Author Topic: 1st Year 1v1 2nd Round: Razzmatazz V Zabar [Limited 2/8]  (Read 14333 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Year 1v1 2nd Round: Razzmatazz V Zabar [Limited 2/8]
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2016, 12:42:39 PM »
Razzy's attack worked! he explosion and slash combined did quite a bit of damage on his opponent, even better than he had expected! Of course, that wasn't exactly great, as he also hadn't expected hi opponent to just tank the attack like that, and dish his own out as he did.

The flames washed over the pink-clad boy, setting him stumbling back and falling on his butt, just as the end of the match was signaled when his aura reached below 15%. He blinked, glanced up at his opponent, then hopped up on his feet, fists pumping in the air excitedly despite his pain.

"That was awesome! That thing you did with the fireball was incredible! Man, you'll do some insane stuff as a hunter!" The boy rambled out, hopping up and down, before calming slightly, clearing his throat and extending a hand.

"Thanks for the match, Zabar! I'll be rooting for you in the finals!"

Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: 1st Year 1v1 2nd Round: Razzmatazz V Zabar [Limited 2/8]
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2017, 07:34:59 PM »
Zabar let out a long breath as he lifted himself up off the ground. Razz was certainly chipper for having just taken flames to the face, though granted he had just taken an explosion to the face.

"You weren't so bad yourself." The boy's smile beamed as he rose to meet Razz. His hand reached out and gripped his former opponent's tightly. "I'll be sure to make it a worthwhile fight."
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN