn't function well as a subordinate, and in such cases would often act out on his own, despite his odds potentially being stacked against him.

Reginald can hold ground for a decent while, and his general combat style consists of a mixture of ranged bombardments and straight charges. Useful during group-on-group battles, less so in duels of sorts.

WEAPON

Name: Solace

Primary Form: A gold-encrusted bolt-action iron rifle with a wooden stock, iron sights and a bayonet on the end of it. The rifle utilizes 7.62 ammunition and has a small latch on its side for attaching to the latch on Reginald's vest. On the wooden stock sits a small, golden slider.

Secondary Form: Upon pushing on the slider, the weapon shifts to function at a longer range. The bayonet attached to the barrel of the gun folds up, reforming itself into a sturdy bipod. The barrel extends slightly as well, and two iron half-circles pop out from the area below the sights, clipping together over them with plastic lenses clicking into place to form a proper sniper rifle scope. The transformation can be reversed by sliding the slider on the stock back into its previous position.

Dust Functions: In both forms, the weapon may be loaded with dust bullets. The bullets function much the same to regular ones, but they break open upon impact. The effects are not as potent as from most other uses of dust, as the doses found in the bullets are very small.

Fire pellet: A small explosion upon impact. The fire pellets can do quite a bit of damage, but are slightly less precise than a regular bullet.

Lightning pellet: Sends a small shock throughout whatever it hits upon impact, equal to roughly two amps in strength of current.

Ice pellet: Freezes an area with a radius of 5 cm upon impact. The ice is most effective when it hits joints, as it locks them in place until the ice is removed.

Gravity pellet: Highly increased knock back upon impact. Reginald often uses this as a means to disarm his opponents by hitting either their weapon or their limbs.

History: The rifle was originally a hand-me-down from his father, and, at the time, was nothing more than a simple wooden rifle. His father had used it as a hunter, and his grandfather had used it in the greyed war. After the boy started to truly hone his skills in combat, his father allowed him to have the weapon modified, and the boy jumped at the chance to make it as pimped out as he could.

Name: Royalty and Regality

Primary Form: A pair of simple, gem-encrusted steel daggers carried on small sheaths on his belt. The blades are well-polished stainless steel and the hilts are engraved with his family crest - a sword with a snake coiling around it. There is a single empty slot in the center of each dagger shaped like a dust crystal.

Dust Functions: Dust crystals can be placed in the slots to imbue the blade with various effects. Each crystal has rather limited uses, but they are more potent than Solace's bullets.

Ice crystal: Causes the blade to light up blue, and makes whatever it touches freeze over. The effect can freeze an opponent's limb entirely, though the ice isn't particularly thick. Can be used for two strikes or 4 minutes.

Fire crystal: Causes the blade to glow bright red and causes intense heat around it. The blade doesn't really light any fires, though, instead simply doing more damage via the pure heat. It also has more practical uses, such as cauterizing wounds. Can be used for four strikes or eight minutes.

History: The daggers were gifted to the boy by his father when he turned 15. His father had noticed how much the boy liked his jewels, and decided that there could be no harm done if he could use that love in combat.[/spoiler]
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 01:49:34 PM »
Edited. Added a bit of stuff to appearance.

My good ole AMA