Author Topic: Ask Uncouth T-Rex's Characters Stuff: THE AMA  (Read 15018 times)

Asterisk

• View Profile
Re: Ask Uncouth T-Rex's Characters Stuff: THE AMA
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 05:25:05 AM »
To all, aside from yourselves, who do you think is the:

1) Strongest Character?
2) Smartest Character?
3) Best Looking Character?
4) Ugliest Character?

Kaliot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 05:03:17 PM »
Should things progress nicely, how would Cherry feel about having a pet cat?
Pyre Persephone Delanto

Formatting

Characters: ShowHide

Sophea Devi Visorith - Beacon Nurse, Gardener, Health Nut, Scholar
Mao Visorith - First-Year Beacon Student, Team SFF[M]
Aurelia Caelius - Beacon Graduate, Huntress, Team [A]URM
Izumi Cremisi - Member of Obsidian Rose, Assassin, Thief, Arcade Enthusiast
Airi Fogden Bicardi - Second-Year Atlas Student, Family Heiress
Avery LeBlanc - Third-Year Atlas Student, Triplet, Duelist, Manipulator, Team SA[L]T | Threads [Team: ]
Yu Mei - Third-Year Haven Student
Suna Arevik - First-Year Shade Student, Scavenger-in-Training, Team S[S]MR
Mara Lev - Mercenary, de facto Leader of Siren

Worldbuilding: ShowHide

Mahava Plains - The bastion of Eastern Sanus
Obsidian Rose - Valish Criminal Organization

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 09:10:19 PM »
Kaliot:

Cherry: "I FUCKING HATE CATS! Ironic, isn't it? They're boring as shit, I'm a dog person unless we're talking faunus dudes. Then cats all the way. Wait is this about Meow?"

Asterisk: (WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO.....hold on, this may take some time, I'll edit as I go)

Marlon Murk: Strongest? My Uncle, I don't know anybody that can do what he does. I'd say he and Professor Hatterly are tied for brains, but bein' fair Miss Roux is darn clever. So's Mr. Eau. Best lookin'...well, seein' as there's nobody around to hurt the feelin's of by not mentionin' them...Miss Altin. But that's hardly a fair question, Beacon's swarmin' with fine lasses. Ugliest? If ya say Miss Menagerie I'm goin' to sock ya right in the jaw. I'd say Mr. Loosebritches. Yeah, I know, womenfolk love him. He's so ugly inside I just can't see past it.

Marianne Murk:

Melinda Murk:

Maximo Murk:

Meridian Murk:

Seigfried Rosenrot:

Winnifred Rosenrot:

Cheri Chanson: Daddy's the best there is at what he does, or at least I think so. He's also the smartest man I know. Mom's gorgeous, although if I had to choose aside from her Felicity makes me jealous sometimes. And Mari's just the best...Fortuna's always so well-dressed, and (several hours and countless women later) and Orabel Arachne is a gross hag.

Arturo Chanson: Hmmm, strongest? Well, I've heard of many a fine Hunter or Huntress in my day, it would be hard for me to name one that stands above the rest. This Harbinger fellow, I believe he has a daughter a few years above Cheri at Beacon? More than once I've been asked to put on an exhibition match with him. He does seem an exceptionally skilled man, the idea has some merit. As for brains, Professor Hatterly is the smartest man I've worked with, at least in his field. And if you expect me to say anyone is better looking than my wife I'll happlily disappoint you. Ugliest? I refuse to put someone down like that.

Michonne Chanson:

Lance Galahad:

Doctor William Holliday:

Red: Strongest is a toughy. I mean, I'm pretty hardass, but both my bosses can chew me up and spit me out like tissue paper. If I had to pick, I'd go with Mr. Chanson, because I think Mr. Galahad can only handle him because his semblance helps deal with the speed. Smartest? Eh, who knows? There's all kinds of smarts, I got more street smarts than most, but Mr. Chanson handles money so damn well, Dutch sure can cook, Niles can quote all sorts of books by heart...just depends on what you mean I guess.

Attractive? Huh. Well, shit, that's a loaded question. Ugliest is easier. Probably Arachne or Noir, sure Noir's got a great face but she's so spiteful it ruins it, and Arachne's got crazy eyes. So I know what I like, just, that's hard to pick any one chick, you dig? I'm just gonna cop out anf say my sister Felicity and Cheri, not being creepy, I know dudes go crazy for 'em, I'm not blind, but they're wonderful from the inside out, from the heart I mean.

Johnny Boy: I'm the strongest, no doubt. Look at how buff I am! I think Cheri's the smartest, because she's got brains without being boring like my boss. I mean her dad. Whoops. I'm also the sexiest man alive, so there's that answer. Red's totally the ugliest, he makes me look great all the-gets punched in the face by his friend, the target of the insult-

Dutch:

Niles:

Ace:

Rey:

Lemmy:

Goose:

Jack Pettibone:

Carnadine Carnation:

Blanca Nieve:

Ki Yong:

Noir Schonnfrau:

Honoria Angel:

Victoria en Fuego:

Verdant Sessily:

Ember Autumn: Strength is relative. I'm the fairest one of all. What, were you expecting another answer? Although Jack comes close enough to be worth something, in the cunning department as well. The ugliest? Fortuna Altin or Orabel Arachne. Pretty clothes and a prissy attitude only do so much for a woman, especially when that woman is also a farm animal.

Siobhan Clannad: I wouldn't know a blessed thing about who'd be the strongest, dear. All the Professors o' Beacon are clever folk, I can hardly decide meself which one is the best o' the lot. I shan't be tellin' ye who the ugliest is, that's a mite cruel ye know. The handsomest one o' all...let me see, Mr. Rosenrot, there's a dashin' man, but he's hardly on the market...Miss Chanson's father, oh me stars, there's a gem, if it's not too bold o' me ta say so...(Wow, we do not have a lot of dudes that are full on adults)

Cherry Chainsaw:

Mr. Scratch: -stares unblinkingly at you before shaking his head slowly and walking away-

Lil' Killa:

Zeus Cobalt:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:09:59 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 09:11:14 AM »
To Mr. Scratch: Do you only speak to threaten people, or do you sometimes speak like most people do - to communicate in a friendly manner?
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 03:48:06 PM »
Also to Mr. Scratch, do you operate solely in Vale, or other kingdoms as well?
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Zwei Not

• "Better than Krillin"

• Personal Text
    The man your man could post like
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2016, 12:47:23 AM »
Jack seems to be building himself up quite the following in the lower bracket. But I must ask. How would he take a loss, either to Griz or Juno?
Juno Varia: The Street Punk

Juno Vert: 1st year student of Beacon, Armored leader of Team VCVS

Phi: #007ba7

Nebu Nekhbet: DUAT unit 01: Desegnation RA

Nebu/Rho: #FFD700

Austin Vartra: TBA

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2016, 01:11:04 AM »
Dr. Gustave:

In lieu of him just staring at you, let's say it's pretty hard for serial killers to get on board flights easily.

Rush:

Jack: "How would I take losing? Well, for starters, I don't."

Asterisk: Still working, this is a lot. XD

Character List:
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 04:55:59 PM »
What do your characters want more than anything else? What they truly, deeply, passionately desire.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 11:36:14 PM »
SANDWICHES

Let me get back to you on that when time allows.

Character List: