Author Topic: Your character is really stressed out, what's their go-to music genre?  (Read 2668 times)

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
I'm leaving this here to edit later
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

ReaperJoe

• Personal Text
    All criticism is valid
    • View Profile
Smokey:  Heavy Metal, often paired with weight-lifting to work off any built up stress. 

Aurelia:  Have to go with the stereotypical rich girl thing and say classical, but she's more likely to work off stress with a horse-back ride and the sounds of nature than anything else.

Toast:  Jazz, bonus points if its a ballad with a soloist.  He's the type of guy to find some way high-up place, lean back and just let the world pass him by.

Lucas:  Good question, honestly.  I don't know, he may just be the type of guy who just has to stew a bit while he works through his shit.

Clara:  Same as above, to be honest.  She's my least developed character right now.
Smokey Emberstone Beacon 1st Year and the Immovable Gunslinger of Team DASE "I've got more than enough firepower to beat you" "You've only got one bullet!" "Like I said, more than enough"

Aurelia Lumen Beacon 3rd year and the Warhorse of Team (TBD)  "Lay down your weapons, lest you wish to taste my steel!"

Wabul "Toast" Paka Shade 1st year and the Acrobatic Swashbuckler of Team (TBD)  "Hey, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge, who's with me?"

Lucas Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Hermit of Team CLVS  "What's so great about 'bittersweet'?"

Clara Meridiem Beacon 1st year and the Blast Magician of Team (TBD) "No one likes just plain ol' bitter"

August Flare Beacon 1st year and the would-be ruler of the world "Join me, and witness the Brightest Future!"

Hexcodes:
FFD700
E55812
CCE9AE
Cyan
FFA400

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
What is it with you people and these in-depth questions I've never had the inkling to try and figure out
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Razzy: Something fun and bubbly, so probably pop.

Janna: She prefers silence to think things over.

Nut: cute_anime_faunus_girl_cover_of_country_roads.mp4

Reggie: He says classical, but any music he puts on is just background noise for ranting to himself.

Silica: Speed metal.

Anza: Sad country music.

Rufus: ...Smooth jazz.

Tiber: Ska.

Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Isabelle likes classical. Piano concertos especially.

Lyssa is a metalhead, that genre takes up most of her playlists regardless of mood. She might listen to some less heavy rock as well, but she won't really seek it out just to calm down. She does sometimes play her own guitar to relax, and usually plays something more relaxing with a lower tempo.

Vivian: 24/7 lofi hip hop beats to relax and study to. She also listens to a lot of rap, if it's "chill" enough.

Cassidy is big on anything slow and quiet with primarily string instruments. Acoustic guitar, violin, cello, etc.
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
Calen used to play the piano quite a bit with his family and as such, the instrument brings back a lot of bad memories for him. And as not-piano isn't a music genre Calen's prefered is probably folk. As a dancer both professionally and as a combat style Calen spends a lot of time around music and only really finds it possible to relax around the music he doesn't have to deal with in two most hectic parts of his life. Calen also has a soft spot for stories of ancient heroes even if he does little to give that impression.

Saffron is a musician first and for most and if she even needs to de-stress herself out she always falls back on her most treasured instrument, the twelve-string acoustic guitar. Saffron will often find herself somewhere cold and lonely, not hard in Atlas and play to her fingers are numb just to resent her mind. Finding the precise but relatively simple movements of guitar playing allows her to focus as she goes through various acoustic covers of pop songs.

Ramalia's only exposure to music before coming to Shade was the throat singing of her tribe, a rather corse harmony of voices supposed to mimic to ways of the desert(it is definitely as annoying to others as the desert is). Unlike Saffron, Ramalia can't really do this on her own and instead sits in silence, one of the few times Ramalia is silent, and plays back choruses her tribe and she once sang together before they cast her out.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
What is it with you people and these in-depth questions I've never had the inkling to try and figure out

That's the fun of it! Trying to think of a specific thing like this can make the characters feel a lot more real.

Diana would probably be listening to the remnant equivalent of the Beatles, older hippy love music that she would have picked up from her parents.

Bas is an artist and would probably listen to most music, if she was angry stressed it would be alternative rock while if it was more anxiety stress I could see her listening to classical.

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

Moth

• Personal Text
    *moth noises*
    • View Profile
Prism would default to anything fast-paced with a strong beat, and then workout to the pace of it. Probably hard rock in that case.

Jima goes for punk music normally, but has a secret soft spot for pop and electrobeat when she needs to get back into a good mood. Something like this.

Azre will play his own music, which is usually jazz. Erza secretly listens to musical soundtracks she'll fervently deny listening to.

Chantou's good for whatever's on the radio, though she'll put on some form of classic-ballet music and go practice her dancing if she needs to destress specifically.
Prism Skylark - Beacon First Year, Winged Sharpshooter and Leader of Team CASA (Casanova) #ffffff

Chantou Rou - Beacon First Year, Insect-Eyed Rebel of Team LGGR (Lager) #ff82a4

Albrecht Clodwal - Beacon First Year, White Knight Nice-Guy of Team CNRS (Cinerous) #00a4a4

Azre and Erza Sundown- Shade First Years, Fallen Stars of Team RASB (Raspberry) #fe2d00, #feab00

Jima Purpora - Beacon Third Year, Grimm-Obsessed Scholar of Team PLSM (Plasma) #6e3aa8