Author Topic: AMA: Fionn MacGorm  (Read 1611 times)

snaketicus

AMA: Fionn MacGorm
« on: September 30, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »
"The name is Fionn, Fionn MacGorm." The man said as the crowd began to ask him question after question. This was a weird dream he thought.
(Ask Fionn anything. He'll probably be truthful.)

Walter

• Master of Traps

• Personal Text
    (´・ω・`) | I feel down the stairs and ravioli on me
    • View Profile
Re: AMA: Fionn MacGorm
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »
What is love?
Razzmatazz Gele - 2nd Year warrior of happiness of Team ____. "Oh, I also like ____! Let's be friends!"

Janna Tarmac - 1st Year tank lady of Team DGTL. "Our job is to protect the innocent, and that's what I do."

Reginald Royale - 1st year snotty brat of team RBLS. "I'm telling father about this!"

Rufus Chocla - 2nd year freestyle rapper of team APRC. "Rap comes from the Soul, don't mess with the Flow, if you can't take no more, don't wait for Encore!"

Anza Burgundy - 1st Year archer of team CRSA. "War eagle, feller!"

Silica Methiviola - Assistant to the Royale Family/Reginald. "Suck my metaphorical dick, nerd."

Coconut Cream - 1st Year pervert of team CASA. "B-before we fight could you just like... nyah once for me?"

Tiber Rostrum - 1st year Bea(k)on student. "*Unintelligible, birdlike gibberish*"

My good ole AMA

snaketicus

Re: AMA: Fionn MacGorm
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 10:54:28 AM »
"Love..? It's a chemical reaction in the brain. As for the concept of love though... I think it's trust to be honest that makes a love. I wouldn't know though, I've never felt it."