Author Topic: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]  (Read 34784 times)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: Rustled Feathers [4/4 FULL]
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
While everyone else had spoken, Silica had been downing her food, so she was nearly done with her plate when she spoke up once more.

" I think it'd made sense to just expand the city of Vale out. Y'know, build out into the forest right next to the wall and such. You'll get more land bit by bit, and if anything happens you kind of have all your forces right in place to help. Hell, builders could just stay in the city." She said. "I get that you need outposts for trade and all that, but to risk so many lives just for profit... It ain't right. Gotta be better ways to get people supplies, too."
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
Listening to the conversation move on, Akel didn't really know how she could contribute to the conversation, so she just opted to listen to what the others were saying.
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2017, 06:00:20 AM »
"And the ecological argument of deforestation arrives!" Said Catalina half jokingly.

"Mostly trade are done in air as far as I know. I do get that a safe land trade would be a huge boon to economy, money and supply stability and all that stuff, so I wouldn't call that just for profit. Well there are space elevators in those scifis. but we can't even get to space and stay there for any meaningful time, let alone anything else."
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2017, 06:52:58 AM »
'Humanitarian not ecological, we are at war after all. Remarked Calen giving a slightly teasing smile of his own.

He was surprised to hear that trade was done largely air in Vale so Calen took some time formulating his response. 'Honestly I had never heard of large-scale trade through air travel so perhaps it's better here but in the larger kingdoms like Mistral that simply isn't feasible. You've got millions of people out there going about their daily lives and you can't organise an air drop every time someone wants to put up a shed. Hell even Vale has a substantial dockyard and a whole series of towns further in land along rivers. I could imagine finished products maybe or emergency supplies but not raw materials, the waste would be enormous.' Calen argued as he pressed his hand against his head trying to loosen up his traps.

Rotating his shoulders Calen turned to Silica. 'Something not having an obvious solution doesn't mean we'll stop trying to find one. Noticing that Silica had mostly finished he grinned widely before continuing. 'Good?' Calen asked referring to the food.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:24:04 AM by Kingnoname1 »
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
Silica had now finished all of her food, giving Calen a thumbs up. "Yea, that hit the spot real good. Thanks a bunch."

The woman then stretched out her arms. "Think I should probably check on sir dipshit and let his dad know what's up, though. Been nice chatting with some relatively normal people for once." She stood up, and gave a short wave as she headed out. "See y'all later."

And with that, the assistant to the Royale family had left the scene.
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

EdgeyReyes

• Personal Text
    Die die die
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:19 AM »
"Please don't make me seem horrible! He deserved it! Have a good one" Akel said as she watched Silica leave. "So, what do we do now?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:50:27 AM by EdgeyReyes »
Atlas: ShowHide

Solaris Star - Atlesian Special Forces

Aegis Guard - First Year Atlas Student

Iris Ares - Fourth Year Atlas Student

Vale: ShowHide

Akeldama Blood-Heart - First Year Beacon Student

Linh Li "Mythos Laurenstine - Second year Beacon Student

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2017, 09:03:12 AM »
"I wasn't even sure actually. Might very well be wrong."Cat needs to check this on his scroll when he's back.

"Well, I know what to do for myself. Dunno about tho."He knows what to do: finally getting some legit sniper ammo.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2017, 01:38:24 AM »
Having completed his stretches Calen turned to the remaining students checked if they had finished their meals, if so he would take their plates away and picks up his own knives.

'Again that was well fought but I really must be going' Calen said as he limps away from the other students and taking out his scroll. 'But like I said, it was fun so if either of you ever need a punching bag just give me a yell.'

By the time Calen has walked out of the room he has sent both students his scroll number through the academies student email system.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade